Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hello Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
    The support team will reply your mail for further information and instructions.
    Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed operation.
    If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
    Customer Support Team
    The answer from Jessie in your support underestimates me. I have started the necessary process in PayPal.

Comment

I have problem with my Order Number: #4104191 with defective eMMC memory Mecool M8S Pro+ box.

I read in your blog for new OTA firmware release and download this. After OTA update install, the box totally freezes i can't do anything.

I've contacted your chat to advise them, they told me to send email instead, sent email, was asked to make video, have made video and posted to show.

Finally i read all these boxes have defective eMMC memories and they are useless. For this fact i would like a full refund.
      the box never worked properly, and, going by well documented problesm, can't be repaired

thank you

Comment

Order 4123346 - MECOOL M8S pro +

This must be a joke. So the product is defective. You request a video to show that it is defective, which I subsequently provided.

Now you are asking me to provide another US$10 to ship me a working product. I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco View Post
          Hi,

I am hoping you can please help me.

I placed an order 4177415 which is showing payment confirmed ' processing'.

I received an email from Ella at GeekBuying which reads.

Dear Customer,
          Thanks for your order at Geekbuying.

Unfortunately, DHL inform us that your area belongs to remote area, so the remote fee need to be paid, and you can also check on this internet to see if your area is a remote area:

In this case, following options for your reference:

1. If you still like to use the DHL shipping which will take you 3-5 business days, you need to pay for the remote fee 32 USD
          2. Change to EMS which will take 7-15 business days need to pay more $2
          3. Change it to registered airmail which usually takes 15-30 business days, we will refund the shipping fee to you

Looking forward to your earlier reply.
          Sincerely,
          Ella
          Customer Service Representative
          Geekbuying

I have replied to Ella expressing that I am not wanting any of those options and have requested cancellation of the order and also requested a full refund.

Due to a lack of response I have subsequently sent several emails to support _payment requesting the same.
          To date I have still not had any acknowledgement or reply.

My latest and most recent email to them reads:-

Hi,

Further to my recent correspondence, it is with further disappointed not to have yet had a reply from you.

This is my first experience of doing business with you and despite reading about all the problems encountered by other clients I was hoping that mine would be a pleasant one.

Indeed had this been a happy experience it was to be the first order of many more to follow.

Sadly however, it seems I was wrong.

I placed order 4177415 in good faith through your ordering system.

A system which requires me to input my postcode and select the type of Delivery Service (Cost & Expediency).

After selecting DHL Express and knowing my postcode for delivery it is your system that then calculates and quotes the cost for delivery.

It is this quote (and subsequently a total of the following) 1. Cost of item, 2. Period of delivery, 3. Cost of Delivery, 4. Cost of insurance, which forms the basis of whether or not I place the order with you.

Having taken my money and then come back to me saying the order wont be fulfilled by the selected method of delivery unless I pay extra is both unfair and unethical.

1.Why doesn’t your system calculate and present the true cost of the selected delivery service against the post code for delivery?

2. If the system is not capable of such a calculation why don’t you contact me with the new cost before taking the payment transaction?

3. When contacting me with the options to proceed, why isn’t there a simple 4th option to CANCEL ORDER & REFUND?

4. Why is there now a total breakdown of communication just because I request cancellation and refund.

These questions don’t necessarily need answering, and to be honest I’m not expecting them to be answered, however the fact remains that I request a cancellation of the order and you action a full refund, and notify me to that end.

I should be grateful if you will please confirm the CANCELLATION of Order 4177415 and issue a full refund immediately.

Looking forward to a speedy resolve to this issue and once again thank you in advance.

Regards

I would extremely grateful if someone can help me in resolving this matter.
          Hello sir,

We have cancelled your order as per your request, and we will refund your money in 24 hours.

For more details please check your mailbox for the reply.

Icy
          Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by satkingno View Post
            Just want to inform you I have opened a case in Paypal, because I have sent several mails over the previous month but i never get an answer.

