No announcement yet.

MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32647.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.2 KB ID:	723168Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32648.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.5 KB ID:	723169Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32649.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	723170Click image for larger version  Name:	image_32650.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.1 KB ID:	723171
    Version Marking on mainboard: CY-S805 V1.0
    Pictures of mainboard: yes
    Wifi Chip: REALTEK RTL8188ETV
    Known Working UPDATE rom:
    Known working IMG rom (for USB burning tool): usb burning tool don't work
    Known working Openelec version: OpenELEC-Amlogic.arm-MXQ-6.0.0.2-update
    Where puchased: GIFTED
    Any other info: HD18 PRINTED ON PLATE

Hi i'm giarom and i'm new of this forum, sorry for my english, i am italian, here is my tv box, trying ugrade i bricked my box, so i tryed every firmware i found on this forum and on the net, but nothing work, i can try firmwares by short pin on my h27ucg8t2etr and by twrp too but nothing work after flash hdmi don't work, can you help me? my board not seem to exist, so i tryed similar board whitout success, tanks in advance.
    Last edited by giarom; 05-05-2018, 17:51.

Comment

Hi all - I have a s805_mxq_v2.1 Realtek mobo - I've tried the following using USB Burner 2.0.3 "S805_8189_MXQdatong_aml_upgrade_package_20160 224" and device whilst connected Success bails as soon as you start to write (USB drops and reconnects). Blue light on box. Tried same firmware with SD Card writer and then boot MXQ box to pick up from SD - but with SD plugged in the light stays off until card removed.
      Any thoughts please? heard different versions of burning tool may help on USB part but feels img is incorrect for box...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobrock View Post

Hi,

Noticed you have had the same issue that I have had for two weeks, been driving me mad, I have a MXQ copy box with the S9083C wifi chip and couldnt find anything, then after trying loads of firmware, came across one that solved all my problems, its complete with the S9083C chip used USB burning tool 2.5 which worked, 2.7 did not. My box is the S805Q V2 11 08 2016.

Let me know if you need it as i have it saved on my PC and can upload somewhere for you, was going to throw mine in the Bin but now its back again and faster than before, it is a custom ROM
        hello, please could you upload it
        i have the sam board with the same wifi
        please

Comment

need firmware for s805 and ap6234! cant find one anywhere!

Comment

i think that i finally found the stock rom
            4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

later send comment

Comment

Originally posted by mikino View Post
              i think that i finally found the stock rom
              https://www.4shared.com/archive/CCiE...805_s9083.html
              later send comment
              ok - brilliant - downloading now - testing in 40mins

no dice - none worked either UBOOT Error or USB Control setup error - gutted but thank you for sharing usb burning tool 2.0.8 in use here
              Last edited by ra11; 06-11-2018, 21:38.

Comment

i just finish to install
                its ok but have 2 issues
                1) dont work the wifi, but yoy have unplug and plug again the dc(i mean reboot) and this time wifi is working
                2) the correct size of memory is 1gb, but only shows 512
                how could i fix this little issue
                the mqx is working ok, full speed, wifi and ethernet
                only show less memory ram

Comment

i just finish to install
                  its ok but have 2 issues
                  1) dont work the wifi, but yoy have unplug and plug again the dc(i mean reboot) and this time wifi is working
                  2) the correct size of memory is 1gb, but only shows 512
                  how could i fix this little issue
                  the mqx is working ok, full speed, wifi and ethernet
                  only show less memory ram
                  Aha! congratulations - thats great news and offers hope perhaps to me too then if i may: what version of burning tool are you using and where did you get it from? (mines MXQProject files site)? