X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gearbest.
    My Order No.:W1509190252390705
    Can you help me please the Order Status is payment failed but on my paypal Account the status is payment authorized.
    What can i do???

Comment

Originally posted by smollo View Post
      Hi Gearbest.
      My Order No.:W1509190252390705
      Can you help me please the Order Status is payment failed but on my paypal Account the status is payment authorized.
      What can i do???

Hi dear,
      'Payment authorized' means the payment failed.
      The money will be back to you soon and you could order again for the product.
      Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
      Gearbest.com

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
      #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Hi.
        Thanks for your reply. I have open a ticket to cancel the Order with Order No.:W1509190252390705
        I have ordered the product again and paid with visa and it works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by smollo View Post
          Hi.
          Thanks for your reply. I have open a ticket to cancel the Order with Order No.:W1509190252390705
          I have ordered the product again and paid with visa and it works fine.

Hi dear,
          Glad to hear that.
          Hope you have fun.

Best Regards,
          Grace

Comment

WHERE IS MY ORDER!

Today marks the 10th day that the Sweden Post Registered got my package and the 16th day after you received my order.

How long DO I NEED TO FREAKINGLY wait for my order to arrive! I have sent several tickets but I NEVER GET a good response from your side! Most of it will only ask to wait for more days. Is this how you treat your customers after the payment? You always use the SLOWEST way possible.

I know didn't used the EXPEDITED the delivery option since it will only DOUBLE the price.

Furthermore, I have been patiently waiting and checking the status of my package but until NOW I never got a complete resolution as to whereabouts of my package. Your support wanted me to wait for the courier's update for 3~4 days? So you already knew how slow their deliveries are?

Honestly, YOU ARE THE WORST ONLINE Shopping network...

Here are the details of my order FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:

Order No.: W1509111328258895
            Tracking No.: RE579871305SE
            Shpping Company: Sweden Post Registered

Order date : Sep 12, 2015 04:28:25 AM
            Last update: The shipment item is under transportation since 2015-09-19 13:50:00
            Last edited by blinkone; 09-27-2015, 15:02.

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
              WHERE IS MY ORDER!

Today marks the 10th day that the Sweden Post Registered got my package and the 16th day after you received my order.

How long DO I NEED TO FREAKINGLY wait for my order to arrive! I have sent several tickets but I NEVER GET a good response from your side! Most of it will only ask to wait for more days. Is this how you treat your customers after the payment? You always use the SLOWEST way possible.

I know didn't used the EXPEDITED the delivery option since it will only DOUBLE the price.

Furthermore, I have been patiently waiting and checking the status of my package but until NOW I never got a complete resolution as to whereabouts of my package. Your support wanted me to wait for the courier's update for 3~4 days? So you already knew how slow their deliveries are?

Honestly, YOU ARE THE WORST ONLINE Shopping network...

Here are the details of my order FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:

Order date : Sep 12, 2015 04:28:25 AM
              Last update: The shipment item is under transportation since 2015-09-19 13:50:00

Hi dear,
              Sorry for the inconvenience.
              But the problem is that the logistics company did not update information .
              But they will update when your packages arrives soon.
              Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
              Gearbest.com

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
                But the problem is that the logistics company did not update information .
                But they will update when your packages arrives soon.
                Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                Gearbest.com
                SINCE THEY HAVEN'T UPDATED ANYTHING, THIS IS MY PROBLEM? IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN?

I PAYED FOR MY ORDER TO BE TRACKED PROMPTLY AND YOU WILL JUST SAY JUST WAIT FOR AN UPDATE? HOW PATHETIC IS YOUR AFTERS SALES ARE...

IM JUST STATING THAT YOU ONLY WANTED THE PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THE ITEM THEY WANT AND WAIT FOR ETERNITY TIL YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVES. OH AND TO ADD INSULT TO WHAT YOU FEELS, HERE'S THE ENTICING IMAGE OF YOUR PACKAGE AND AN ALMOST FAKE TRACKING NUMBER WHICH AGAIN TAKES FOREVER TO UPDATE.

