No announcement yet.

HPH overclocked kernels by Burs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to Lollipop roms!

Comment

http://bbs.t-firefly.com/forum.php?m...extra=page%3D1 Here is the link. Lets hope a Dev here can make it work on our boxes.

Comment

I wonder about GPU/VPU acceleration...hmm. not quite worried about it enough to download it and investigate, though.

I will reserve judgement until the source tree is up and/or a non-tablet version emerges.

Ugh, right now I've gotta do a price quote for a 2 office voip phone install and setup...

Cheers,
        -SB
        ---------------------------------------
        Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
        Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
        Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
        RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
        ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Just an update for existing kernel overclocks. And an apology. According to Gormar's thread, the CPU can work more or less stable only at 1.9-2.0Ghz, depending on the manufacturer and cooling solutions. So, same as Rockchip camouflaged true working CPU frequency of 1.6Ghz with 1.8Ghz, my overclocked kernels also work at true ~1.9Ghz, and not 2.2Ghz as other apps are showing. Nevertheless, ~300Mhz overclock per core, in addition to overclocked GPU/DDR give a nice boost to overall performance, so nothing is negatively affected here. I won't increase CPU overclock anymore, because the current CPU clock is very close to unstable frequencies. And I could remove frequencies >1.9Ghz from resource.img, but it wouldn't change anything except apps reporting maximum frequency of 1.9Ghz, so I'll leave it as it is. That's all. Literally. Thanks all for support.
          Last edited by Guest; 04-04-2015, 18:31.

Comment

Working...
          X