This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    Please allow some time for apps to load like 1 to 2 min first time and you will get spmc/kodi launcher

Please allow some time for apps to load like 1 to 2 min first time and you will get spmc/kodi launcher
    Man I would love to get this loaded, but I've let it sit for hours and never get the spmc/kodi launcher.

Comment

what box is it m8 or m8n sqaure or roundish remote? you might have to use teh remote flasher to update your remote configuration. you will find another post 1 or second page with all of them.
      Flashed the remote configuration. The on screen power button and the box with the arrow still giving the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by rahjer View Post
        Man I would love to get this loaded, but I've let it sit for hours and never get the spmc/kodi launcher.
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by rahjer View Post
          After looking at the structure of the zip file, it looks like it is missing the system and recovery folders. Looks like it will have to be recompiled to include those folders.
          once download just flash as is no need to recompile anything system folder is system.img

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Fixed the problem I was having with the soft keys and changed all the soft keys and the way they are activated. Now you just have to click at the bottom of the screen no need to swipe. And added long press features too. Like holding down tasks now kills all apps. Holding down menu is screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1991 View Post
              Fixed the problem I was having with the soft keys and changed all the soft keys and the way they are activated. Now you just have to click at the bottom of the screen no need to swipe. And added long press features too. Like holding down tasks now kills all apps. Holding down menu is screen shot.

well done... unfortunately your pictures not showing for others to see

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1991 View Post

Can you share the fix? Or how you fix it? Thanks

Comment

1.5V3D......

Issue1: "On Live TV the screen moved down to right side of small box....."
                  NOTE: This issue doesn't happen on 1.5V3 or 1.6c

Issue2: "Video quality not as good as early 1.5V3 or 1.6c...."
                  NOTE: Same movie compare between 1.5v3D and 1.6c

Comment

well done... unfortunately your pictures not showing for others to see
                    Sorry was not aware others where having the same problem. I'll write a tutorial at the weekend.

Comment

Will this work on android mx3 2gb version?

Comment

the first time i installed 1.6c i let it stand for a good 5 minutes and the launcher dialog never showed up so I tried a 2nd time and still nothing So i went back to 1.8 finless.

I also tried installing 1.5v3 and 1.6b and same thing it gets past the splash screen of the rom and all I get is a black screen but the notification drawer shows up.. but thats the only thing I get.

I think its because finless 1.8 rom installs in the /system and basically finless 1.8 rom is the only rom i can install.

Would love to try the new 1.6c though because I have weird bug with root on finless 1.8 where after like a week I lose root out of nowhere its pretty annoying having to re install the root zip every time that happens.

Edit: just successfully installed thanks to HNG finally a stable rom
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-31-2015, 15:47.

Comment

@justmeroms
                          Do you have time to take a look at
                          "Video not on center screen, most of movies are go down to bottom right....."
                          (Note that this issue doesn't happen on 1.5 early version or 1.6c)

Comment

After a while of using my box a white screen popped up saying "this machine has encountered an error please reboot to fix" so I did and now I lost root... is there a fix for this?

Edit: wow out of nowhere I have root again lol.

but if it were to happen again what root zip do i use to fix it?

Comment

I have a wierd problem. I have no wifi. I check the box for wifi no AP shows up.; I go to the wifi settings and turn on wifi and it sits for a bit and goes to off on its own almost as if its not triggering. Ethernet works fine but no wifi. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by crowruin View Post
                                After a while of using my box a white screen popped up saying "this machine has encountered an error please reboot to fix" so I did and now I lost root... is there a fix for this?

Edit: wow out of nowhere I have root again lol.

but if it were to happen again what root zip do i use to fix it?

I used this to re-root after I lost it. I was modifying the reboot app and lost it for some strange reason.

This sub forum is for ENY and Acemax boxes

Comment

Working...
                                X