This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed a ton of stuff

Amazon prime video works great now. I haven't had any random power off notifications. Im testing video playback now and it seems much better than doveless. Until allwinner comes up with a new base rom in my opinion this is the rom that should be tweaked with. Doveless is very close but not 100% compatible with the draco like Eric was saying.

Comment

Just installed, looking ok.
      No Short horizontal Lines Netflix in 720p but return in 1080p

Cheers
      Last edited by trebor; 01-25-2015, 08:58. Reason: update
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hello guys

Anyone know if the same old hardware usb keyboard problem persists?
        How about not coming out of standby, is that still an issue?

Until Lollipop, those are the two major issues I would change roms for...

Thanks,
        Mark.
        Out: USB audio, HDMI
        In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Is anyone seeing more than a single CPU core enabled (under System Info in XBMC running the Eminence skin)?

Maybe the others are activated on-demand...

Comment

See the pics at conclusion
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post

Thanks for the comprehensive reply - very interesting test results.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                Is anyone seeing more than a single CPU core enabled (under System Info in XBMC running the Eminence skin)?

Maybe the others are activated on-demand...
                When playing any video on Kodi / SPMC pressing "o" I had never seen yet more than 3 cores working on CPU on Draco AW80 Telos with stock FW dated 21-nov-2014 & only 2 cores working on Draco AW80 Meta with stock FW dated 24-oct-2014, regardless the CPU governor; I use default confluence skin.
                This fact contrast with the info provided with the same method on RK3188 (Minix Neo X7) and RK3288 (Beelink R-89) where the entire 4 cores of the SoC can be seen working at the same time; using interactive or Performance governor the 4 cores are shown working.
                Same happens with the total RAM shown, whilst in Rockchip devices the total 2Gb Ram are shown (2048 Mb) in Draco AW80 Meta only 1624 Mb is recognized and in Telos 3146 Mb; this situation had not been explained yet by Tronsmart / Allwinner.
                Last edited by BTR11; 01-30-2015, 07:41.

Comment

is this rom effected by the bugged out nextflix menu bar
                  Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

Originally posted by thegergz View Post
                    is this rom effected by the bugged out nextflix menu bar
                    Yep as all others...
                    Cheers
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Yep as all others...
                      Cheers
                      Danm, anyone know a way to fix this?
                      Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

external keyboard and standby issues

Hello guys

I found that the external usb wireless keyboard stops working (key entry) after a short while - same as all ROMs on this box... ((

I still have to see if the drako can be awoken from standby mode.

Mark.
                        Last edited by fredphoesh; 02-05-2015, 12:59.
                        Out: USB audio, HDMI
                        In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

[ROM] HOMLET V1 (20.01.2015) - based on CX-A99-A80-4.4-6335-20141219v1.img

Hi GJayJayG,

1) easily flashed with SD card !
                          2) set screen percentage to 90% to avoid horizontal lines (no problem there)
                          3) kodi 14.1 not smooth I have to install 14.0.alpha3 from Tronsmart rom.

Everything that works under 20141219v1 rom is still there.

One obvious gain for me:

The cbc player on cbc.ca works better in chrome . Under 20141219v1, it starts with HD for 9 seconds and goes back to 320p. Under your rom, it stays at HD resolution but it runs only 3 minutes 40 seconds , then stops. That happens with stock browser, chrome, opera, dolphin,... I see there's still a lot of video in buffer on control bar. Any idea ?

Thanks for sharing your hard work !
                          Last edited by frhdt007; 02-05-2015, 16:11.

Comment

Hy guys,
                            After i received my draco, i only flashed finless 1.1 beta2, with phoenix software.
                            If i want to flash this, what are the steps that i can do....i mean, it's ok if i flash this with phoenix software?

And another question....there is an xbmc/kodi version that works better than other. At the moment i have spmc beta2, but is crashing when i stop an playback.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                              Hy guys,
                              After i received my draco, i only flashed finless 1.1 beta2, with phoenix software.
                              If i want to flash this, what are the steps that i can do....i mean, it's ok if i flash this with phoenix software?

And another question....there is an xbmc/kodi version that works better than other. At the moment i have spmc beta2, but is crashing when i stop an playback.

Thanks
                              Your flashing method should work. I prefer sd card method.
                              xbmc 14.1 does not work well with this rom. I had to install 14.0.alpha3 from Tronsmart rom.

Comment

[ROM] HOMLET V1 (20.01.2015) - based on CX-A99-A80-4.4-6335-20141219v1.img

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
                                Your flashing method should work. I prefer sd card method.
                                xbmc 14.1 does not work well with this rom. I had to install 14.0.alpha3 from Tronsmart rom.
                                Thanks for the info,
                                But....where i can find the 14.0 alpha 3 ?

Can you tell me also how can i flash with sd card.

I appreciate the patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X