UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@japik

I dont think you will be able to power on the device using an A-A-Cable.
    Tryied yet to start my device connected to a powered USB-Hub and the Device doesn't start.
    as i connected the Micro-Usb to my powered Hub the device started.

perhaps you can solder the power-connection from the regular USB-Socket to the Micro-Usb to power on you device

Comment

hey bob, any updates on increasing the screen contrast or some settings to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by froen0815 View Post
        @japik

i dont think you will be able to power the device using an A-A-Cable
        tryied yet to start my device connected to a powered USB-Hub and the Device doesn't start.
        as i connected the Micro-Usb to my powered Hub the device started.
        no no, microusb broke ... the only way to start is with usb hub from external power.

Comment

Thank for everything and your hard work.

Comment

Unable to Download the ROM

Hi is anyone else having trouble downloading the ROM ? Thanks from Singapore...

Comment

hello guys
              my microsusb is broken... it works just as power.
              i read that you can not do an update easy.
              there is a way to do the full update from sd card?

there is recovery like cwm with the possibility to install the firmware from recovery?

Comment

Hi,

How do you toggle the bottom bar back on after hiding it? Apart from that, everything else seems to be working great.

Comment

Originally posted by falconchileno View Post
                  no no, microusb broke ... the only way to start is with usb hub from external power.
                  So my powered logitech usb hub with this cable( http://www.****.com.au/itm/230809764...84.m1497.l2648 ) should work at least to power it up? Was Hoping that the pc would recognize it through this cable! Wish I knew how to solder but I shake too much and prob do more harm than good

Comment

Originally posted by mightyfes View Post
                    Hi,

How do you toggle the bottom bar back on after hiding it? Apart from that, everything else seems to be working great.
                    if you have a mouse, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

Comment

Really great job! I installed yesterday and I'm impressed - fast and stable...

By the way: I have a problem with the only one thing: some applications incorrectly identify my location and don't work. Is there any method to simulate the location? I tried to change the network operator code (MNC) in MarketEnabler application - without results. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by kenbrown View Post
                        I was previously running 1.4a flashed using the easy method (ie, sd card). I could not get past the boot into flash mode; the flash tool would recognise the device but when I clicked on reboot to flash mode, I got the error, Device can not boot to flash mode, because of no drive. Browsing through some of the forums, I found this and it worked for me:

Download and install Terminal Emulator from the App Store.
                        Run Terminal Emulator.
                        Type "su" <enter>
                        Type "reboot bootloader" <enter>

The device booted into flash mode and Windows recognised the device and was searching for drivers to install. I cancelled the search and manually selected the drivers in the downloaded zip. The drivers installed and then the flash tool recognised the device and I was able to Erase NANd and then Flash ROM.

When the device restarted, the screen hung at the Android TV logo. I unplugged the device and plugged it back in and it was working.

I've tested the audio synch and it has improved tremendously but it is still out by a tiny margin if you watch closely. Wifi is also not as good as it was in 1.4a and I get droupouts and low signal strength. But all in all, it's a huge improvement and JB is nice.
                        How can I erase the NAND after drivers are installed ?

Comment

Unable to download the ROM

Hi guys, i feel really stupid - asking this again, but i cannot seem get to the download page for this ROM

Comment

Logout. The at the top of the web site login and select the check box "keep me logged in".

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                              hello guys
                              my microsusb is broken... it works just as power.
                              i read that you can not do an update easy.
                              there is a way to do the full update from sd card?

there is recovery like cwm with the possibility to install the firmware from recovery?
                              help please!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                                help please!!!!!!!!
                                It cant be done. read post 100 please as to why!

Bob
                                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X