S802 Xbox support installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathode View Post
    Tried clean install, no luck. Absolutely no reaction to wired or wireless connection. None devices are visible in the bluetooth list.

Same "segmentation fault" error in sixaxis app, however it sees the gamepad in the "updating gamepad MAC address" option, because accessing to the connected through USB to the gamepad and changing it's mac successfully.
    Didi you try any other controller rather the ps3 tosee if it works for you because i am now in time to flash my measy b4a with the s82_m8_s89_finless18 and in the read me file Bob says that ''Xbox and PS3 added to the ROM. No more patching required!
    FYI, woomg I think is still working on _s3 Bluetooth support.''

Comment

I have a pair of 8Bitdo oldschool bluetooth gamepads, they're generic bluetooth devices, working without any modules and init.d scripts natively. Also have Betop BTP-2185 gamepads, but they comes with their own proprietary dongle that was made to work with android natively too, thus no problems with them as well.
      The only problems is PS3 gamepads.
      If i can help in any possible way to proceed further with solving this problem (any kind of logs, testing etc.) - i will do anything i can to bring them to work.

Is there any possible way to make them run with external bluetooth usb dongle?

Comment

Tried today to play with Minix X8H, stock firmware beta 4, rooted.
        Installed zip modules from recovery, same result as on Tronsmart S89.
        Able to change MAC in sixaxis app, no reaction to wired connection, no reaction on trying to pair using bluetooth.

Both gamepads works great on PS3, firmware v4.55; on Windows PC with Motioninjoy.

Is there any possibility that gamepads uses specific VID/PID that isn't recognized by these modules?
        Mine has:
        USB\Vid_054c&Pid_0268&Rev_0100

USB\VID_054C&PID_0268\5&1AB67EC&0&2

BTW, someone asked what is the "bluedroid" option. Well, i guess i found it. It is the default name of the bluetooth device in minix firmware, so tapping on it under BT settings menu allows the X8 to be discovered for other devices for specific time, set under options menu.

Originally posted by woomg View Post
        I just found S82's kernel missed 'RFKILL_INPUT' feature which is in EM8. It is related with WLAN and BT.
        It is used to on/off WLAN and BT by pressing desired key combination on the keyboard like FN+F2. I don't think it's related to gamepads workability.
        Last edited by Cathode; 07-08-2014, 18:42.

Comment

It is hard to find out the solution with PS3 wireless controller because....

1. I don't have PS3 controller(s)
          2. Difficult investigation, someone has no problem with wired, has problem with wireless. And few people have no problem to connect via wireless...etc...etc...

I still try to test by local community users and they got bad result yet. So need to wait more stable firmware and more experiences.

MG.

PS] I am not kernel developer, this situation just started when I just compiled and uploaded kernel modules by someone's request. And I have very limited times for this work because I am involve to my original job.

Comment

To confirm, the proper file (s82_s89_xbox_ps3_install.zip) is within the latest finless rom (enym8_finless18b_test_rom.zip) ? Late on the conversation, sorry. Just wanting to be sure it is included in order to test my controllers. Thanks

Comment

Rom - Leolas 1.2.0
              Gamepad - Zm390 Wireless
              Installed patch from BOB Xbox/PS3 KO module installer for Finless S82/S89 ROMs (200 KB)
              and in sixaxis controller "Segmentation Fault"
              Please help to fix it? any suggestions?
              My Device: Tronsmart Vega S89-H [ROM] leolas 1.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by BURJUY View Post
                Rom - Leolas 1.2.0
                Gamepad - Zm390 Wireless
                Installed patch from BOB Xbox/PS3 KO module installer for Finless S82/S89 ROMs (200 KB)
                and in sixaxis controller "Segmentation Fault"
                Please help to fix it? any suggestions?
                Sixaxis does not work on any amlogic devie with any rom period.Sorry for the bad news.

The patch from BOB Xbox/PS3 KO module installer is to make the xbox & ps3 wired controllers to work if you want a wireless controller you rely need this its perfect for android device http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ars-G01-REVIEW
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

is there any soft compatiable?
                  what device will work?
                  My Device: Tronsmart Vega S89-H [ROM] leolas 1.1.0

Comment

Originally posted by BURJUY View Post
                    is there any soft compatiable?
                    what device will work?
                    Sorry Burjuy I don't fully understand your questions

Comment

Hello I've Recently Gotten An Android Box TV 110 which has the Amlogic 805 Chipset.
                      I Love The Box (The Stock Firmware Is Great With kot49h.20140820 test-keys)

Main Purpose Is For Streaming Movies & Shows.
                      Secondly I wanted to be able to play games however I can't get my ps3 controller, wireless or wired to connect to the box.

I Have Rooted The Box & the Sixaxis Controller App Recognizes The Controller but the Controller Is Never Responsive & I Receive A Message believe its "Segment Fault".

I've Read That The Kernel Doesn't Support It (I Don't Know If this is True or Not)
                      Is There A Small Zip File I Can Use To Update The Kernel or Firmware To Fix This Problem?

(I Don't necessarily want to flash the entire rom bc i like everything else about I Just Want To be able to Use My Controllers)
                      I've read about the G910 controller and Wamo, but i'd like to use my ps3 controller whether wired or wireless or even my will controller I don't want to have to buy more controllers when i've gotten 3 for ps3 and 3 for wii and 2 for xbox360 already. I've not tested the xbox 360 controllers yet but will later today.
                      Thanks In Advance

Comment

Originally posted by Droidx1 View Post
                        I Have Rooted The Box & the Sixaxis Controller App Recognizes The Controller but the Controller Is Never Responsive & I Receive A Message believe its "Segment Fault".
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sixaxis now working

There was a fault in the app its self,,the new sixaxis 8.0 now works on amlogic

Comment

s805

Is there any way to do the same thing for the mxq s805, it does not detect my wired 360 controller, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Garny View Post
                              Is there any way to do the same thing for the mxq s805, it does not detect my wired 360 controller, any ideas?
                              Has the rom got the xpad.ko file in system/lib it might be missing

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, yes xpad.ko is in system/lib

Comment

Working...
                                X