NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n3wb13 View Post
    Can I install TeamViewer on this ROM to remotely control my Android stick?
    This time not. The aplication name is TeamViewer Quick Support, and run only on Samsung devices. Bob rewrite the build.prop file. The Play see the Measy, like a I9100 (Samsung Galaxy S2). Possible installing the Quick Support app, but FC after the Start. But the Webkey is a other remote desktop aplication and run on RK3066 sticks. Sorry for my bad English!

Comment

I have a MK809II,after unsuccesful attempts and some..bricking,I did installed the rom today,WiFI works good,even it shows that the signal is not that strong,I do have an issue with the resolution,best works on 720p,1080p only on 50Hz works good,on 60Hz no signal,but since I had this problem with its stock rom,maybe it's a hardware issue.Anyway I don't mind a lot for resolution,I only want to see if it will work after hours of being on.

Comment

Bob,

Thanks for an excellent ROM. Altough I have 1 issue. I would like to use my eGalax touchscreen cause I'm using the Measy in my car as carpc. But I think the driver is missing.
        The eGalax is version e001:0001, and doesn't seem to be recognized as input device, cause there is no moveable circle. Adding the configuration file didn't help either.

Is it possible to recompile the kernel?

Thanks,

Christophe.
        Last edited by renardi; 08-03-2013, 09:04.

Comment

Dear Bob, I think you're the only one who cold helping me !!!

"1) New "auto hide" status bar! To enable this go into settings>Display and turn it on.
          Now anytime you run an APP it will automatically hide the status bar. Please note, some badly written APPs
          can leave you in a stuck condition that you cannot exit the APP. You will need you keyoard exit key."

That's exactely what i mean...
          I wanna export this ability to my real tablet too...
          In fact i wanna know how i can getting the same function "chevron" vv to swipe the status bar (systembar) down to get a full screen app, and the "swipe UP" gesture to reveel it.
          by the way which mod i need to put an "Off" icon in too...

I suppose it's different on differents tabs and OS... I'm on 4.2.2 and old 4.0.3

Thx

Comment

Re: NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7

Originally posted by sgk View Post
            "1) New "auto hide" status bar! To enable this go into settings>Display and turn it on.
            Now anytime you run an APP it will automatically hide the status bar. Please note, some badly written APPs
            can leave you in a stuck condition that you cannot exit the APP. You will need you keyoard exit key."

That's exactely what i mean...
            I wanna export this ability to my real tablet too...
            In fact i wanna know how i can getting the same function "chevron" vv to swipe the status bar (systembar) down to get a full screen app, and the "swipe UP" gesture to reveel it.
            by the way which mod i need to put an "Off" icon in too...

I suppose it's different on differents tabs and OS... I'm on 4.2.2 and old 4.0.3

Thx
            Hi! Maybe with this:

I use this on my Measy U2C:

with this plugin:

The toggle can using with Tasker or Locale. I use in E-Robot. E-Robot is a automatisation program from a Hungarian developer. E-Robot can use Tasker and Locale plugins.
            Sorry for my bad English!
            Last edited by Somatom; 08-04-2013, 10:20.

Comment

Re: NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7

Is this Rom compatible with the rikomagic 3s?

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using Tapatalk 2

Comment

New member, newbie question....

I have read this thread with great interest. I know that the Finless ROM 1.7 works with the Measy U2C. So I am willing to try to update my ROM. I have less faith in my ability to perform this without problems so I would like to backup the ROM currently loaded on my U2C so that I can easily restore back to factory settings if my first attempt fails. I have read the instructions that come with the download and unless I missed it, it does not explain how to make a backup copy of the factory ROM and how to restore. Would appreciate some guidance in this area because as I have learnt throughout life.. 'anything that can go wrong, will go wrong'... always good to have a backup plan :-)

Thanks!

Bern

Comment

Me again...
                  To put the Measy/B12 into flash mode:

If at the bottom of the tool you see "No found RKAndroid rock usb".
                  We need to make changes in settings to turn on USB storage
                  Go into settings and click on developer options. Make sure USB debugging is OFF.
                  Go into storage settings. At the top right are 3 dots. Click it and select MASS Storage box.
                  Go into USB menu and turn on USB. Note: on first boot this check box is out of sync so you may have to click it twice.

I did this but cannot find 3 dots at top right of my storage setting. I am running Android 4.2.2.
                  So USB debugging is off and USB is turned on but the flashtool does not recognize my device. Any ideas?

Bern

Comment

Measy _u2c Finless Rom with Latest android version?

Dear Bob,

My Measy 1.7 finless rom is crashing all the time .but few suggessions....
                    1. Skype- required improvements
                    2. option for more settings on mic,webcams etc...
                    3. will have to restart while using remote oN-OFF button,
                    4. keyboard typing issues like -Jkluiuyouiyhiuiuoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                      You use the reset button! Hold it in and plug in USB. It will go into flash mode.

Bob
                      Hi Bob,

I have been stuck on the boot screen after flashing on my Measy U2C. I have rebooted many times with or without reset button pressed and nothing is changed. And the Flash tool is still not recognising the stick of course. Any other suggestions?

I would like to retry the Finless rom or at least come back to stock rom. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

GP

Comment

new measy u2c clone room: http://files.iconbit.ru/ANDROID_MINI...9.08.2013).zip

Comment

Please help

Hi all,

I was misled and ended up flashing the 1.7c rom for the mk808 to my measy u2c. Now the wifi and bluetooth will not work at all. I tried to reflash to the correct rom but I cannot get the computer to allow me to put it into flash mode. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wrongbloke View Post
                            Hi all,

I was misled and ended up flashing the 1.7c rom for the mk808 to my measy u2c. Now the wifi and bluetooth will not work at all. I tried to reflash to the correct rom but I cannot get the computer to allow me to put it into flash mode. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks
                            Just wanted to let people know that I figured out how to use the reset button to get it into flash mode and was able to flash the new rom. Works great now as far as I can tell.

On a related note, any plans to introduce a zooming feature?

Comment

Problems in flash mode

sorry posted in wrong thread, tried to delete post but was unable to. sorry
                              Last edited by aggiemarine07; 11-25-2013, 19:48.

Comment

One question guys. Finless Rom includes the RKGameController apk? Can I play games using my phone with this rom?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X