• Show
Clear All

Yes, sd card removed, tried all 3 USB ports on my laptop
    Still the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
      Yes, sd card removed, tried all 3 USB ports on my laptop
      Still the same problem
      With respect, are you sure you have followed the instructions absolutely to the letter?

Mine wouldn't go into flash mode without using the RKBatchTool.exe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizor View Post
        With respect, are you sure you have followed the instructions absolutely to the letter?

I did, even tried 1.4 text file for additional tips but nothing

This is brand new stick never flashed before

Comment

I think the consensus is that wifi sux on imito device. I too have the same problem so I just use a trendnet usb ethernet dongle.

Comment

Power port broken

My power adaptor is no longer working as it has broken off. Will I still be able to flash the rom with power only from the pc connection. My soldering skills are not solid enough to repair the port power.

Ben

Comment

If I use the alternate tool I get error that operation failed because of not supporting

Comment

If I use the alternate tool I get error that operation failed because of not supporting
                OK, did blind flashing on my desktop and everything working great !
                Thanks for the moral support everyone and great Bob for the great ROM!

Comment

OK, did blind flashing on my desktop and everything working great !
                  Thanks for the moral support everyone and great Bob for the great ROM!
                  Glad you finally got it sorted.

Good job, because I'd run out of ideas!

Comment

Haaahahaha

Comment

Hey guys, I must just tell you this before I go to bed!

Following some advice from another forum http://vondroid.com/threads/imito-mx...st.3181/page-2 post #30, I took my MX1 apart and routed the WiFi antenna out of the case.

Wow, what a difference! Now getting a good solid 39Mbps connection where before it was dropping to 1!

OK, it doesn't look very nice, but it works far better. And anyway it's hidden behind the TV in my case.

Highly recommended

Comment

Originally posted by levtop View Post
                        My power adaptor is no longer working as it has broken off. Will I still be able to flash the rom with power only from the pc connection. My soldering skills are not solid enough to repair the port power.

Ben
                        This seems to be a real problem with the MX1. It may be best to start a seprate thead for this subject.

Comment

Hey guys, I must just tell you this before I go to bed!

Following some advice from another forum http://vondroid.com/threads/imito-mx...st.3181/page-2 post #30, I took my MX1 apart and routed the WiFi antenna out of the case.

Wow, what a difference! Now getting a good solid 39Mbps connection where before it was dropping to 1!

OK, it doesn't look very nice, but it works far better. And anyway it's hidden behind the TV in my case.

Highly recommended
                          Is there an antena wire for the Bluetooth like the WiFi? I am having problems with my bluetooth mini keyboard touchpad. I am only able to use it within a 1 meter distance from the MX1. When I use it with my laptop, I can be 4-5 meters awaywith no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by danzeman View Post
                            This seems to be a real problem with the MX1. It may be best to start a seprate thead for this subject.
                            I would do that however as a new user I can't start threads!

Comment

Anyone managed to get Droidmote working with this Rom? Doesn't work for me
                              Thanks

Comment

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Hey I got my Imx1 yesterday.Today I had install this ROM without many problems. My only problem is cause I can not find Google Talk included in. Is there any posibility to install it?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Working...
                                X