[ROM] Quickshot V3.1 for minix X7 mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Install

The device manager present two options: restore and upgrade. Which one of them I have to use?

I will do it in a Minix X7 Mini that is in the lastest official firmware, 011a, I think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by italopalma View Post
      The device manager present two options: restore and upgrade. Which one of them I have to use?

I will do it in a Minix X7 Mini that is in the lastest official firmware, 011a, I think it is.
      To install Quickshot... you follow the instructions given in the first posts of this thread...

The info you listed only applies to the Minix created versions of Android... not others

Comment

Default sound output device

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the Android TV Players from Minix. I've just flashed my two Minix Neo X7 mini's with the Quickshot ROMs. Everything works great except for the default sound output device. In the sound manager I've selected the HDMI passthrough output. This works perfect however after every reboot the sound output device is reset to RK-HDMI-I2S and not the HDMI passthrough. I think it has got something to do with the Minix A2 flymouse. If I disconnect the flymouse and reboot the X7 the default sound output device is not reset and keeps the HDMI passthrough setting. Can anyone give me some advice or help.

Thnx!

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
          Language must have nothing to do with WiFi, maybe a bad flash?

sent by my phone.
          enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
          Its strange but i also had this problem... Flashed then got no wifi connection... Then flashed again, selected english as the default language then the wifi connected normally... Maybe a coincidence, maybe not...

Comment

Great Firmware....small request Audio is not working when headphones are in...is there any way?

Originally posted by leolas View Post
            THe NiTRo TeaM PreSeNTs
            -------------------------------
            *****QuickShoT v3.1*****

Quickshot 3.1
            Changelog:
            - KiTKaT!!
            - Custom Kernel 1080p by default
            - Built from sources
            - Rooted
            - Busybox updated
            - All the google apps up to date.
            - Added init.d support
            - adb by tcp ( wifi or ethernet) by default
            - Nano editor added
            - Tcp tweaks added
            - Minix Launcher MOD by NitroTeaM
            - Dolphin as default browser. We did this because is the only one that supports flash in a usable way in kitkat. Remember to turn on the plugin, is disabled by default.
            - Apps Preinstalled: EsFileExplorer, Mxplayer, Dolphin, Tincore Keymapper, Reboot, xbmc gotham, adblock, terminal emulator, Sony Walkman, ehomemediacenter, flash player hacked, etc... All the apps are installed as user so you can uninstall the ones you don't like
            - QuickFlasher and Keymapper from Tincore
            - Support for some flymouse, f10, f10pro, i25..etc
            - Setup Wizard added
            - SmartTV sytle mouse pointer
            - Minix Launcher modded by us
            - TWRP recovery is automatically installed on first boot. Thanks to Abdul-pt (Freaktab)
            - Quickshot-Update system. This was introduced on V2 as an easy update method, you just need to copy the update files we provide under /sdcard or on your "real" sd-card and reboot.
            - A2 remote sound will not used by default.
            - libmedia.so hacked by wasser (freaktab). Now we can enjoy dolby and DTS passthrough in XBMC too. Thanks a lot to wasser for share it.
            - A2 remote key mapped correctly. Thanks a lot to casadroide (androidPC.es) for it.
            - New XBMCZ compilation by jmcm66 based in XBMCZ 13.1. Modded by TNT.
            - New nfs and smb scripts in init.d, to mount your network points automatically in each reboot. You need to edit them to activate.
            - A ton of kernels, 1080p/720p with several different overclock values. Remember, Overclock can damage your system, you use this at your own risk. We do this all the time As a plus, if you flash a 720p kernel the "small icons" patch is applied automatically, and if you flash a 1080p kernel then "big icons" patch is applied. This works for both methods, quickshot-update and quickflasher.
            - Some other Tweaks
            - Clear ALL Button added to the tasks manager, you can see it on top right of the screen.
            - xbox360 pad patch made by Casadroide from Androidpc.es
            - NFS example script included under /system/etc/init.d , just edit to suit your needs and you will have your nfs or samba shares mounted every boot.

Kernel V3.1 Features:
            -24Hz added if your TV support it.
            -Some minor bugs Fixes.
            -HDMI values adjusted.
            -USB OTG port selected in host mode by default.
            -RK3188T proccessors unlocked and identified in dmesg.
            -NTFS and ExFat support added in kernel.
            -SMB and NFS support built in kernel.
            -DTS and AC3 passthrough support. (Not in XBMC yet)
            -Added new governors and IOSchedulers.
            -Device LED working.
            -You can choose between real 720p or real 1080p kernels.
            -Various overclocking values: Select them using a kernel name with:
            cpuxxxx: xxxx is cpu speed Ej:cpu1608 is cpu at 1608 MHz
            ddrxxx: xxx is DDR speed Ej: ddr667 is DDR at 667 Mhz
            gpuxxx: xxx is GPU speed, and "h" behind is that only high speed steps are enabled:
            gpu600: speed values from 133MHz to 600Mhz.
            gpu600h:speed values from 400MHz to 600Mhz.
            gpu798: speed values from 266MHz to 798Mhz.
            gpu798h:speed values from 600MHz to 798Mhz.

