TWRP 2.7.1.0 Custom Recovery - Compatible with R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    This is where I am now, In file manager under exter_sd I can see the TWRP_Beelink_R89.img, which is Oman's img file he uploaded.
    I also see update_R89_107K4106.img.
    but I don't see your zip file I loaded onto it. I am going to remove the sd card and verify what is on the sd card, perhaps I did not add the correct files.
    I just noticed your twrp is an img file not a zip file.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Re: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Custom Recovery - Compatible with R89

This is where I am now, In file manager under exter_sd I can see the TWRP_Beelink_R89.img, which is Oman's img file he uploaded.
      I also see update_R89_107K4106.img.
      but I don't see your zip file I loaded onto it. I am going to remove the sd card and verify what is on the sd card, perhaps I did not add the correct files.
      The twrp_beelink_R89.img is abduls twrp file linked here in first post, you can go ahead and attempt to flash that via install and selecting ext_storage then the file. I'm not sure where you got the 107k4 img through Oman I guess but I'm not sure you'll be able to flash that via twrp

Comment

Re: TWRP 2.7.1.0 Custom Recovery - Compatible with R89

I just noticed your twrp is an img file not a zip file.
        Yeah, you can flash it via twrp then reboot recovery, and try the update.zip, or even the 107k4 img although not sure if it Will work

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
          Hmmm... Is your external SD mounted? Can you browse external SD in the twrp file browser under advanced tab? Silly question but the SD Card is inserted directly into the R89s micro SD slot right and not via the card reader?

Finally got your zip file to flash, but using twrp reboot, it still comes up to the twrp menu. When I pull th e power and restart the box with the start button on the box. I come back to the no signal. I think you may be correct, Finless may have to save me. Or Oman if he will create a zip file.

thanks for the help. Unless you have some more ideas?
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yeah, you can flash it via twrp then reboot recovery, and try the update.zip, or even the 107k4 img although not sure if it Will work
            When I apply update.zip from Android recovery screen, it says signature verification failed.

Comment

from inside twrp, if I click "install" it only shows me your zip file, not your twrp.img file.

Comment

I think there's an obvious reason for that I will investigate for you in the morning but my suspicions are that indeed you will need someone to compile a flasgable zip from the stock ROM. I am still in the process of learning these, probably basic things, but gotta start somewhere right! Hope to help find you a solution

Comment

That's in relation to the Sig verification error. I know why the twrp img won't flash, forgive me it's late, I'll see what I can do tomorrow for you

Comment

I think there's an obvious reason for that I will investigate for you in the morning but my suspicions are that indeed you will need someone to compile a flasgable zip from the stock ROM. I am still in the process of learning these, probably basic things, but gotta start somewhere right! Hope to help find you a solution
                    thanks for you help.

Comment

1. The twrp_beelink_R89.img is abduls twrp file linked here in first post, you can go ahead and attempt to flash that via install and selecting ext_storage then the file.
                      2. I'm not sure where you got the 107k4 img through Oman I guess but I'm not sure you'll be able to flash that via twrp
                      1. Is TWRP able to flash an IMG to a partition???
                      2. NO, I don't think so, because it's an all in one image and not the seperate parts (kernel, system ...).

If 1. => yes, than use RKAndroidTools to extract the all in one Image (I it can handle it, it not I can show you another tool)
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sorry to ask... but any progress on TRWP on RK3288 devices?
                        Hard to not have a recovery to backup device...

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                          Sorry to ask... but any progress on TRWP on RK3288 devices?
                          Hard to not have a recovery to backup device...
                          This needs to be updated to reflect the changes on the SDK.
                          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                          then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                          $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                            This needs to be updated to reflect the changes on the SDK.
                            OK, thanks.
                            I hope you can do that to use TRWP with ours devices.

Comment

Please see attached for modified TWRP for RK3288 devices.
                              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Still doesn't pick up all the partitions, hope someone will fix it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                                Please see attached for modified TWRP for RK3288 devices.
                                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Still doesn't pick up all the partitions, hope someone will fix it soon.
                                Should this be flashed with flashify? Tried twice and tried to reboot to recovery it just reboots the rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X