X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should always use expedited shipping so it ships straight to you.
    Free shipping comes at a cost(longer shipping time) since it stops at certain hubs around the world.
    You will get your package but it will take 1-2 months.
    The tracking number ends with 'NL' so it will ship from Chile to the Netherlands in Europe with Netherlands Post Airmail.
    It will then get a new tracking number that starts with 'NL' and end with 'AL' or something like that.
    From the Netherlands it will ship to Albania.
    When arriving in Albania it will then get another local tracking number.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      You should always use expedited shipping so it ships straight to you.
      Free shipping comes at a cost(longer shipping time) since it stops at certain hubs around the world.
      You will get your package but it will take 1-2 months.
      The tracking number ends with 'NL' so it will ship from Chile to the Netherlands in Europe with Netherlands Post Airmail.
      It will then get a new tracking number that starts with 'NL' and end with 'AL' or something like that.
      From the Netherlands it will ship to Albania.
      When arriving in Albania it will then get another local tracking number.
      No, airmail is fine, as long as it actually get shipped. Airmail takes about 1 - 2 weeks once posted, I always use airmail. Free and no taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hi RonD,
        Really sorry for the delay . And really sorry because this product is in transfer now.Because of the spring festival and some products are not very adequate.
        I will have a check with the supplier and update when I got the answer .
        Hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
        Grace
        Thanks Grace for all your help and time. Please keep me updated if you can

Comment

So now when I look at your website its saying out of stock? Does that mean I'm not gonna get my order? Been showing processing for 20 days now

Comment

Order# wwp1602031352549815

Comment

Let me assume the answer of Gearbest for you:
              This means you have to wait until Gearbest will have your device in stock again. Stock/Out of stock is a diffecult job to handle for Gearbest.
              They don't know a concrete timeline for your shipment.

JD

Comment

Wow. So much for the ships in 3 days Gearbest was showing when I originally placed order. Smh

Comment

Yes, strange software they use for calculating their shipments.

JD

Comment

Hi Grace/Gearbest,

Can I get an update on ticket [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]T16010609104 I was told I'd have an update in 2-3 days a week ago so any idea of what is happening would help.

Thanks
                    Last edited by quincyquinn; 02-24-2016, 15:00.

Comment

I signed up just yesterday with Gearbest, since I am looking for an extra box, and would opt for the Beelink M18.

I yesterday added it to my cart at $58.99, then decided to delete it, as i wanted to explore other options.

When I logged in to Gearbest a wee bit later, it showed the item under recently viewed items at $56.76, which was a deal maker for me.

However when I click on the item it shows again as $58.99, which makes it a deal breaker as I don't fancy click bait.

Opened a support ticket yesterday, but no answer. Went to the chat today and Parry told me that it would be a cache issue, which I doubt since I only signed up yesterday and never saw the $56.76 when I selected the item.

So he suggested that I used another browser, which I did. I opened Explorer, a browser I never used on this PC, selected the item and put it in my cart and removed it again.

Next I closed and reopened the browser, and right on the homepage it shows the item as recently viewed at $56.76, but when act on the click bait it will show again as $58.99.

Parry suggested that I send the screen shots to support, but since I didn't receive a response to my ticket started yesterday, and even the flash sale at $58.99 ends tomorrow I don't give it much hope.

I have an offer for another box on Geekbuying, which also ends tomorrow, so I guess it's better to play it safe and go for that offer instead. NOT?

I include screenshots from both browsers.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post
                        I signed up just yesterday with Gearbest, since I am looking for an extra box, and would opt for the Beelink M18.

I yesterday added it to my cart at $58.99, then decided to delete it, as i wanted to explore other options.

When I logged in to Gearbest a wee bit later, it showed the item under recently viewed items at $56.76, which was a deal maker for me.

However when I click on the item it shows again as $58.99, which makes it a deal breaker as I don't fancy click bait.

Opened a support ticket yesterday, but no answer. Went to the chat today and Parry told me that it would be a cache issue, which I doubt since I only signed up yesterday and never saw the $56.76 when I selected the item.

So he suggested that I used another browser, which I did. I opened Explorer, a browser I never used on this PC, selected the item and put it in my cart and removed it again.

Next I closed and reopened the browser, and right on the homepage it shows the item as recently viewed at $56.76, but when act on the click bait it will show again as $58.99.

Parry suggested that I send the screen shots to support, but since I didn't receive a response to my ticket started yesterday, and even the flash sale at $58.99 ends tomorrow I don't give it much hope.

I have an offer for another box on Geekbuying, which also ends tomorrow, so I guess it's better to play it safe and go for that offer instead. NOT?

I include screenshots from both browsers.

Hey, Sorry for this trouble. First, it is not a fraud.

And what the pictures show is true. It is a technical problem. Because of the massive data our website processes every day and the changing prices, the prices on the homepage and the prices on the products sometimes can't be as the same as the prices on the product page in real time.

We are trying to build our own database to solve this problem once and for all.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hey, Sorry for this trouble. First, it is not a fraud.

And what the pictures show is true. It is a technical problem. Because of the massive data our website processes every day and the changing prices, the prices on the homepage and the prices on the products sometimes can't be as the same as the prices on the product page in real time.

We are trying to build our own database to solve this problem once and for all.
                          Thanks for the reply, but since you admit it is a KNOWN error, Gearbest should adhere to their own policy of price protection and offer the item at the lowest price published on their OWN website. Otherwise they should have fixed the error already.

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post

Thanks for the reply, but since you admit it is a KNOWN error, Gearbest should adhere to their own policy of price protection and offer the item at the lowest price published on their OWN website. Otherwise they should have fixed the error already.

Yeah, it is our fault......

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                            #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

What ia my status? Tracking number RS552481451NL? Still no update?

Comment

They just have to sort threw a few to see if your number in this pile. 😁
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X