No announcement yet.

NEW - Minix X7 Mini - wasser firmware 1.0.4 - KiKat 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi just installed worked great so far, but I can install sporting stream addon dependencies not met?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Taggarts View Post
      Hi just installed worked great so far, but I can install sporting stream addon dependencies not met?? Thanks
      Try...
      Force refresh repository which serves sporting stream add on
      Wait 3-5 mins then try installing add on again
      No joy?
      Restart xbmc and wait 3-5 mins then try installing the add on again.

If that don't work google your problem, the repo/add on might be broken/down
      Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
      Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

I tried this rom but I have problems because it doesn't detect wifi connections.
        I can not switch on the wifi and bluetooth but I can switch on the ethernet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROQUI View Post
          I tried this rom but I have problems because it doesn't detect wifi connections.
          I can not switch on the wifi and bluetooth but I can switch on the ethernet.
          Are you sure you have a mini ? sound you own a X7 wich is just a little bit different

Comment

Yes, I have a Mini without anntena wifi. I had installed the Quickshot 3.1 rom but I wanted to try the wasser firmware.

Comment

Oops. sorry, wrong thread.
              Last edited by anttielei; 08-21-2014, 16:35. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                Try...
                Force refresh repository which serves sporting stream add on
                Wait 3-5 mins then try installing add on again
                No joy?
                Restart xbmc and wait 3-5 mins then try installing the add on again.

If that don't work google your problem, the repo/add on might be broken/down
                hi ant ive edited the addon xml file from 20 to 2.1.0 zip it back up but getting addon does not have the correct structure, ive used 7zip and note++ to edit, any help please
                edit ive sorted it now lol thanks
                Last edited by Taggarts; 08-22-2014, 12:51.

Comment

Amazon Instant Video not working on Minix X7 Mini

Did anyone get Amazon Instant Video on his device?
                  App is installed successfully but when I start a movie I receive a black screen and I can't navigate back -> reboot.
                  Sound seems to come out but no video.

Can someone confirm this problem?

Comment

My favorite App "Digiturk Play" don't show the live stream as full screen. The app and the other apps are still full screen but not the live stream/video. Someone know the reason?

I use the Digiturk Play App also on my HTC One M7 and it works fine

Comment

Stock Minix on this ROM

i am not able to run the stock Minix (released by minix) with this ROM.

Can anyone tell me how to modify the build.prop elements to make this work?

Comment

Sound Dropout in Wasser XBMC

Hi,

I have Wasser ROM + Wasser XBMC which plays 1080p movies over the network so smoothly where I had issues with other ROMs and other XMBC versions.

However, when playing movies with DD or DTS with passthrough to the receiver, i am experiencing sound dropouts every 2-3 minutes for a fraction of a second.

When in play DD audio, the dropout is less frequent, but with DTS it comes at every 2-3 minutes.

Anyone out there with any solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi,

I've installed this ROM and is working flawless, except for some of my 1080p movies stores in my NAS (streaming is over WiFi). This seems a little bit random, as I am able to play some 1080p movies and others dont.

This is a picture of how the movie is played by XBMC.

Best regards

Comment

in this firmware are the HLS support?

Comment

Passthrough

I have been using this Minix Neo X7 for a while now with several roms and found wasser is the most stable than all others including stock rom. I have never setup passthrough and would like some help. Should I just set it up with XBMC or from the Android Sound menu?

I recently purchased Sony STR-DN1050 with a 3.1 system.

I do a lot of youtube streaming and would like to get 3.1 audio from there aswell rather than sterio

thanks

Comment

Setup Passthrough

Originally posted by vic_singh View Post
                                I have been using this Minix Neo X7 for a while now with several roms and found wasser is the most stable than all others including stock rom. I have never setup passthrough and would like some help. Should I just set it up with XBMC or from the Android Sound menu?

I recently purchased Sony STR-DN1050 with a 3.1 system.

I do a lot of youtube streaming and would like to get 3.1 audio from there aswell rather than sterio

thanks
                                First, setup passthrough in Android Settings -> Sound menu
                                Second, setup assthrough in XBMC
                                Do this, and you will have DD & DTS passed to your receiver as digital signal (without processing)

Comment

Working...
                                X