Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
    Can you provide more info?

Device ?
    TV and connection type(HDMI/AV)?
    And log.

Tapatalked
    Tronsmart S89-H with Beelink firmware 112K4
    TV @ 1080p with HDMI
    White screen... I got it working once, and the recovery.log I got was from the time I got it working.

recovery.txt

Comment

Go to sdcard/TWRP and delete the theme folder. Then reboot to recovery and report please.

Tapatalked
      if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
      then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
      $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Go to sdcard/TWRP and delete the theme folder. Then reboot to recovery and report please.

Tapatalked
        There was no theme folder inside of SDCARD/TWRP folder, it was empty.

I attached how my tv looks, sometimes is all white sometimes with the vertical lines.
        Attached Files

Comment

Mine is the same with ui.zip in theme folder

Comment

This is what mine looks like on v2.8.5.0 Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425843789684.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	437388

Comment

I will check the image, maybe i mess up something when i push it upstream.

Tapatalked
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

I will check the image, maybe i mess up something when i push it upstream.

Tapatalked
                I flashed the recovery with Flashify, do you think this could be the issue?

Comment

The file size is 10.16 MB is that correct?

Comment

After third reboot to recovery i had the same issue that you guys describe.
                    It seems to be a timing issue, i made TWRP parse some files to get scale right, and sometimes it parses before those files are present thus returning a wrong value to be presented.

Sorry guys, and thanks for the feedback. Expect an update soon. [emoji6]

Tapatalked

Comment

Grand thanks at least we know the problem now

Comment

After third reboot to recovery i had the same issue that you guys describe.
                        It seems to be a timing issue, i made TWRP parse some files to get scale right, and sometimes it parses before those files are present thus returning a wrong value to be presented.

Sorry guys, and thanks for the feedback. Expect an update soon. [emoji6]

Tapatalked
                        Thank you very much!

Tuga Power :-D eheh

Comment

Before i submit the change upstream, i would like to hear from you.

All seems to work as it should. Sometimes when booting to recovery you may get that screen or similar, just wait around 3 seconds that the TWRP curtain will show.

Comment

Flashed that .IMG screen went red for 2 secs then bingo all good thank you very much! Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425972837167.jpg
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	437396

Comment

I tried many times and it worked!

Went red for a few seconds then boot normally. Thank you so much.

Is 2.8.5.0 version instead of 2.8.5.1, right?

Comment

Added a ui.zip Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425982221591.jpg
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	437397

Features Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app. Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts... Added functionality: ability to flash image files (recovery...

Comment

Working...
                                X