Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Finally v0.1" based on MK80_SDK3.0_150627 (thanks to Boxx!!!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gokuh82 View Post
    Hello. Can anyone let me know how to flash rom this with out the sd card method? All I get with the Phoenix sd card method is after the green bar loads all the way I get the sd card ok message at the top then the box shuts off and never comes back on(waited 20 min). I don't know if it makes a difference how it's flashed bit I tried to flash the image with my computer and it goes thru and shows the first image with the rom version on the bottom right then it gets forever stuck with a Google logo with spinning gears and never restarts or loads (waited 30 mins 2ice ). Any ideas?
    It's normal that the box shuts off and never comes back after being flashed by SD card method. You have to 1) take out the SD card and 2) unplug and replug the power cord.

Comment

Thanks frhdt007. I was a little impatient i guess.

Comment

So far Kodi Isengard doesn't let me play 60 fps network files smoothly. Helix does better and MX Player almost perfect. Kodi Helix does'n't show any frame skips counted but it still does'n't play as smooth as i would like it too, i still notice some micro stutter. I can play 60 fps files thru my Samsung Blu-ray player over ethernet very smoothly and it looks like its a disc playing, but not so with the Draco. I don't like using the blu-ray player as a media box due to its limitations. Is this a kernel or hardware issue that were waiting from Allwinner to fix? I'm connected via ethernet cable to my router which has a external hard drive connected to it.

Comment

In regards to playback in Kodi - just a suggestion, try switching decoding options in playback acceleration options. Libstagefright enabled, mediacodec disabled
          decoding method, hardware accelerated

Comment

Hi, guys! I have a problem on my Draco Telos with his remote control. In the "cursor mode" all works fine, but when I switch to "mouse mode" - up, down, left and right keys works like an cursor, but not mouse moving, and central button work as "mouse down". How can I fix it?? It's very big trouble for my wife - please, help me! )

Comment

Hi guys, my understanding is that firmware is not rooted. So, can I root this firmware on a Tronsmart Draco like other device ? I need to mount nfs shared and I can't find how to do it with you using a rooted firmware. Regards.

Comment

Working...
              X