Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UG802 - broken Micro-USB - soldering Cable to PCB

Originally posted by tatubias View Post
    i had the same problem. is the first image on how to solder the cables on the pcb ok? are the color ok on the photo?

im asking due i saw people invert the order of the white and the green cable.
    I did awnser my questin . It yes. It is correct lolol.

Sent from my MOMO11 四核 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I think it is a difficult for me as it not possible to solder it in home because usually we don’t have the pin point soldering irons in home that helps us to solder this wire. So it seems to me that we have to take it to the repair shop to fix. Do you have any other better idea to fix it?

complete pcb
      Last edited by oliver82; 03-11-2022, 18:13.

Comment

soldering iron

you don't necessarily need a shop bought one, heating up any long thin piece of iron over a flame will do the trick, what was difficult for me was seeing the job, it really needs a magnifying glass on a stick!

Comment

Imito MX1 booting problem

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
          I solved restart with reboot
          At that point I was able to install the rom
          thanks for the help

how you install the rom with connecting PC/LAPTOP?
          Last edited by mkislam; 11-18-2013, 09:48.

Comment

Micro usb ug007 II broken and no power/ can't turn on

Hi guys i'm new in this community and I'm reallly need help/advanced to fix my micro usb UG007 II i have 2 usb and i try to connect another one it's still can't turn on, i looked online just only show to fix UG802 micro usb please i need to conect cable micro usb but i dont have the scematic for UG007 II so i'm afraid if i broke my UG007. i'm really want like you did using usb cable so its working. thanks guy your advance will appreciated. sorry for my English.

Regards
            Farid
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by farid View Post
              Hi guys i'm new in this community and I'm reallly need help/advanced to fix my micro usb UG007 II i have 2 usb and i try to connect another one it's still can't turn on, i looked online just only show to fix UG802 micro usb please i need to conect cable micro usb but i dont have the scematic for UG007 II so i'm afraid if i broke my UG007. i'm really want like you did using usb cable so its working. thanks guy your advance will appreciated. sorry for my English.

Regards
              Farid
              See this link, in spanish, for help you
              The microusb broken is diferent, but today broke the same microusb you.
              I welded a usb wire to the DC microUSB, black (-) wire to the (-) connector and the red (+) to the first pin of the USB (mouse/airmouse)

I have upload a new photo for the welded microUSB DC

Comment

Sorry if i am bumbing an old tread but i solder as post 28 did on page 2, but my PC wont find my device so i cant flash/root it with my computer any idea?

Comment

Working...
                X