No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a full flash from a previous version and wiped data as well as cache. As I mentioned before, my GPS doesn't get a fix. But maybe this is just an issue with my setup. You just did an upgrade and as Brian confirmed wiping data should do.

Comment

hi all, last week i tried lepi's rom but i want to go back to ss900's one because of the reactivity of the touchscreen. I'm trying to use flashtool but now it don't recognize cube when i shut it down fro flashing how can i fix this problem?

Edit: I solve

Comment

How?
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

soft button

is possible to have volume button in the bar like a pipo tablet?
          Last edited by buranel; 10-22-2014, 07:56.

Comment

Thanks @ 900SS

Thanks SS for the ROM.
            Got my tab yesterday and after playing around for the day decided to flash your ROM.
            Everything went ok after i managed to install the driver manually.

The only thing is i wanted to flash the CWM recovery but could not find 'recovery_rua1_CWM.' that you mentioned in the instructions.
            So i flashed with the default recovery.(have to say i havnt tried booting to recovery after flash as i tried before flash and freaked when i was faced with the Chinese)
            I might have a go later with driod tools to get CWM unless ive missed something and someone can point me to the CWM file on your ROM.

Thanks again SS, looks nicer without the chinese apps and the extra app space will be great.
            Now to download chrome

Comment

[QUOTE=Dr. Evil;237832]Well, be assured to find a perfectly optimized working ROM here.

Anyone know what happened to the Power Widget? Or how to get it back?

Click image for larger version

Name:	power widget.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	435077

Comment

I miss that, too.
                Other Playstore Apps are no-no due to permissions.

Sent with Tapatalk

Comment

Custom Kernel? lag issues.

Anybody know how to make a custom kernel? or know where i can find one for this tablet?

Not even sure where i am supposed to post this to be honest, as i want it specifically for this tablet. I want to be able to overclock the tablet but need a custom kernel to do so.

mainly because when using the touch screen it seems to have a response issue which feels as though it lags..or does not respond as well as it should. also due to wanting to play family guy without it lagging as it seems to lag when zoomed out and it makes the game less enjoyable to play. Another game is modern combat 5 (runs nice as it is) but i want to play it on full graphics, but it does have a slight lag to it on full...and i am sure its to do with the kernel as i have read that the speed of the tablet and other functions are all down to the kernel.

is anyone else experiencing the lag on the touch screen? mainly get it using the tablet in landscape mode whilst typing. sometimes it does not respond so i have to type slow for it to insert the letters i want. but in portrait mode it works as it should.

any help would be appreciated

Comment

Re : Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by buranel View Post
                    is possible to have volume button in the bar like a pipo tablet?
                    Xposed framework has a similar module

Edit : i misread and answered too fast, sorry.

Xposed had a module that displays volume bar, but i dont know if it has a volume button module, maybe using a navigation bar module and adding buttons to it.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by pix64 View Post
                      Xposed framework has a similar module

Edit : i misread and answered too fast, sorry.

Xposed had a module that displays volume bar, but i dont know if it has a volume button module, maybe using a navigation bar module and adding buttons to it.
                      There's a configuration for that inside build.prop... And gravitybox module can do it too...

Comment

Cube Talk 9x U65GT

please please i have already received my tablet and i am trying to understand how can i change the ROM with yours but it is difficult because i am no professional user please can you help me in steps from A-Z HOW CAN I CHANGE THE ROM
                        and can you tell me if your ROM has Hebrew and Arabic language

and how to make chrome browser works

P.S i have try to root the tablet with ROOT GENIUS following the instructions 10 times but i could not ?

THANK YOU

Comment

?

Originally posted by biondo1989 View Post
                          hi all, last week i tried lepi's rom but i want to go back to ss900's one because of the reactivity of the touchscreen. I'm trying to use flashtool but now it don't recognize cube when i shut it down fro flashing how can i fix this problem?

Edit: I solve
                          how did you solved your problem.

Comment

volume navbar buttons

Originally posted by eteles View Post
                            There's a configuration for that inside build.prop... And gravitybox module can do it too...

I tried with Gravitybox but only you can change appearance of buttons ....I also tried Xposed additions add buttons... but does not work
                            someone can help me?
                            thank you
                            Last edited by buranel; 10-23-2014, 17:58.

Comment

Originally posted by enay View Post
                              please please i have already received my tablet and i am trying to understand how can i change the ROM with yours but it is difficult because i am no professional user please can you help me in steps from A-Z HOW CAN I CHANGE THE ROM
                              and can you tell me if your ROM has Hebrew and Arabic language

and how to make chrome browser works

P.S i have try to root the tablet with ROOT GENIUS following the instructions 10 times but i could not ?

THANK YOU
                              You need to download my ROM install the drivers on a windows PC (this is the hardest part) then follow the instructions to flash. I've neither added nor removed any languages so if they are supported in the stock ROM they will be supported in mine.
                              900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by buranel View Post
                                I tried with Gravitybox but only you can change appearance of buttons ....I also tried Xposed additions add buttons... but does not work
                                someone can help me?
                                thank you
                                I don't have it installed anymore, since I'm using ART now, but I am sure you can add a permanent menu button and cursor keys to the navigation bar with gravitybox... So, it's possible to add buttons to the navigation bar too... Don't know about volume keys...

Comment

Working...
                                X