Q7 bricked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q7 bricked?

Hi to all i 've tried to put on custom ROM on my q7 box with PCB xt-q7v-v10 2014-08-15
    ROM i' ve tried to Flash on, is q7 custom by lewy.
    I have now blue box in RKbatchtool and message download IDB error, What i can do to recover from this f****up situation? Time to time i have normal green box in RKbatchtool, but never done full restore without error.
    On begining my first try was ended by a download firmware fail.
    Please give me some advice for this, i was Reading it is solution to short pins on chip, but i dont realy know which one is it,
    Last edited by gienkollo; 11-21-2014, 14:17.

blue square in Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 instead of a green square normally means you are at 'MaskROM Mode' (???so maybe at that moment no more need to short the pins???) ...

I give you my collection, maybe you can find a way / needful information...

=======================================

==> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post210550

-------

Got it flashing again by using a paperclip on every nand pin until it entered mask rom mode.
    Has a Toshiba Nand chip, different than all the other maskrom tutorials that are for other nand chips.

-------

Mask rom can be entered by connecting pin 8-9 on the chip and plug in the power plug( some on 7 and 8 ) google it.. there is some info on it.

-------

1. Start Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7
    2. connect the OTG port to your PC
    3. not hold the reset button underneath the box or press the power button (the light should stay red)
    4. Toshiba nand chip and the right pins were on the left side, somewhere from the bottom with the 'Toshiba' name readable not upside down
    5. then connect the power adapter and then a blue square will show up in Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 instead of a green square when you hold the reset button

-------

MASK mode fixed my bad (slow) NAND. Box is reading and writing normally again

---------------

techknow.me ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf techknow.me alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

---------------

Part 1: Open v88 and short out NAND module
    1. Unplug usb and power charger from v88.
    2. Perform a "Deep Power Off" by pressing the Power button for at least 20 secs
    3. Start up both RKBatchTool and RKAndroidTool using admin privileges
    4. Open v88 casing
    5. Power on v88
    6. Connect v88 to PC using USB
    7. Locate pins 8 & 9 on the #1 NAND module and short them out using a small pin, paperclip or small screwdriver. If shorting out pins 8 & 9 don't work, try shorting out pins 7 & 8
    8. By shorting out the NAND module, you have put your tablet in "Mask ROM Mode." The RKAndroidTool should now indicate your tablet is recognized by showing the following message: "Found RKAndroid MaskRom Rock Usb"

Part 2: Erase corrupt NAND memory
    1. Click on the #1 box within RKAndroidTool (the Loader box)
    2. Click on "EraseIDB"
    3. Wait for the RKAndroidTool to indicate the EraseIDB was successful
    4. You can now close out RKAndroidTool

Part 3: Reflash firmware/ROM onto v88
    1. Load firmware/ROM into RKBatchTool
    2. RKBatchTool should have it's #1 Box highlighted in blue
    3. Click Flash ROM
    4. Done

----------------

circuited pin 8&9 of SK Hynix H27UCG8T2BTR
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      blue square in Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 instead of a green square normally means you are at 'MaskROM Mode' (???so maybe at that moment no more need to short the pins???) ...
      Firstable thanks for a reply, second, you gave me a lot of needable info.
      For that thanks to.
      To the case:
      Yes, it looks like starting i MaskRom mode normally.
      Is good i think
      Part 2: Erase corrupt NAND memory
      1. Click on the #1 box within RKAndroidTool (the Loader box)
      2. Click on "EraseIDB"
      3. Wait for the RKAndroidTool to indicate the EraseIDB was successful
      4. You can now close out RKAndroidTool
      Here i have little issue because i do not want get worst with that, can you please give me a clue, where i can get correct loader.bin?
      Because i have one in program folder, but i dont it is going be good because is RK3188Loader(L)_V1.24.bin mine i think is rk3188t already.
      I have RKandroidtool 1.37 going to be good for this operation?

Part 3: Reflash firmware/ROM onto v88
      1. Load firmware/ROM into RKBatchTool
      2. RKBatchTool should have it's #1 Box highlighted in blue
      3. Click Flash ROM
      4. Done
      Ok, flash with custom again or going to stock, when i should choose stoch, which one?
      I've Found:
      Originally posted by eve_Snuffy View Post
      Q7 STOCK ROMs

Thanks for helping me out.

