No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try downloading from a different source or using a different browser?

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

yes to both

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk HD

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by skippie View Post
        Downloaded again, twice, still Failed

Can you open the file in a zip viewer (like WinZip on Windows or ES File Explorer on the cube)?
        If yes, what's the contents?
        What error did you get when you install it with TWRP?

Comment

2 dirs :

META-INF
          system

error says can't open zip file

Comment

tried twice again and always the same result : FAILED

Comment

Try this one skippie: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vfxg7f93c...low10.zip?dl=0

Comment

Same problem

Comment

Are you sure you are using LEPI's TWRP?

What is the error? Click on the square on the lower left (inside TWRP) to see it and report what you see after trying to flash...

You could try CWM recovery instead of TWRP and see if it can install the patch... PS: CWM usually doesn't have touch enabled... You will have to use vol+- to navigate and power to select.
                  Last edited by eteles; 10-25-2014, 17:48.

Comment

Originally posted by JoLander View Post
                    I installed Brian's ROM from September and followed his included instructions.

In the flash tool I selected the files for the 6GB data partition (EBR1_6GB/EBR2_6GB). I also downloaded Lepi's TWRP recovery and selected the file in the flash tool. Then I flashed the full package with the 'download' button.
                    After the flash and reboot of the tablet, I used TWRP recovery to flash the brightness patch.
                    Afterwards I installed Titanium Backup.
                    Then I installed SuperSU (v2.13) and let the installation automatically remove the old superuser app.

Now the important part:
                    In the SuperSU settings you have to uncheck the option 'Mount namespace separation' and reboot the tablet.
                    Now all is working very well and I can backup/restore with titanium without any problems.
                    I did exacly what you explained as soon as I installed superSU update more than one month ago!
                    anyway thanks you for explanation could be useful for other users.

Supersu is working perfectly.
                    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by eteles View Post
                      Are you sure you are using LEPI's TWRP?

What is the error? Click on the square on the lower left (inside TWRP) to see it and report what you see after trying to flash...

You could try CWM recovery instead of TWRP and see if it can install the patch... PS: CWM usually doesn't have touch enabled... You will have to use vol+- to navigate and power to select.
                      TWRP is installed
                      E: unable to open zip file

Comment

Originally posted by skippie View Post
                        TWRP is installed
                        E: unable to open zip file

Where did you placed the .zip file? On internal or external memory?
                        If it is on external, try to copy it to the internal memory and flash it from there as there might be an issue reading the SD card...

Comment

Now the important part:
                          In the SuperSU settings you have to uncheck the option 'Mount namespace separation' and reboot the tablet.
                          Now all is working very well and I can backup/restore with titanium without any problems.
                          Hi,
                          I got 2.14 update and I don't see that option ...
                          Cube U65GT Talk9X 32go
                          Brian's rom and Lepi's white TWRP
                          ************************************************** *****************************************

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                            I did exacly what you explained as soon as I installed superSU update more than one month ago!
                            anyway thanks you for explanation could be useful for other users.

Supersu is working perfectly.
                            I know you did 😉
                            It's just to point out that it works not only on stock ROM but also on Brian's almost perfect version.

Comment

Where did you placed the .zip file? On internal or external memory?
                              If it is on external, try to copy it to the internal memory and flash it from there as there might be an issue reading the SD card...
                              no, doesn't work on whatever card, always get failure message

Comment

Try to reflash TWRP, maybe the other colored version.

sent with my Cube Talk 9x U65GT

Comment

Working...
                                X