No announcement yet.

iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no 1280x1080p resolution, only 1280x720 and 1920x1080.

Comment

Resolution with p = progressive (real resolution)
      Resolution with i = interpolated

The Sticks with the old Firmwares could 1280x720 (real 1280x672) wich were interpolated on some TV´s to 1920x1080. (1080i). Some american TV´s couldn´t handle with the resolution and got a black screen or shifted/compressed screens.
      The new Kernels can display real 1280x720 and 1920x1080 and every TV should works correctly now. When you have installed the 1080p kernel, you are not able to swich the resolution to 720p, the screen settings doesn´t work correctly. Therfore you should install the 720p kernel , if you want the 720p resolution.
      The 720p kernel runs smoother and faster in some apps. Even the 1080p kernel caused some system crashes.

Comment

Help with pc connection

Hey guys followed bobs instructions and re read them. My pc still wont see the ug007 or the ug802. Its getting me frustrated. I know the otg in the ug007 and ug802 work because if i plug a hdd into the android can see it. I also know that my laptop usb works.

I have tried 2 other pcs with win7 and xp and still nothing happens. As the computer wont even see the android device even in the control panel under device manager.

Should I Try rooting my android with a older rom that uses the micro sd card or should it still work on a non rooted android.

Any help much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Doddyz View Post
          Hey guys followed bobs instructions and re read them. My pc still wont see the ug007 or the ug802. Its getting me frustrated. I know the otg in the ug007 and ug802 work because if i plug a hdd into the android can see it. I also know that my laptop usb works.
          I also had this problem with my laptop usb port. The usb port works fine transferring files, but it won't recognize the UG007 when trying to flash the rom or put it into recovery mode. I had to try different computers as well until it worked. So I wouldn't say it's a problem with your Android stick. Just need to keep trying more computers.

Comment

Depends by what camera model are you using

I use a Logitech C310 and everything run ok.

Originally posted by boardrunner View Post
            How did you do that? My Skype is running for just one call. The camera pictures are interchanged. After double click on the small picture Skype crashes. After that, the cam is use for some undefined processes, so I have to restart my MX1.

Comment

Downloadfile broken?

If I want to download the ROM from the download section, I can't donload it.
              After pressing on the picture with the Hard Disk Drive there ist a page showing:
              <tree>
              <message type="SUCCESS"/>
              <require_auth/>
              </tree>

What happend? File down?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                After pressing on the picture with the Hard Disk Drive there ist a page showing:
                <tree>
                <require_auth/>
                </tree>

What happend? File down?
                I got the exact same result.

Comment

include rikomagic remote host in next firmware?

if Finless Bob makes a 1.6 version of this custom firmware it would be nice to include the host remote Rikomagic phone app for controlling mk802IIIS bluetooth edition as i think your rom is much better than stock except i will miss the tilt steering in games and skymap if it doesnt get included

i would guess ug007 and mx1/2 would gain the capability also!

link to newest mk802IIIS bluetooth firmware

Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                  HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                  ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Hi everybody!
                    Pls help me, I want to Print document by Imito Mx1,
                    Seller Android TV Box, Minix Neo X8-H Plus, Himedia Q10 IV

Comment

Too bad the link is not working when I am not working

Comment

wifi not working

I recievied my MX1 yesterday but I can't enable wifi, it keeps showing "turning wifi on" for a minute or so and then wifi is off again.... Also the mac adress is not available (while my galaxy nexus does display the mac even when wifi is off).

So it looks like the wifi hardware cannot be found or adressed correctly, (I think I saw these issues at people flashing incompatible roms/kernels).

The problem occurs with the shipped 11-29 rom, and also after a reflash (sd method) of this stock rom.
                        Does anyone knows if the kernel is also updated when flashing update.img via SD?

Does this sound to you guys like a incompatible kernel and is it worth to try to flash finless 1.5 including kernel?

I also sent geekbuying support an email, but they are not very fast...

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          <tree>
                          <require_auth/>
                          </tree>

What happend? File down?
                          I got the same message several times as well. Finless told me to clear the cache in my browser and that might help. I didn't, but the site came back up by itself. 10 minutes later, it was back to the same thing bugmenot is experiencing. I would periodically just keep trying.

Comment

still need help

Hey guys my pc still wont see the android in the device manager usb section on the pc any other ideas much appreciated

Originally posted by Doddyz View Post

I have tried 2 other pcs with win7 and xp and still nothing happens. As the computer wont even see the android device even in the control panel under device manager.

Should I Try rooting my android with a older rom that uses the micro sd card or should it still work on a non rooted android.

Any help much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by texbuck View Post
                              I got the same message several times as well. Finless told me to clear the cache in my browser and that might help. I didn't, but the site came back up by itself. 10 minutes later, it was back to the same thing bugmenot is experiencing. I would periodically just keep trying.
                              Right in this moment it works. I haven't changed anything, but I con download the file.
                              Thank you,Texbuck and of course thank you Bob for makin' my day.
                              Rock on with the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by tiepbv View Post
                                Hi everybody!
                                Pls help me, I want to Print document by Imito Mx1,
                                I would suggest using an app like printershare. The printer must be connected to your network for this to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X