This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	USB-2-0-To-LAN-RJ45-Ethernet-10-100Mbps-Network-Card-Adapter-blue-for-PC-Laptop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	435936Click image for larger version

Name:	41ZY6tMNwWL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	435937
    Hi guys! Are these Usb Ethernet adapters good for the MK809iii...What do you say?? Need advice please...

Comment

This one should work: http://www.dx.com/p/usb-2-0-10-100mb...1#.VLV6C3tc_6o

Comment

Originally posted by spamer View Post
        Thank you so much....

Comment

Looking for stable Android 4.4.2 ROM for my MK908 TV stick

Hi,

I am looking for stable Android 4.4.2 ROM for my MK908 TV stick.
          It looks like this ROM is more stable than others.
          Can I use this ROM on my MK908 with few changes.
          If so, could any one point me to instruction to do that.

If not, please suggest me the right ROM for my MK908.

Thanks,
          Raju

Comment

Question about 1080p

I have MK809III, i can put in 1080p 60 HZ and my LCD recognizes as 1080p but CPU-Z say that the screen resolution is 720p (Antutu also), the same thing happen when see youtube videos the max resolution setting is 720p. I thought put a new rom and found this SMIC717394 1080p ROM, but I saw videos of this ROM and when run CPU-Z also say that resolution es 720p.

My question is, if this rom really work at 1080p then CPU-Z show a wrong screen size and so it is possible that my rom really work at 1080p too and don´t need change it.

For the people using this ROM, how do you know that really work at 1080p?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by speedy32 View Post
              I have MK809III, i can put in 1080p 60 HZ and my LCD recognizes as 1080p but CPU-Z say that the screen resolution is 720p (Antutu also), the same thing happen when see youtube videos the max resolution setting is 720p. I thought put a new rom and found this SMIC717394 1080p ROM, but I saw videos of this ROM and when run CPU-Z also say that resolution es 720p.

My question is, if this rom really work at 1080p then CPU-Z show a wrong screen size and so it is possible that my rom really work at 1080p too and don´t need change it.

For the people using this ROM, how do you know that really work at 1080p?

Thanks
              I'm pretty sure that referes to the internal lcd device that the board in this dongle hasn't got. CPU-Z and/or Antutu probably talks talks about an 9.7" screen too. It isn't the hdmi device.

In the Android screen setup there is an item for the HDMI setup and you can chose the resolution and frecuency for it. I have an MK802IV with the same board and these apps says the same but the resolution is 1080 veryfied on my TV (the info button says the input signal resolution).

Kind regards.

Comment

To SMIC

Many thanks for this ROM. It works like a charm on my MK809III with d33 kernel v4.2.5.
                Very stable and antutu score of 25000 !
                MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

HI guys! Does Android reverse tethering works with the MK809iii???
                  To share internet from pc to stick via usb...........

Comment

MK809III with MEDIATEK mt5931sa / mt6622n wifi/bt Chipsets?

Please make it work on MK809III with MEDIATEK mt5931sa / mt6622n wifi/bt Chipsets?
                    I tired many roms, but unfortunately WiFi and Bluetooth are not working.
                    Please help me
                    http://www.mysteryofindia.com/

Comment

Help! MK 809III 3188, AP6210 stuck at bootscreen after flashing V4

Hello everyone. I need help! I have tried to flash V4 1080P rom with Rkandroidtool all procedure went fine and rom flashed but when it restarted, it got stuck on bootscreen. I don't know how to get over it.

Comment

hello guys! Here is my problem:

I bought an MK809 IV RK3188T 1.4 Ghz quad core 2 GB ram. When i receive from aliexpress i have 4.2.2 and i wanted to upgrade to 4.4.2. But after rom flash i got an boot loop , i see again and again the 4 penguins on boot, and now doesnt want to boot any more. What should i do? help me please.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Registered just to say thank you. The stock rom kept randomly disconnecting Bluetooth for me, and then would refuse to connect any new devices. I got fed up of restoring to factory settings, so I looked for another rom, and found this one. I've been using it now for a month and a half, and have yet to find a single issue.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

I install this rom and I try to install kernel 1.8 667 but I have only access to 1410 frequency.
                            What is the right procedure?

Comment

Up

Comment

Edimax wifi

Hi... I`ve started using my Mmk802IV again, had to moved it so I can`t use my powerlines any more.
                                I want to you use my Edimax nano wifi module ( because the wifi on it is crap ) Can anyone point me in the direction of what to do? I`m pretty handy with the OS.. but I don`t know what I need and where to put drivers etc..
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X