recovery

or this:
      META-INF
      system
      bootloader
      KERNEL
      logo
      recovery
      There should be three files once you have unzipped and another zip file I think as well. Three in total and you need all of them

Comment

OpenELEC is in my MK808B Plus

I have Samsung LCD tv...HDMI CEC wont work

For now it is powered from tv usb without problem. Can I leave it connected to tv usb?
        Last edited by yaba; 02-16-2015, 16:55.

Comment

Are you able to stream 1080p movies successfully from your Samba stick to your openelec stick? (I assume your openelec stick is connected via WiFi)

Originally posted by GreenAir View Post
          Nice find, thanks for the post!

It's faster than Kodi on Android and so far everything works fine.

I have one 808bPlus running Android with SQL and Samba server and the one running openelec gets the library and thumbnails from the server.

I'm not yet sure if I'll leave it with openelec just because Android has so much more possibilities (Emulators, Netflix, web browser, live TV apps,... )

oh, one problem I found: my FlyAir mouse right click goes to Home and not just back.

Comment

OpenELEC (UnOfficial) for MK808B Plus

Originally posted by yaba View Post
            OpenELEC is in my MK808B Plus

I have Samsung LCD tv...HDMI CEC wont work

For now it is powered from tv usb without problem. Can I leave it connected to tv usb?
            If you want your USB tv input to be safe you better use the PS, in the meanwhile you can plug another (together with PS) USB to mini usb in the OTG port, it will help the standard PS, often found to be on the weak side!
            Regards
            Alessandro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

If you want your USB tv input to be safe you better use the PS, in the meanwhile you can plug another (together with PS) USB to mini usb in the OTG port, it will help the standard PS, often found to be on the weak side!
              Regards
              Alessandro

Comment

You think that MK808B Plus may harm my TV if is powered from TV usb?

Comment

You think that MK808B Plus may harm my TV if is powered from TV usb?
                  No it wont harm your tv your tv will be fine
                  Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Tv usb plug shouldn't have an output in DC more than 0,5 maybe 1 A, the device requires 2A and this could harm your TV !

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                      Tv usb plug shouldn't have an output in DC more than 0,5 maybe 1 A, the device requires 2A and this could harm your TV !

Yes the tv is 500MA & yes the stick should be run off 1500/2000MA the worst that will happen is the stick will crash.. I always use a power adapter myself but i no many use the tv usb port even though its only 500MA for light tasks it will be fine iv heard of sticks crashing but never heard of it hurting a tv, it cant draw more AMPS than thats there
                      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I also read that it can damage the TV. So if you want to be safe, don't plug it into the tv's usb port.

Comment

kszaq, As you can upgrade OpenELEC without losing addons installed?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
                            I also read that it can damage the TV. So if you want to be safe, don't plug it into the tv's usb port.
                            LOL. how ?device use power from tv and that is all ,maybe he can hurt tv via hdmi port hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
                              it will help the standard PS, often found to be on the weak side!
                              Regards
                              Alessandro
                              Can you recommend me power supply that is good for MK808B Plus.
                              Of course better ps than this one that comes in the box with MK808B Plus.

Comment

Can you recommend me power supply that is good for MK808B Plus.
                                Of course better ps than this one that comes in the box with MK808B Plus.
                                IPad chargers are the best
                                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
                                X