No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too had problems with a cheap stylus. But it seems to be a general issue.
    For me, a stylus would help to prevent from scratches from my little daughter.

Sent with Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTtempdroid;250904]This helped me solving the GPS problem: If you're rooted, install FASTERGPS first and select the region nearest to you. Restart. Install GPSTest from Play Store, select keep screen on in options, go outside, activate GPS and WLAN, select clear GPS in app and wait for about 2 - 3 minutes. This should give you the first fix and afterwards it will be much faster.[/QUOTE]

That worked for me as well!

Comment

Are none of you using Bluetooth at all? :P

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by f1c View Post
          Are none of you using Bluetooth at all? :P
          I use Bluetooth quite often to connect the cube with my car (phone usage and listen to music).
          I also tried file exchange between my PC and the cube. That worked fine as well, but too slow to exchange larger files.
          It works much quicker when you run a personal hotspot on the cube and connect using WiFi.
          I installed a samba server on the cube which I activate after starting the personal hotspot. This gives me access to all files.

Comment

I use btooth, but in speaker usage only...

Comment

[QUOTE=Coalescence;251346]Hi all.. It's been a while since I kept track of this thread.
              There is something I need to ask :
              - Has anybody tried using capacitive stylus? I bought myself a stylus to take a note and drawing, but I cannot use it to the cubetalk tablet.
              I have to push really hard, and still it's not responding all of the touch.
              Is there any way to use stylus?
              I have no problem using the touchscreen by finger, though. Very fluid and responsive when I click and swipe..
              When I tried to use the stylus to my Sony Z2 phone, there's no problem at all.

I have the same problems. I bought Precision Touch Darty Stylus, which is one of the best on the market and pretty expense. Works with all my other devices like a charm, but with CubeTalk 9x. It behaves exactly as you wrote. I wanted tab for handwriting notes as well, so I am disappointed...

Comment

flash player

Can anyone tell me how to install a flash player? Some sites just don´t work without one.

Comment

What Browser do you use? In Firefox it helps to enable desktop mode to see flash content. Other browsers have that option, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                    What Browser do you use? In Firefox it helps to enable desktop mode to see flash content. Other browsers have that option, too.
                    I´m using firefox. How can I enable the desktop mode. Can´t find it in the settings. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Open up the menu in the upper right corner. Tere you'll find the option to enable desktop mode for the current page. Additionally, in the real seetings you should see the user agent option to tell Firefox how to behave all the time - like mobile or dekstop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                        Open up the menu in the upper right corner. Tere you'll find the option to enable desktop mode for the current page. Additionally, in the real seetings you should see the user agent option to tell Firefox how to behave all the time - like mobile or dekstop.
                        O.k. found it but it still doesnt work. " This content requires Adobe flash player which isn't supported by your device" or something like that. That is the answer i get.

Comment

Originally posted by ammo2003 View Post
                          <br />
                          I seen this on my Cube some time ago.<br />
                          I found an advice on 4PDA regarding some type of calibration and it worked<br />
                          1) 2-4 complete cycles (discharge to shutdown - charging off to 100%)

2) Each cycle is as follows: discharge - off - charging to 100% - with the inclusion of plug the cable - reboot - take out the charging cable

In my situation only 2 cycles was enough

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have the wrong battery indicator even after 4 complete cycles

Comment

Originally posted by Zwenn View Post
                            O.k. found it but it still doesnt work. " This content requires Adobe flash player which isn't supported by your device" or something like that. That is the answer i get.
                            Then it seems that page really requires Flash.
                            As Adobe quit Flash support for Android, I don't know if there are versions that can be used on our KitKat device.

Comment

Originally posted by Zwenn View Post
                              Install UC Browser, go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and click on Check Now.
                              A file will be downloaded automatically (adbfs10_V11.1.125.81_Android_pf145_(zh-cn)_release_(Build14032416).apk)
                              Install and check again whate have you done..Working flash player
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-25-00-17-38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	435396
                              After this step you can search/install UCBrowser HD(invisible/incompatible in store for Talk 9X for some reason, but I'm pretty sure you'll find somewhere uc.browser.hd.apk)..same shit but with an interface optimized for tablets/large screen.

L.E
                              I'm sure some guys will have dificulties with finding these files, so..here it is https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_9N...p=docslist_api an .zip file password protected (in order to not violate any law)
                              Who wants password PM me.
                              Last edited by Edius; 11-24-2014, 22:55.

Comment

OTG

Thank you very much my dear friend for this awesome rom!
                                Just a little question please?Does this rom support OTG??I tried to connect a mouse bur it doesnt work.
                                Un addition,GPS seems luggy.Coule you suggestion to me a solution?
                                Thank you very much in advance!
                                Last edited by bm-zbemil; 11-26-2014, 10:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X