X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I got it.

I will work on this tomorrow.

Do you prefer the pain launcher version or the stock launcher version?

Stock launcher is fine. Thanks Randy.

btw, do you remember where you get this firmware? And what's the difference between this firmware and the cx803b.img firmware?

Comment

The original firmware was from the Geekbuying Blog on the description page for the device.

I went to the "download firmware" section on the same blog and found this new file.

I have no idea what is different with it, though.

I'm starting work on it now...stay tuned. (I just finished another ROM that I promised to get done today)
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

The file is uploaded.

Here is a link to download the new ROM. If it works for you, I will start a new thread.

Download

People have been having problems downloading without a password. PM me if you have trouble.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Thanks Randy. I am going to try it and let you know.

Comment

Thank you very much Randy. It works like a charm! You are the man.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
              The original firmware was from the Geekbuying Blog on the description page for the device.

I went to the "download firmware" section on the same blog and found this new file.

I have no idea what is different with it, though.

I'm starting work on it now...stay tuned. (I just finished another ROM that I promised to get done today)
              Is there something different in the second(alternate) version of the firmware?
              I think, this is only a renamed ROM.
              The cx803b works for me, of course with the cruel launcher design.

JDfense

Comment

CX803 II RIleyROM v1.0

My first ROM worked for me also. I don't know what the difference was.

Randy
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                X