No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by enay View Post
    eteles

thanks a lot for your help

GPS wont work anymore....Tablet isnt able to establish my position

Please i have a GPS issue it does not work does any body had same problem ?

How to fix it please?

Thanks
    Enable GPS in settings and set it to high precision. Install faster GPS. Open app and choose your location (needs root). Install mtk GPS epo from play store. Open app and update EPO.
    Reboot tab. Go outdoor and test GPS (recommend GPS test app).

Comment

thank you but does this charger fast charge the tablet better than the stock one (short time )?

please about the patch brightness can you tell me more what is it exactly for and how can i check on my tablet if it works after install it ?

thanks again
      Buy a better charger will not help in faster charging time: the tablet will use ALWAYS 2Amps, so you will always have tablet charged in 6-7 hours
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Lag when truning on

A long time ago in a thread far far away...

Originally posted by pix64 View Post
        Does anyone else notice a lag between the moment you push the power button and the moment the screen actualy turn on ?
        I've seen it take up to 5 seconds.
        I may have found the cause of this few seconds lag when turning screen on : Automatic brightness !

When manual brightness -> instant turn on
        When auto brightness -> slow turn on

Any thoughts anyone ?

Comment

As far as I've seen, with auto brightness is on there is also a higher battery drain, this is why I primarily use manual brightness.

Comment

Re : Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
            As far as I've seen, with auto brightness is on there is also a higher battery drain, this is why I primarily use manual brightness.
            I usually use auto brightness, and now I'm using manual brightness, It seems i use more battery than I did before... This may be because I'm not yet used to reducing brightness any time it should be reduced, though I recently installed a status bar brightness xposed module that will be helpful.

Comment

Cannot confirm that...
              Before I didn't watch for that...
              But since I'm using gravitybox, I am looking for everything ��

The turn on lag with auto brightness I know also, but it's only 3 sec @ mine and this time I can wait :-D
              For me it's more comfortable with auto Bright switched on...
              With gravitybox you can even setup your screen and auto bright mode much more detailed.
              This let my battery drains down less than original auto bright mode.

The Backlight is one of the most battery eater :-(

The only "bug" I see is, if the display is at minimum brightness, the background light does flicker (very light, but it does)

Edit says:
              I figured out that (remember, I'm using gravitybox now) the display turning on delay was with installed brighness original and Lepi's brighness patch...

I've kicked Lepi's patch off and now, with only gravitybox (I'm using the Pro Version), the display comes back less than a second...

I've tried it both, with power button and with automatic (magnetic switch) from my cube cover.
              Now It's better without those patches...

I left the display shut off just a few minutes for checking this out...
              Have to try it for a longer distance when display shut down...

I will report
              Last edited by Spassknochen; 10-27-2014, 18:25.
              Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

sorry, probably I didn't measure it well...

Comment

sorry, probably I didn't measure it well...
                  Wait, it's nothing wrong with your post...
                  If you just use the original brightness (Lepi's patch is for the original data, so it's original, too)
                  It's possible that the battery drains down faster with original auto bright... (Higher CPU work and less display darkness, depends on your lightning environment)

I have a Buddy with same Tablet.
                  Mine is modded, his not.
                  I can use mine rd about 2 days till I need to charge, he need to charge every day. He has no modding, cause he is afraid of software failure 😱

He did not root his cube and he can't speak english.
                  He is impressed from my cube but he need to think about to do this with bis one😊
                  He's a sissy😁😂

Comment

Originally posted by eteles View Post
                    Enable GPS in settings and set it to high precision. Install faster GPS. Open app and choose your location (needs root). Install mtk GPS epo from play store. Open app and update EPO.
                    Reboot tab. Go outdoor and test GPS (recommend GPS test app).
                    eteles

thanks a lot GPS problem resolve with your help

Comment

eteles

thanks a lot GPS problem resolve with your help
                      I'm using igo with absolutely no problems.
                      Sat fix is in a few seconds and it's stable all the time I've used it...

Don't know what you're awaiting more from a full working navigation system without AGps...

I'm happy with that solution...
                      My battery fits more than rd about 6 hours with activated GPS and igo.

For me the best solution.
                      Google maps doesn't work accurate like igo does... (I have got the 2014 maps)
                      And it looks much better... 😛

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
                        I'm using igo with absolutely no problems.
                        Sat fix is in a few seconds and it's stable all the time I've used it...

Don't know what you're awaiting more from a full working navigation system without AGps...

I'm happy with that solution...
                        My battery fits more than rd about 6 hours with activated GPS and igo.

For me the best solution.
                        Google maps doesn't work accurate like igo does... (I have got the 2014 maps)
                        And it looks much better... 😛
                        i had a GPS issue did not work at all

IGO does not work with high resolution i have try it with no successes

how did you manage to use igo on your tablet ?

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Guys, try the free beta of Nokia HERE and you won't want to go back again...

Comment

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
                            Guys, try the free beta of Nokia HERE and you won't want to go back again...
                            You really want compare apples with bananas?

For breakfast you had a Clown, right?
                            How was the taste?
                            Funny????

I've tried it and it is not a third of quality that igo gives to you...

I'm using a special igo Version for the cube.
                            Cannot give a link because copyright... had a warning from admin...

But maybe a member here can give you the link via pm...
                            I couldn't...

Comment

What do you mean with "high resolution"?
                              Do you need a fullscreen Navi or a highend graphic game?
                              Afaik there are no "real" resolutions over 1280 .
                              That's why igo is not really supported for tablets or cell phones...

All you can get for tablets and cell phones are cracks and hacks...

Like it or leave it.
                              I've tried a lot (navigon, Nokia, noname, tomtom and even igo)
                              For me igo is the top oft all for graphics, Hardware (speed) and handling.

But it's subjective. If the e.g. Nokia or Navigon is good for you:
                              Use it and feel free to tell all around the world your experiences! (especially here *lol*)

My take isn't the measure of all things... ��

Resolution and style of my igo:
                              URL deleted because directupload injectes Malware
                              Sorry for that
                              Last edited by Spassknochen; 10-28-2014, 11:47.

Comment

Originally posted by g3vastet View Post
                                yes, Feedly shows random jumping black squares.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-25-12-09-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	435109

This is apparently related to a bug in hardware acceleration within the webview component. When i disable hardware acceleration (by patching the manifest.xml of the app and recompile it) the issue disappears.

Does anybody see similar rendering issues with apps using webview?

PS: See this post Google Plus Feedly user group: https://plus.google.com/+MartinMeixg...ts/GMk7Gtho8aA

Comment

Working...
                                X