Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android TV BOX 2G/16G 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC Support Dolby and DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android TV BOX 2G/16G 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC Support Dolby and DTS

I have just preordered this, for $20 more it didn't seem too bad.
    it says 20th of may, how likely is it that I will get this then?
    I opted for DHL delivery so I am hoping to get it before the end of next month...

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android 4.4 TV BOX HDMI HDD Player 2GB/16GB 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I was impressed with DHL delivery time to Canada, it took about 5 days.

Comment

Damn if i would have waited just a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
        ... for $20 more ...
        $10 more
        With DHL normally max 1 week...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          $10 more
          With DHL normally max 1 week...
          true but DHL in Canada is a ripoff 30$ product received cost me 20$ customs and tax,??!!

Comment

Damn,you guys beat me, i haven't got a time to post this product information.

Yes, Tronsmart will release the model with S802-H. I will get sample after the China Labor day holiday and make the review.

Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post

Yes, Tronsmart will release the model with S802-H. I will get sample after the China Labor day holiday and make the review.

Eric
              Eric, I have three of the regular Vega S89 boxes on order with Geekbuying (Orders 3138272, 3154246 and 3154245). Is it possible to substitute these for the model with the S802-H?

From your site's current pricing, I am guessing I will need to pay about $US10 each.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nutzu View Post
                true but DHL in Canada is a ripoff 30$ product received cost me 20$ customs and tax,??!!
                Wow - that's a little excessive on a $20 purchase!

My on my S89 I had to pay the GST + a handling fee, no actual duty. Worked out to ~$15. Much better than waiting a month for shipping JMO

Comment

I look at the pictures on the link. Anyone know what av ( between USB and DC) out to ? Can I use this av for headset at night ? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                    I have just preordered this, for $20 more it didn't seem too bad.
                    it says 20th of may, how likely is it that I will get this then?
                    I opted for DHL delivery so I am hoping to get it before the end of next month...

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Trons...TS-326822.html
                    This is more than likely 100% the time GB will get it in stock if that, so don't hold your breath.

They have only just received the stock for the vega and elite but as usual have been taking orders for ages.

Eric will be able to confirm

Comment

Eric
                      I notice my order #3156249 has not shipped yet if this does not go out before the chinese holiday may i pay the 10$ difference and get the new S802-H shipped to me instead?

Comment

New Tronsmart S89-H firmware

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting one of the new Tronsmart S89 with S802-H, just wondering which firmware will be included in the first batch of those?
                        Since the chipset is different from the original s89 (s802), will it be a different firmware?

Thanks

Comment

Yes,will have different firmware, and since it come in the end if May,I think the firmware will be better a lot than vega s89

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Looking for developers

Comment

Also guys, we are in china Labor Day holiday, will be back in 4th May,please understand the delay in reply

Looking for developers

Comment

Re: Tronsmart Vega S89-H Amlogic S802-H Quad Core Android TV BOX 2G/16G 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth XBMC Support Dolby and DTS

Yes,will have different firmware, and since it come in the end if May,I think the firmware will be better a lot than vega s89

hello i have the s82 4k box from china can u help me out /

Sent from my S82 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X