Take care if you want to come back from loader 2.xx (kitkat) to Loader 1.xx (Jellybeans) You can brick your device.
            See:

Known bugs in QS3.1 (working on them):
            - On some TV screens and with certain HDMI cables you can see a 1 second screen blackout in certain circunstances. (Try other HDMI cables to solve it)
            - Stock Launcher bugs (we recommend to use Nova Launcher or other one):
            - Launcher Bug The quick launcher icons (lower side of the screen) are not centered when using small icons on 1080p kernels
            - Launcher Bug The first time you run dolphin from the quick launch icon, the shortcut jumps to desktop and you have to move it to its place again. It looks like the dolphin jumps out of the fish tank xD
            - On some screens you can see a 1s blackout in certain circumstances

Thanks to
            To MSX2 and ZX81, administrators from http://androidpc.es/
            To all people here in freaktab.com.
            To Minix for its colaboration.
            To abdul_pt for its great TWRP
            To Petrus for its reboot app
            To d33 and wasser for their great help with the kernel
            To Casadroide from http://androidpc.es/ por its xbox pad patch
            To SoulStyle for its nfs script
            To jcmcm66 for the xbmcz.
            To Superatmel from the Superteam
            To our betatesters:
            - Casadroide from http://androidpc.es/
            - Akinator from Forocoches
            - Ciberus from Forocoches
            - Rdsok from Freaktab
            - JDFense from Freaktab
            - oldfart101 from Freaktab
            - franckleroy from Freaktab
            - sonoman from Freaktab
            - servo386 from freaktab

IF YOU WANT TO BUY US SOME COFFEE OR BEER

Great Firmware....small request Audio is not working when headphones are in...is there any way? to get it?

Comment

Reset Loop

Can someone let me know what the key combo is to get out of a reset loop which has the Android robot on his back with a red triangle and exclamation mark? (I have a mini with QS 3.1)

thx
              mb

Comment

Audio Bluetooth issue

I installed the ROM and everything works perfectly. I have a problem with the bluetooth audio:
                I paired the minix x7 mini to my "Micro HI-FI System LG" via bluetooth, but when I watch streaming video (youtube, vimeo, streaming tv channels, etc ...), about every 10 seconds streaming stops and then resumes for a few seconds, then stops again, again, again. If I turn off the Bluetooth audio, streaming works without problems. I have already verified that the bluetooth of my "Micro HI-FI System LG" works well, because when I connect my Macbook air or my laptop windows, streaming audio/video no hitches. I would like to know if there is some solution or if there is any system configuration to fix this problem.
                Thank You !!!

PS. the minix x7 mini is in the same room as the "Micro HI-FI System LG". The distance is about 4 meters, without walls or objects that separate them.

Comment

Why no Google Play Store???

Hi,

I installed this firmware yesterday and was wondering why the Play Store APP isn't there?
                  The only way to install apps is to copy them somehow on a SD-card, if one has a chance to get the apps.

Finally: If I cannot use the Google Store, why am I forced to register my google-account during the setup in the first place.

BTW: I tried to install the latest store app and as well as the latest play service, but as soon as the store starts a download the whole application dies.

Any comments from Team NiTRo?

Greeting from the cookie.

Comment

hats off to the devs on this, this the most stable rom have yet used on my minix x7.. just rock solid no crash or reboots running an OC.. but the trackpad on my logitech k400 KB is just way too sensitive... is there a setting to adjust this or turn off the tap function... this is working great with the latest alpha of KODI 15..... so far as i have tested... just the trackpad issue is a bit of a problem..

Comment

Originally posted by scuzzo View Post
                      hats off to the devs on this, this the most stable rom have yet used on my minix x7.. just rock solid no crash or reboots running an OC.. but the trackpad on my logitech k400 KB is just way too sensitive... is there a setting to adjust this or turn off the tap function... this is working great with the latest alpha of KODI 15..... so far as i have tested... just the trackpad issue is a bit of a problem..
                      You can change the pointer tracking speed in Settings-> Language & Input... it's towards the bottom of that setting screen

Comment

AC-3 Codec.. Hi guys fantastic product however it seems that some ac-3 channels will not play with native player.. Is there any way to install besides having the AIO pack for MX player and of coarse MX player installed..? Any help greatly appreciated.

Comment

Comment

Hi,

I try to activate the wifi tethering on the minix with your rom, but it doesn't work.
                            I'm connected by Ethernet and I want to share my connection via wifi.
                            Is this a known bug?
                            Can I do something to solve that?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Good Day, prompt please, after you install QS3, the system does not start under the condition that it is registered static IP, if Watergate wire the system to start and if you enable DHCP, the system will work As pariet static IP is very important for me Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin one View Post
                                if Watergate wire the system
                                Tricky Dick is that you?
                                NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                                NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                                Buy me a beer?

Comment

Working...
                                X