No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using feedly too but can't anymore now due to this problem.
    As a noon, How can I fix it?

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      Buy a better charger will not help in faster charging time: the tablet will use ALWAYS 2Amps, so you will always have tablet charged in 6-7 hours
      If that's would be true, I'm wondering how my Tablet can be fully charged in rd about 3 hours from empty batt?
      Or there is a very big difference between the CUBE U65GT's
      I don't can believe that...
      My Tablet uses up to 3,2 Amps from charger and geht's warm if I am charging and playing at the same time...

Maybe for some tablets will the higher charging-rate the ultimative way to die.
      The electronics inside the tab seems not to be designed to charge with more than 2 Amps...
      Mine works fine with that for now at my own risc ;-)

I would recommend to take the time to charge with the stock charger!
      It's the safest way to have fun a long time with your tab ;-)
      Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

I have one question.why everytime i change location setting to high precision mode after an restart it changes back to device only?

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

sim-card inside? If not there is the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
            If that's would be true, I'm wondering how my Tablet can be fully charged in rd about 3 hours from empty batt?
            Or there is a very big difference between the CUBE U65GT's
            I don't can believe that...
            My Tablet uses up to 3,2 Amps from charger and geht's warm if I am charging and playing at the same time...

Maybe for some tablets will the higher charging-rate the ultimative way to die.
            The electronics inside the tab seems not to be designed to charge with more than 2 Amps...
            Mine works fine with that for now at my own risc ;-)

I would recommend to take the time to charge with the stock charger!
            It's the safest way to have fun a long time with your tab
            ;-)
            I totally agree with the sentence I underlined!
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
              I totally agree with the sentence I underlined!
              Giouncino, let's have some beer together
              My experiences with the 4A charger @ my CUBE is very fine.
              But we've talked few weeks ago about the differences in quality,too...

Like you, I would not recomment much bigger charger!

Buddy of mine has the same tab and it becomes hot while charging with my charger, even in std by...
              And his one does not charge faster as with the stock charger...
              He's charging his one overnight... Works just as well

I think, we should end discuss here about the chargers with more power then the stock charger's 2 (Two) Amps!.
              Last edited by Spassknochen; 10-28-2014, 17:20. Reason: writing mistakes
              Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
                Giouncino, let's have some beer together
                My experiences with the 4A charger @ my CUBE is very fine.
                But we've talked few weeks ago about the differences in quality,too...

Like you, I would not recomment much bigger charger!

Buddy of mine has the same tab and it becomes hot while charging with my charger, even in std by...
                And his one does not charge faster as with the stock charger...
                He's charging his one overnight... Works just as well

I think, we should end discuss here about the chargers with more power then the stock charger's 2 (Two) Amps!.
                I can see there is a lot of confusion regarding charging subject here. Let me repeat what I already said in my other post:
                All LiPo batteries require constant current and on the end of the cycle, constant voltage charging. This is regulated by battery charger, which in case of Cube tablet, is inside the Cube. So, even 10Amp adapter will not "force" higher charging current above the limit prescribed by the internal charging circuit. If Cube's battery is rated at 10Ah and it takes 7 hours to charge it, it means manufacturer decided to charge at 0.2C rate (1C=10Amp). Roughly speaking 2Amp charging, not including losses, should take about 5 hours. So 7 hours is actual figure and even 10Amp power adapter can not change that. If power adapter is not capable of supplying 2Amp, or there is a problem with charging cable being too small diameter, obviously it will take much longer to charge...
                To summarize; high amperage power adapter will not damage your Cube. What’s most important is well regulated 5V supply coming from your power adapter. The rest is taken care of by built into Cube internal battery charger!.
                If your Cube and / or charger getting warm when charging while using the tablet at the same time, this is normal. Good quality power adapter can supply more than 2Amp handling max allowed charging current plus running the tablet at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by skippie View Post
                  I am using feedly too but can't anymore now due to this problem.
                  As a noon, How can I fix it?

I'm also interested in having some easy instructions for fixing the feedly issue.
                  If I'm not wrong, we need to change within the manifest.xml the hardwareaccelerated line into false?
                  How can we do that inside the tablet? Can we access that file with ESExplorer for instance?

Thanks!

Comment

where do I find manifest.xml?

Comment

Originally posted by skippie View Post
                      where do I find manifest.xml?

I guess it's within the app once it gets uncompressed, but then I believe you have to re-compile it and open it back again.
                      Hopefully some tech savvy will be able to give us a detailed hand here.

Comment

Originally posted by ciruelete View Post
                        I'm also interested in having some easy instructions for fixing the feedly issue.
                        If I'm not wrong, we need to change within the manifest.xml the hardwareaccelerated line into false?
                        How can we do that inside the tablet? Can we access that file with ESExplorer for instance?

Thanks!
                        Use APK Studio from http://apkstudio.codeplex.com/

I did successfully decompile Feedly Apk, changed manifest.xml and recompiled it.

Feedly works now without the black rectangles issue

Comment

Failed to decompile it says
                          2 different downloads of Feedly and 2 failures to decompile

Comment

Thanks g3vastet!
                            I've followed your instructions now and will try the APK later to see if the issue is gone.
                            The apk at least was decompiled and compiled back again, so I assume it should work now just fine.
                            If the app gets updated, will the changes on the xml file remain? Or will that be updated along with the tool?

Fingers crossed.

Comment

how did you decompile ? I always get a failure message

Comment

I simply downloaded the APK, opened it through the APK studio tool, browse the apk, browse to a folder for decompiling it and created the project.
                                After that, I was able to navigate through the apk and changed the parameter in the xml.

Then it was easy to be compiled again.

Comment

Working...
                                X