No announcement yet.

I got my Draco AW80 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for the all important question. ..any freezing or crashes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajukenbo View Post
      Now for the all important question. ..any freezing or crashes yet?
      +1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
        IMHO you can always partition your hard drive for the majority of Android devices out there,

I know that. But if it's possible without partition I would like to know times or whether GPT instead of just going MBR. And it may very depending on the device despite not partition all partitions are recognized or not all files that are on it are also ultimately shown.

Comment

work for h264 mkv files with DTS audio tracks, DTS-HD. TrueHD? If yes please explain in more detail with which it was played. Would be very nice to know, and very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by stevham View Post
            I know that. But if it's possible without partition I would like to know times or whether GPT instead of just going MBR. And it may very depending on the device despite not partition all partitions are recognized or not all files that are on it are also ultimately shown.
            I agree with you, it doesn't hurt to know and manufacturers differ from each other.

Comment

I dont understand... This device support via hardware h.265 videos?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi all, I have ordered my box tronsmart draco aw80, there is one weeks
                ( I became of impatient to receive it, because of the enthousiasm of bob :-)

Yes for the method (update.zip style),

but we should also know how reinstalled the original ROM, in case of problems.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Comment

How is it when you use Kodi and video add-ons and stream? I've noticed that the Tronsmart Vega is slow in menus for video add-ons if I compare it with the Tronsmart Orion 3288, which is strangely superfast even though I use WiFi on that and Ethernet on the Vega.

Comment

That would be great to know.

Comment

I remembered, with my tablet ainol allwinner,

j was using "pheonix-suite", to install the ROM.

Link : http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....xsuit-108.html

Latest version is pheonix-suite V. 1.0.8

Comment

The Phoenix Suite for this device is version 3.3.3

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

At the tronsmart forum exists a thread about how to flash also with the right tools...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

With regards to the flash/zip method if installation, I'm guessing that partition size changes will still be fixed at one setting with a zip file as with the Rockchip devices?
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                              With regards to the flash/zip method if installation, I'm guessing that partition size changes will still be fixed at one setting with a zip file as with the Rockchip devices?
                              Good question!
                              If yes, I vote for the flash method instead of update.zip method, BUT I never had worked with/at allwinner before so I don't really know which are the advantages of each methods so I'm not really able to vote ...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

hello brother can you recommend me order aw80 than order any RK3288
                                do this player support 3d filem and iso and faster and better than
                                RK3288

Comment

Working...
                                X