Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipo P9 RileyROM 1.3, 1.4 & 1.5 (RK3288)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless others have the same problem with this ROM, I suspect your problem might hardware.

I've tried recreating the problem on mine, but I don't have a problem with battery drain or wifi running 1.6.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

I'm still on 1.5.1 and do not have any problems with the hardware buttons, waking, locking or otherwise.

Mine won't play any sound through the speakers after using headphones, until rebooted. And give an occasional AndroidSystemUi (or simular) error, kicking me to the lockscreen, mostly when playing some type of video. And I'm still getting stuttering background music in RealRacing3 quite frequently. Anyone else have similar problems?

Comment

I'm polishing up v1.7. I should be posting it soon.

It's a new firmware version, but I don't know what has been fixed.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by tminus3 View Post
          I'm still on 1.5.1 and do not have any problems with the hardware buttons, waking, locking or otherwise.
          I still don't know if it is a hardware issue. It seems if the app 'Telegram' has active notifications, the lock button is not working at all. But that could be a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
          X