• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great rom! navigation bar issue

Hello,

What a great rom it is!

One issue,
    When I hide the nav bar, I can't restore it... tried to bottom swipe as always, but no luck, I can't get this to work.
    Besides that, after reboot once hided, the wallpaper is missing and can't be replaced.

Any help?

Comment

thanks for all your work.

I have an MK809iii with the RTL8723bs chipset, and just cant seem to get it working with any combination of rom/kernel posted so far. Ive tried everything i can find on this forum and on xda, and nothing seems to work other than the stock rom posted somewhere in this (or some other) thread.

is it currently possible to get your rom working with one of the kernels that have been created by d33 or anyone else? ive tried the kernels he posted for the TV stick and TV Box, ive tried finless, neo, ive read every post of every thread that has my chipset in the title, ive googled, ive bricked the device to the point i had to open it up and short the pins to get it recognized..

ive spent at least 16 solid hours working on this damn thing. I really dont like the stock rom that is provided from the vendor website, but will use it if i have no other choice. Ill provide any log files, dsmeg, whatever you need if you think it will help.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jamissr View Post

I have an MK809iii with the RTL8723bs chipset, and just cant seem to get it working with any combination of rom/kernel posted so far. Ive tried everything i can find on this forum and on xda, and nothing seems to work other than the stock rom posted somewhere in this (or some other) thread.

is it currently possible to get your rom working with one of the kernels that have been created by d33 or anyone else? ive tried the kernels he posted for the TV stick and TV Box, ive tried finless, neo, ive read every post of every thread that has my chipset in the title, ive googled, ive bricked the device to the point i had to open it up and short the pins to get it recognized..

ive spent at least 16 solid hours working on this damn thing. I really dont like the stock rom that is provided from the vendor website, but will use it if i have no other choice. Ill provide any log files, dsmeg, whatever you need if you think it will help.

Thanks!
        to clarify the roms work, its the bluetooth and wifi that do not.

Comment

Originally posted by alinworm View Post
          hello guys! Here is my problem:

I bought an MK809 IV RK3188T 1.4 Ghz quad core 2 GB ram. When i receive from aliexpress i have 4.2.2 and i wanted to upgrade to 4.4.2. But after rom flash i got an boot loop , i see again and again the 4 penguins on boot, and now doesnt want to boot any more. What should i do? help me please.
          try this

Comment

Wi-Fi works but Bluetooth is not working

Originally posted by jamissr View Post

Thanks!
            I have the same problem Wi-Fi works but Bluetooth is not working
            Is there a solution

Comment

Wonderful ROM!

I only have one question. Is it possible to get rid of the Google Search Bar at top of screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Snurrboroger View Post
                Wonderful ROM!

I only have one question. Is it possible to get rid of the Google Search Bar at top of screen?
                Use a different launcher like Nova launcher.

Comment

Hi Guys

I'm sorry to use this thread for my problem too but I need your support.

I'm a 100% Android newbie, tried some ROM's today and own this MK809III

RK3188, AP6210 Wifi and "cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1" on hte board.

I like the ROM because Android 4.4, preinstalled apps and the autorun (I'm looking forward to use the stick 99% as a mediaplayer and want to start up XBMC automatically).

But I do not know

-if I have to use ROM V2, V3 or V4?
                  -Which Kernel I should use?
                  -Which boot option I should use?

Or is there another, good performaning, easy to setup, with pre installed anututu & xbmc, Android 4.4 and app autostart ROM that I should try?

Regards from Germany,
                  Mike

Comment

any chance i can get someone to build a kernel for this rom that allows the DPI to be set above 280? any higher with this one and it starts getting force closes on the systemui. Id like to be able to set somewhere between 320 and 440. Thanks!

Comment

I have a MK802IV with AP6210 and my issue is that HDMI just stops working after a few minutes, the device is still on and working but i have no picture over HDMI.
                      My android stick has just been collecting dust the past few months and i decided to give it a go now again after atleast 8months of no use. What i remember was last time i tried to fix the issue i got nowhere. I have tried different kernels and different firmwares but its the same no matter what i do.

I figured il see if there are any new roms or kernels outthere but it seems there arent any new unless ive missed something.

So i have been using v2 or v3 of the rom posted in this thread with D33 kernel, kernel_KK_v4.2.5_TVSTICK_AP6210_HD.

I just flashed kernel "kernel_KK_v4.2.2_TVBOX_AP6210_HD" for testing since i cant remember what kernels i had tried.

I could try and flash v4 of this rom but the question remains, what kernel do you guys suggest or rom for that matter?

Just to clear things,
                      The Device is still on but i have no picture. Only solution is to dissconnect the HDMI kabel and connect it again, works for about 10-30min
                      Ok i just opened the case and noticed i have a heatsink over my CPU and its a RK3188T.
                      Last edited by Zeggi; 04-01-2015, 12:19.

Comment

to start off im a noob, even tho i am very knowledgeable when it comes to flashing and rooting phones, but anyway.. my 2 year old mx box died and so i get the mk809III .. my mx had an aml 8726 and it could read my 4tb external powered hdd, im hoping this will.. im not positive on what chipset it has and wifi, i have not gotten it in the mail yet.. it should be on the 6th of April, back to being a noob on installing roms to tv sticks!! can someone post a link on how to install roms on thr mk809iii and or list steps, and all the needed tools/software??? please?? feel free to email me anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by potard View Post
                          To SMIC

Many thanks for this ROM. It works like a charm on my MK809III with d33 kernel v4.2.5.
                          Very stable and antutu score of 25000 !
                          How did you manage to get that Kernel working?.
                          I´ve tried it several times with no luck. Is it just replacing the Kernel with that one or am I missing something?.
                          Anyway, what are the benefits od using that Kernel?.

Thx in advance.

Comment

hello boys ,
                            I am trying to install a touch foil mk809III rk3188 android box kernel 3.0.36+ .
                            I bought the sheet to the Chinese,I have asked the draivers , but not have given me, always the same.
                            with hard work I managed the draivers in another shop.
                            I have already installed the appropriate files on android,
                            running install.bat.
                            there are some files that are not in the installation folder and the install.bat
                            says file not found,
                            I do not know whether the missing files are needed.
                            the last step I'm missing "BELIEVE" is to edit the init.rc file
                            and add these two lines, and no where to put
                            insmod /system/lib/dtouch.ko
                            insmod /system/lib/mtouch.ko
                            Can anybody help me?
                            Im add all documentation and drivers for RK3188 and A20.
                            I would make the touch foil work and to make a post to let everyone having this problem it can solve

https://www.dropbox.com

Comment

Hi, its been a while since I posted. I'm still loving this ROM. Thanks again to smic717394
                              Is anyone using the wifi display app to miracast their PC display on to the TV with this ROM? My wifi display app shows the PC is connected as the source device and is listed under Paired Groups on the TV stick but the PC is not displayed. There is no selection under Display to turn Wireless Display on or off.
                              Is this supposed to work? Am I doing something wrong?
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                              HK1 Pro Plus
                              FlowFon F1
                              H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                              MXQ Pro+
                              R-TVBOX Mini+
                              MK809III

Comment

Hi all,
                                I have a RK3188-T MK809III 2G/8G with Realtek 8723 and I've tried this ROM, but my WIFI isn't working.
                                Any ideas what I should try?
                                Thank you!
                                Last edited by ypkclktv; 11-14-2015, 14:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X