Working HDMI passthrough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    How do you use this place? I cannot see how to download only download downloader apps and junk.

Bob
    Click on the link. Goto the bottom of the page "download your file"; Click on any of the green hosters, I used "uploaded", Wait for the count down. Click on Free Download - enter code and wait for 30 sec. Close all the junk windows that have opened.

CAREFUL! My downloaded file was over 800kB (instead of the expected 560kB) and changed to an .exe. The virus checker wanted to delete it.

Comment

Libmedia.so file as discussed above.

libmedia.so.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Jakemate View Post
        Libmedia.so file as discussed above.

[ATTACH]8563[/ATTACH]
        Thats more like it

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          How do you use this place? I cannot see how to download only download downloader apps and junk.

Bob
          At the bottom it says, 'Download your file'
          Then you can choose from 10 different filehosts to download.
          I use a popup blocker and add-blocker in chrome, so never noticed there were popups.
          But here is a Mediafire link for libmedia.so for people having trouble.

Seems other people already posted a different link before I posted, thanks.

Comment

Tyvm mo123.
            The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

Thanks for the original libmedia file jakemate and mo123.

I have created a patched version but I can't guarantee it will work. This version was very different from the ones I've seen before and because I haven't worked with arm assembler in a while there's a chance I messed up.
              The only way to know is if someone is prepared to test it.

I have patched the file with my improved version of the hack, that should fix reported sound problems with some VoIP apps caused by my original hack.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by stafstrom; 10-27-2014, 19:18. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by stafstrom View Post
                Thanks for the original libmedia file jakemate and mo123.

I have created a patched version but I can't guarantee it will work. This version was very different from the ones I've seen before and because I haven't worked with arm assembler in a while there's a chance I messed up.
                The only way to know is if someone is prepared to test it.

I have patched the file with my improved version of the hack, that should fix reported sound problems with some VoIP apps caused by my original hack.
                Yes, Stafstrom, your version is working very well. My XBMC and SPMC no longer crash when changing from Dolby to DTS. I do have a problem with SPMC but not XBMC (Kodi) where the Dolby audio has an echo. This happened with the libmedia.so that Jakemate created also. This is the first time I have ever experienced this problem.

Thanks for your help.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  Yes, Stafstrom, your version is working very well. My XBMC and SPMC no longer crash when changing from Dolby to DTS. I do have a problem with SPMC but not XBMC (Kodi) where the Dolby audio has an echo. This happened with the libmedia.so that Jakemate created also. This is the first time I have ever experienced this problem.

Thanks for your help.
                  Which installation of XBMC are you running Clarkss12? The modded version?

PS From my side also thanks to Staftrom for looking into this
                  Last edited by 4WheelSpyder; 10-28-2014, 03:03.

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelSpyder View Post
                    Which installation of XBMC are you running Clarkss12? The modded version?

PS From my side also thanks to Staftrom for looking into this
                    Yes, I am using the modded version of XBMC.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Anyone tested with SPMC 13.3.3?
                      Can't remember, but think device needs to be rk3*** in build.prop.
                      Can someone test?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                        Anyone tested with SPMC 13.3.3?
                        Can't remember, but think device needs to be rk3*** in build.prop.
                        Can someone test?
                        Yes, I tested the SPMC 13.3.3 with Stafsrom's libmedia.so file. It works great as far as not crashing while changing to DTS from Dolby, or stepping forward or backward. HOWEVER, for some reason, I get an echo when playing any video. If I change formats, like going from Dolby to DTS, the echo disappears and it plays perfectly. This echo effect started with Jakemate's libmedia.so file, which I believe Statsrom's libmedia.so is modded from.

Because of this echo effect, I use the modded Kodi instead of SPMC 13.3.3.

Comment

youtube crash

Anyone else experiance a complete rom reboot (Finless) when trying to play an Youtube SD video in XBMC/SPMC. Everytime I select an stream with youtube SD as the source it re-boots the Rom as soon as it tries to open the stream. I experience it in the Youtube plug-in and Genisis. The Youtube app runs fine. Running patched libmedia.so

Comment

Originally posted by Aicgod View Post
                            Anyone else experiance a complete rom reboot (Finless) when trying to play an Youtube SD video in XBMC/SPMC. Everytime I select an stream with youtube SD as the source it re-boots the Rom as soon as it tries to open the stream. I experience it in the Youtube plug-in and Genisis. The Youtube app runs fine. Running patched libmedia.so
                            What Finless ROM and device?
                            Are you using the correct libmedia.so for your device?
                            If using RK3288, use a ROM after 20141011 and libmedia.so from #66
                            The opening post is for RK3188 devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Aicgod View Post
                              I get the same with my R28 running Bob's 110k4 and with the new libmedia.so patch file.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

What Finless ROM and device? I am using Beelink R89 finless Rom 1.2
                                Are you using the correct libmedia.so for your device? Using Libmedia.so from #66
                                and XMBC from post 1 and latest SPMC 13.3.3

Since it is rebooting I figured this is a ROM/Patch issue thats why I posted it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X