Comment

Here you can find some bootloader, but I don't think 1.24 is wrong because of 3188T... but really not sure (never thought about bootloader version, but I think at KK you need one >= 2.0 ...) ...

and the next posts....
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Odp: Q7 bricked?

Still i can go through that, in rk Android tool my Window is empty i have img file in ROM folder but it Look diffrent from screenshots i've found on Google's tutorials online, when i choose only loader i have a fail too but it is look like aint starting at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gienkollo View Post
            Still i can go through that, in rk Android tool my Window is empty i have img file in ROM folder but it Look diffrent from screenshots i've found on Google's tutorials online, when i choose only loader i have a fail too but it is look like aint starting at all.
            It's empty because you have to set it up... also you don't have to use the img (hole image in one file) for batch...
            Have a look at

Here you can find a tool to extract the img (hole image in one file)
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Ok I think i Got it, i was trying with whole image (*. img) in rk Android tool.
              But for my purposes i need only a loader, am i good thinking?
              You wrote i have to set it up, you mean set this up by select one by one, this what i going to get from whole img like parameter kernel.Img system.Img misc.Img etc or some kind of settings for a rk Android tool?
              Sorry for all my newbie question but i need to understand it good, because it is my first situation when something Goes wrong, and need to recover, i had a some little Flashing expierience, but it was long time ago and, more like siemenses like ages ago.

Comment

I also understand that you only need the bootloader at rkAndroidTool to erase the IDB/Nand (but I don't know if you have to select/activate it at column 1 ore not)...
                I think my link describe everything you need to setup the rkAndroidTool...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I cant understand this, i have it set it up right for loader only?
                  This Hex stuff, it is not for my head, i red in english then in translator, but from that what i understood is more like tutorial for a dumping this rom down.

I have something like that, i dont know where i have wrong, this HEX addres for a loader? Called offset?
                  Please point me this with finger becuase i think i'm dumb alm:
                  I tried with checked and uncheked on first column second column, but this what is on my screenshot, mean error is instantly like part of a second after i get click on a erase nand button i think then i'm bad configured, but realy i can undestand what i should change, i used this time Finlless ROM tool, but is same error i get from Rkandriodtool

Comment

I don't know what you want with the [Ram] tab?
                    You only have to use the [Flash] tab!

"ERROR: MaskRom must chose Loader for erasing"
                    => (Delete all rows except the) loader and select/activate it at the first column... BUT maybe you need to use the loader which was used at the broken flash try...

EDIT:
                    is the path correct???
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Path was wrong! Yes! this is clue i ment
                      But still cant work,now is starting, i get Start to erase data then i have windows unplugged sound and then test device failed.
                      Im going to try with kitkat loader, stock was kitkat one.
                      Edit1
                      Ok, got it! i get erase idb ok
                      Thanks for your priceless help

Edit2 rk batchtool still dont want to cooperate but im going to use another Computer, and optional rk Android tool for full Flash
                      Last edited by gienkollo; 10-14-2014, 23:07.

Comment

Ok, recover from idb fail, now i have again this what i had on beginning, i mean green box in rkbatch tool
                        Loader found in android tool, and in rkbatch tool have fail:
                        10:09:04 218 <LAYER 5-7> ERROR:RKA_Param_Check-->Memcmp failed,Read(0)
                        10:09:04 218 <LAYER 5-7> ERRORownloadImage-->RKA_Param_Check failed
                        10:09:04 218 <Layer 5-7> Download Firmware Fail

Comment

"10:09:04 218 <LAYER 5-7> ERROR: RKA_Param_Check failed"
                          seems that the batch maybe try to verify the param ('partition-table') but don't understand why?
                          I thought that batch flash whatever was at the device?
                          Maybe try to flash and/or eraseIDB with a checked param-file at rkandroidtools????
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

I'm going to try that, but now i still trying to get understand rkanadroid tool, and flashing method with it.

Comment

Made it! Full Flash with Rk Android tool, bring him alive.
                              Thanks for your priceless help.
                              I do not Flash it with stock ROM buy with wasser 0.92 hope going to be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X