Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eteles View Post
    Some apps do work with their data in the external SD card (sygic for example) with no problems... But other apps will only work with their data inside the internal storage. In that case, the best solution would be installing foldermount app... It can link a folder in the internal storage to another folder in the external storage... I use it... It's simple and it works nicely.
    eteles you are my hero!!!! my last question, this is not so important for me but i try to add the patch for the brightness and i think that i do something wrong. Will i just have to copy/paste the files? Or i must install something??

Only again thanks for all your help, really it is important for me because i thought that i did a big mistake with the flash progress

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by nikos-s View Post
      eteles you are my hero!!!! my last question, this is not so important for me but i try to add the patch for the brightness and i think that i do something wrong. Will i just have to copy/paste the files? Or i must install something??

Only again thanks for all your help, really it is important for me because i thought that i did a big mistake with the flash progress
      To install the brightness patch you first need to flash TWRP recovery by Lepi (recommended) or CWM recovery.

Just flash the recovery using the sp flash tool. It's the same process of flashing the ROM, but you must leave only "recovery" selected and select the respective twrp recovery .img file...

After that, use the Rebooter app (download it on play store) to reboot tablet in recovery mode. It will boot TWRP recovery. Select install, browse for the brightnesspatch.zip select it and confirm install...

After installation, choose reboot system. Done

Comment

To install the brightness patch you first need to flash TWRP recovery by Lepi (recommended) or CWM recovery.

Just flash the recovery using the sp flash tool. It's the same process of flashing the ROM, but you must leave only "recovery" selected and select the respective twrp recovery .img file...

After that, use the Rebooter app (download it on play store) to reboot tablet in recovery mode. It will boot TWRP recovery. Select install, browse for the brightnesspatch.zip select it and confirm install...

After installation, choose reboot system. Done
        I think this is too hard for me but i will try to do it

I install the the foldermount app but i really don't understand how i will choose the source and destination folder.

For example i have in sdcard1 which is the External SD card the folder tomtom which is the gps folder and i need to add a link from the internal usb storage to that folder.

And i don't know to do that :/

Comment

Install TomTom and it will create the folder where it puts its data. Open folder mount and in destination select the folder in the internal storage and confirm. After confirmation, it will ask if you want to create a similar folder in the external sd card automatically... Select yes. After confirmation, It will prompt you if you want to move the content that is already in the folder in the internal storage to the external one. Select yes again... It will move the content... After the process finish, just enable the link by selecting the pin on the right of the item. Done. Don't forget to enable foldermount to mount the folders every time the system boots.

If you need, just search for a detailed tutorial on google.

About installing TWRP, It's as easy as flashing the ROM, but leaving only the "recovery" partition selected and choosing TWRP recovery .img instead of the stock recovery .img file.

Comment

Install TomTom and it will create the folder where it puts its data. Open folder mount and in destination select the folder in the internal storage and confirm. After confirmation, it will ask if you want to create a similar folder in the external sd card automatically... Select yes. After confirmation, It will prompt you if you want to move the content that is already in the folder in the internal storage to the external one. Select yes again... It will move the content... After the process finish, just enable the link by selecting the pin on the right of the item. Done. Don't forget to enable foldermount to mount the folders every time the system boots.

If you need, just search for a detailed tutorial on google.

About installing TWRP, It's as easy as flashing the ROM, but leaving only the "recovery" partition selected and choosing TWRP recovery .img instead of the stock recovery .img file.

Wow eteles i am feeling eternal when i have YOU somewhere around me!! )))

I did it!! And it works just fine!!

Now i am thinking to add the patch for brightness but i am a little scared about that!! Hehehe

Maybe i can do the same with an application like "Night Mode".... ??? without install the patch!!

Comment

Wow eteles i am feeling eternal when i have YOU somewhere around me!! )))

I did it!! And it works just fine!!

Now i am thinking to add the patch for brightness but i am a little scared about that!! Hehehe

Maybe i can do the same with an application like "Night Mode".... ??? without install the patch!!
              You are welcome! You could install xposed framework and the gravity box module... There is a setting inside gravitybox to control brightness (you need xposed framework to use gravitybox)... Works like a charm on my phone... I don't use it on my tab, but it should work too...

Comment

hi i just got this cube 9x 16gig version.. could any body teach me how to root it and flash cwm on iit and link to a stable rom?? please

Comment

Use the ROM from post one of this thread. I've included instructions with the ROM. The hardest part is getting the drivers installed on windows.
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Is that brightness patch really necessary? In Gravitybox you can adjust minimum brightness via slider.

Comment

Originally posted by ciruelete View Post
                      I simply downloaded the APK, opened it through the APK studio tool, browse the apk, browse to a folder for decompiling it and created the project.
                      After that, I was able to navigate through the apk and changed the parameter in the xml.

Then it was easy to be compiled again.
                      Can you upload your ready compiled Feedly.apk to dropbox or here in forum please.

Comment

You are welcome! You could install xposed framework and the gravity box module... There is a setting inside gravitybox to control brightness (you need xposed framework to use gravitybox)... Works like a charm on my phone... I don't use it on my tab, but it should work too...

Thanks eteles!! I just do the brightness correction through xposed framework and gravity box module, like you said me! Everything with great success again!! Thanks so much for all your help, you making me love my tablet!!!!

Comment

Thanks eteles!! I just do the brightness correction through xposed framework and gravity box module, like you said me! Everything with great success again!! Thanks so much for all your help, you making me love my tablet!!!!
                          Glad to help!!

Comment

Hey Everyone.

Got my cube today and I am going to flash this rom. The drivers have been installed already in my pc.

Question is :

1. For a full flash , do I check all the boxes in the scatter loading, or do I uncheck preloader and tick all the other boxes?

Thanks !

Comment

Glad to help!!
                              eteles maybe your knowledge can help me on that, the tablet never going on sleep. It is always active. I check settings and display and it says "sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity" but it never sleep at all.

Do you now what is going wrong??

Thankssssssssssssssssss

Comment

eteles maybe your knowledge can help me on that, the tablet never going on sleep. It is always active. I check settings and display and it says "sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity" but it never sleep at all.

Do you now what is going wrong??

Thankssssssssssssssssss
                                I finally find it, it is the sixaxis controller for the joypad who running on the background.

Do you know any program which allow me to control and deactivate programs from running when i start the tablet?

Comment

Working...
                                X