Clear All

• brownah
    replied
    Originally posted by KVlady View Post
    Е
    Try to use KitKat mod goblin88 from 4PDA. This ROM make for Imito MX1/MX2
    Downloading link http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%...F8KYktVTsa57Sa
    Info about ROM http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=33659208
    Lang is RU, but I don't think that this is a great problem with google translate
    I'm afraid this ROM had the same issue
    Thanks for the suggestion though

Leave a comment:

• mystguy
    replied
    Originally posted by brownah View Post
    My device pairs with my Bluetooth mouse but it doesn't then connect. Any suggestion?
    I am having the same issue with my bluetooth gamepad - it pairs with gamepad but then fails to connect - also bluetooth connection with my speakers is very unstable - it reconnects often. Bluetooth drivers in this rom are not good.. JB bluetooth (from Rockchip) was much stable. I wish if someone can port bluetooth drivers from rockchip 4.2 rom to this 4.4 rom (I tried with the help of Shomari but was unsuccessful - maybe someone else can give it a try).

Leave a comment:

• KVlady
    replied
    New mod KitKat from 4PDA

Originally posted by brownah View Post
    My device pairs with my Bluetooth mouse but it doesn't then connect. Any suggestion?

Thanks
    Е
    Try to use KitKat mod goblin88 from 4PDA. This ROM make for Imito MX1/MX2
    Downloading link http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%...F8KYktVTsa57Sa
    Info about ROM http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=33659208
    Lang is RU, but I don't think that this is a great problem with google translate

Leave a comment:

• brownah
    replied
    Bluetooth

Hi Shomari,

I'm sorry to bring this up because ive read through your thread and I understand that you don't use Bluetooth.

Could you please try to help anyway? My device pairs with my Bluetooth mouse but it doesn't then connect. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• hatton33
    replied
    Originally posted by rbptrsn View Post
    I upgraded, eraseFlash and reflashed but I cannot connect to WiFi. Also when it boots windows that continually poops up like a program is trying to start then crashes and tries start again. It boots in 720p as well. What am I doing wrong? How long after I flash the device before I should disconnect it from my computer?

I used the ROM (faster) file and the RKBatch 2.1 tool for my MK808.

Strange I have a Justop K9B which apparently is the MK809II and I get EXACTLY what is described above. I regretted buying this device about a month after owning it as the support forum for justop is terrible.

Can anyone offer any advice on my problem please or is the only advice to bin it and buy something better?

Thanks guys. For me, this forum is what android is all about. :-) Keep up all your good work.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• fuzurie
    replied
    Originally posted by fireplayer View Post
    I still have found no working tun.ko - so hotspot shield and openvpn can't do their job....until someone has a working one - I have found a superb and free program that actually somehow allows tunneling without messing w proxies - it's called Hola Better Internet! It's on the play store. And I'm watching Doctor Who on BBC iPlayer right now :-)

Just a tip. I have no connections to the app or its makers personally...
    Try this for tun.ko.

tun.zip

Leave a comment:

• rk903
    replied
    Originally posted by dasti View Post
    the same, doesn't work with my mk808...
    solution? is there another kitkat rom wokring on mk808?
    Hi,

mo123 has a kitkat rom for the original MK808. See his website:

(The "nowifi" only applies to the MK808B with the RK903 wifi chip. See http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post213959 )

Leave a comment:

• dasti
    replied
    mk808

Originally posted by enviro8 View Post
    This is exactly what happened with my MK808. I tried reloading the firmware several times and still had the same problem.

I even extracted the firmware images (ie system, kpanic, boot, backup, etc) from my KK MX1 and loaded it in but still had no luck

Does not look as though the MK 808 can be upgraded to KK using the current downolad

the same, doesn't work with my mk808...
    solution? is there another kitkat rom wokring on mk808?

Leave a comment:

• enviro8
    replied
    Originally posted by rbptrsn View Post
    I upgraded, eraseFlash and reflashed but I cannot connect to WiFi. Also when it boots windows that continually poops up like a program is trying to start then crashes and tries start again. It boots in 720p as well. What am I doing wrong? How long after I flash the device before I should disconnect it from my computer?

This is exactly what happened with my MK808. I tried reloading the firmware several times and still had the same problem.

I even extracted the firmware images (ie system, kpanic, boot, backup, etc) from my KK MX1 and loaded it in but still had no luck

Does not look as though the MK 808 can be upgraded to KK using the current downolad

Leave a comment:

• rbptrsn
    replied
    Originally posted by mystguy View Post
    not sure if kitkat rom is out for mk808 device... this one is for imito mx1/2 and similar devices.
    In the first post it has "MK808B" as one of the support devices. The only difference between MK808 and MK808B is bluetooth which should not cause kitkat a problem after loading. Has anyone had luck with Kitkat on their mk808? OR the first post be modified to remove mk808.

Leave a comment:

• mystguy
    replied
    not sure if kitkat rom is out for mk808 device... this one is for imito mx1/2 and similar devices.

Leave a comment:

• rbptrsn
    replied
    Originally posted by mystguy View Post
    this rom is not for mk808
    ok, which one if for mk808?

Leave a comment:

• mystguy
    replied
    this rom is not for mk808

Leave a comment:

• rbptrsn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ngocdong104
    replied
    Originally posted by ikerg View Post
    Just the ROM (the link from mega ....which states "faster")
    You will need the rom flasher (v2.1) and the windows drivers.
    Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
    After flashing the above firmware successful by Rock chip batch tools, and waite for 15 minutes as normal then I connect with my TV but It is not displayed any things. I Use the old version MK808B.
    Coul someone give me other rom 4.4.2? thank u!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X