Now give me BETTER response. Can't you directly coordinate with the logistic as to why they haven't updated the status of my order?

I wanted to know where on part of hell is my order!!

Comment

No sign of gearbest Europe warehouse phone

My phone was shipped on 19th sept from Europe warehouse (2 to 5 days) and still no sign of it. Tracking is not good and emails to gearbest are of no use,can you help?
                  Last edited by blinkone; 09-28-2015, 20:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse7 View Post
                    No sign of gearbest Europe warehouse phone

My phone was shipped on 19th sept from Europe warehouse (2 to 5 days) and still no sign of it. Tracking is not good and emails to gearbest are of no use,can you help?

Hi dear,
                    Sorry for the inconvenience ,
                    Could you send me your order number ?

Best Regards,
                    Gearbest.com

Comment

I PAYED FOR MY ORDER TO BE TRACKED PROMPTLY AND YOU WILL JUST SAY JUST WAIT FOR AN UPDATE? HOW PATHETIC IS YOUR AFTERS SALES ARE...

IM JUST STATING THAT YOU ONLY WANTED THE PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THE ITEM THEY WANT AND WAIT FOR ETERNITY TIL YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVES. OH AND TO ADD INSULT TO WHAT YOU FEELS, HERE'S THE ENTICING IMAGE OF YOUR PACKAGE AND AN ALMOST FAKE TRACKING NUMBER WHICH AGAIN TAKES FOREVER TO UPDATE.

Now give me BETTER response. Can't you directly coordinate with the logistic as to why they haven't updated the status of my order?

BTW, do I need to wait for eternity again for my tickets to be answered too?

T15092703412
                      T15092312369

Comment

• neomode
                        neomode commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello richmond831,

In my Opinion you will receive your Parcel.
                        The problem is when they Send out with China Post it will take 2 Weeks max. when the Parcel arrived your Country.
                        Same problem i got here in Germany when i get a Parcel from China with China Post.

Also look at the Status of your Order:

2015-09-19 13:50 Direct Link, PostNord Receiving HUB Försändelsen inlämnad

It is in your Country, please Contact your Post.

Regards
                        Ray

Hi dear,
                      Swedish packages have to wait the updates before the package arrived.
                      Sorry again for the inconvenience but it is not something we can control.
                      Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                      Gearbest.com

Comment

Hi richmond831,

this looks like you swedish customs have their hands on your shipment.

Could be followed by a clearing process. So it would be in Germany, where the customs is our special friend

I don't know it for Sweden.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi dear,
                          Swedish packages have to wait the updates before the package arrived.
                          Sorry again for the inconvenience but it is not something we can control.
                          Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
                          Gearbest.com

Swedish Customs? I am from the PHILIPPINES why do MY PACKAGE needs to be inspected in Sweden? Do you really know WHAT ON HELL are you doing? As stated in your page the warehouse is in China and it is approx. 1930 miles from here and Sweden is almost 5896 miles! Why do my package needs to go far? You're the one IN CONTROL on how my package will come to as you are the WHO WILL CHOOSE the logistics that will ship my package!? Do you seriously know what you are doing?

If I didn't PAY for any Tracking Number nor Insurance, I WOULD SAY THAT YOUR COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM! Prove to me that I'm wrong. I would expect my package to here in a week...

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                            Hi richmond831,

this looks like you swedish customs have their hands on your shipment.

Could be followed by a clearing process. So it would be in Germany, where the customs is our special friend

I don't know it for Sweden.

JD

I don't know how the hell my package went there. I choose the Chinese Warehouse since it's way near in the Philippines. I honestly wont deal with them again

Comment

I don't know how the hell my package went there. I choose the Chinese Warehouse since it's way near in the Philippines. I honestly wont deal with them again

You are right. I thought, you are from sweden, because of the Shipping Company.

gearbest

Could you please explain, why you send a shippment to the Philippines with Sweden Post. It looks very strange.

JD

Comment

Working...
                              X