It's the same problem as the other ones with Mecool M8S Pro Plus with defective eMMC. The box just hangs and is useless as is now. Order #4124158.

I would appreciate a new unit sent by DHL, same as the one I got which was also shipped by DHL. If you are willing to resolve the matter quickly i can close the case in Paypal Resolution Center.

Many Thanks!
            Hello Sir,

Well received your information and request.
            I have forwarded your case to the after-sale team with your preferred solution and ask them to contact you via email.
            Kindly please check your mailbox within the next 24 hours for the reply.
            If you need any further help, feel free to contact me.
            Icy
            Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by stelakis1914 View Post

The answer from Jessie in your support underestimates me. I have started the necessary process in PayPal.
              Ok, I will ask the support team to reply you for a further solution.
              Icy
              Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by sirzur View Post

This must be a joke. So the product is defective. You request a video to show that it is defective, which I subsequently provided.

Now you are asking me to provide another US$10 to ship me a working product. I don't think so.
                Ok, I will ask the team to provide you another solution or you can tell them your preferred solution.
                Icy
                Customer Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by abbots View Post
                  I have problem with my Order Number: #4104191 with defective eMMC memory Mecool M8S Pro+ box.

I read in your blog for new OTA firmware release and download this. After OTA update install, the box totally freezes i can't do anything.

I've contacted your chat to advise them, they told me to send email instead, sent email, was asked to make video, have made video and posted to show.

Finally i read all these boxes have defective eMMC memories and they are useless. For this fact i would like a full refund.
                  the box never worked properly, and, going by well documented problesm, can't be repaired

thank you
                  Hello Sir,

Noted with your request and I also find your emails in the mailbox.
                  The support team will reply your mail for further information and instructions.
                  Kindly please check your mailbox within 24 hours for detailed operation.
                  If there is any needs, feel free to contact me.

Icy
                  Customer Support Team

Comment

Hi there,
                    I placed an order with Geekbuying in September 2017. The order number is 4119339. I purchased a MeCool media player. The media player will not boot up at all and stalls on the MeCool splash screen. It has never worked at all. I have raised an issue with Geekbuying seeking a refund. They have refused a refund stating to me that: “According to our return policy, Only DOA, wrong and 7 days dislike items can be returned for refund or replacement”.

It is clear to me that this media player has a faulty Samsung eMMC chipset as detailed within this link:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fi-802-11b-g-n

This is incredibly wrong. I am ask8mg for a refund so I can purchase a working unit with zero errors. Can you please I vestiate for me ASAP.

Icy, can you please respond ASAP.
                    Thanks
                    Last edited by Jango8; 10-14-2017, 03:24.

Comment

Originally posted by sirzur View Post

From me request 16$ to ship me a new box! Rather than returning our money back for the cheating, they are asking us for more money! What a $upport...

Comment

icy. Can you please respond.

Comment

I ordered my Mecool M8S Pro+ from Banggood and it arrived with the faulty eMMC.

I emailed Banggood on the 12th October asking how I resolve the issue, they apologised and have shipped me a replacement unit confirmed in an email and on my Banggood account this morning :-)

I have never used Banggood before and didn't know what their response would be.

Based on their response this is first class service.

Comment

Update.

Yesterday I managed to get the order cancelled.
                            Today I received my refund through PayPal.

A big Thank You to all those involved in resolving this matter.

I wish all of you with outstanding issues eventually get a satisfactory resolve.
                            Good luck.

Comment

Order #4115701 purchased from Geekbuying - I have a defective Mecool box because of bad eMMC memory issue. I want a working product or a refund. I will complain to PayPal if my issue is not resolved. I have sent multiple emails and got no response.

Comment

Originally posted by adam149 View Post
                                Order #4115701 purchased from Geekbuying - I have a defective Mecool box because of bad eMMC memory issue. I want a working product or a refund. I will complain to PayPal if my issue is not resolved. I have sent multiple emails and got no response.
                                Good luck. In this thread they promised me a mail reply within 24 hours. Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X