No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this with the power supply connected or all the time?
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

without the power supply, at factory charge

Comment

The problem when show touches under development options is enabled
        Attached Files

Comment

I've not seen that. I think I'd be contacting the seller.
          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by amma View Post
            The problem when show touches under development options is enabled
            I think you're having ghost touch problem. Random touches out of nowhere. It is most likely a faulty digitizer. I had this problem with my old teclast tablet and had to replace the whole touchscreen to fix it.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by gg777 View Post
              Hi 900supersport
              Thanks for good work, I like this rom and I am using it for a while. Everything is working nicely.
              The only problem it seems that proximity sensor is not working well. Calibration failed in engeneering mode.
              is it hardware problem?
              The tab has no proximity sensor... Only light sensor.

Comment

Yeah good job 900supersport!

Many thanks for your Rom!

But i'm a little bit disappointed with the performance of the Cube!
                Don't get me wrong, this has nothing to do with your customisation.

Let me explain what i mean.

I have an Ipad 4 beside the Cube! The Ipad has only a 1.4 GHz Dual Core and the ui
                runs much smoother than the Cube with an 1.66Ghz Octa Core!

Reading magazines with pictures as PDF or switching between the apps is not
                rocket free on the cube.

Is there a possibility to port a "naked" Android like Cyanogen onto the Cube?

Im sorry, but i cant share the enthusiasm about the Performance of the Cube.
                I'm not an Apple fan.....!!!

Comment

Apple developers tune the OS on a limited HW platforms so it can be "optimized at maximum", android is an open system installed on TONS of different HW configurations, and as Windows cannot be extremely optimized on each device as Apple can do.
                  A good comparison must be done with different Android devices AND with devices of the same price!

Apple Ipad 4 costs 3-4 times our cube, so they cannot be compared just for this reason!
                  if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

You are right!

In case of the price, the cube is doing his job very well!

I ve paid 175€ in Germany with stock in Germany!

I think you wont get any better device in its class for this price.

Comment

And its thinner than the ipad

But, could someone recommend a PDF app for the cube which is running smoother?

Comment

I've used kindle PDF app that run quite well... but I do not generally use my tablet to read pdf, so I'm not so reliable on this specific point!
                        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

OK, i will give it a go!

I ve just installed Adobe reader!

Runs very smooth, only the page Load time could be faster when you are turning the pages fast.

But I can live With this limitation!

To be honest, the Cube is a good refund to my ipad!
                          Now I am easily able to put my Videos, MP3 a.s.o. on the ext SD!
                          ITunes is too much bother.

One question, im from Germany and I would like to improve my english.
                          Is refund the right word in the sentence above?

Comment

@Matchbox assume you mean 'replacement' or successor (ein guter ersatz oder ein guter nachfolger)

Comment

annoying bug in settings.

there's a bug in settings. the cpu power saving mode under battery settings is enabled automatically on boot. i'm using the older version of modded 1.8 and don't know if it's fixed but if not, please fix!!! i dont know if this is caused by another bug or causes others.
                              samsung note 3 n9005 snapdragon [email protected] GHz|cube u65gt talk9x

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by Matchbox View Post
                                And its thinner than the ipad

But, could someone recommend a PDF app for the cube which is running smoother?
                                Mantano reader pro or office 7 suite

Comment

Working...
                                X