This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simexi View Post
    I've installed RR, and i've problem. Internal storage is running out, how to make it use portable storage that has lots of space(not sd card).
    Unfortunately, OTG not supported. Maybe was able to use it as read only (don't remember anymore, experimented a month+ ago), but it was not much useful.

If you really need OTG, you must reboot to TWRP - it supports OTG although its Advanced / File Mngr experience is, let's say, little 'different'

Having a tablet with 32 GB, formated to 6 GB for ROM, and 32 GB external card, I don't need OTG that much.
    Unfortunately, File Transfer is also not reliable (using Cloud instead but that is much slower, of course)

Btw, being subscribed also to Russian forum (thanks to Chrome translation) - many have complained there about, too

Hence no hope it will be fixed. RR (and CM) were ported two years ago, there were few patches at the very beginning, noting more later.

Take it (as is) or leave it. I'm also too lazy to go back to the reliable Atlantis ;(

Comment

Hi,
      I have the "dead touch screen bug" after trying to install a custom rom ( Resurrection Android 6.0 Rom) to my black Talk 9X. Now I have the problem to get the file for the touch screen repair rom (a special version of the official stock rom V1.8 or V2.0 which can be found in post #2 of this thread). Since the yadi.sk link is dead and the pan.baidu link is not accessable for non-chinese users (I tried it for hours), I would like to ask if somebody of you guys may have the file still available for download.
      The name of the file is: U65GT_V2.0-TP-BACK_aatt_20141215.zip

Comment

Working...
      X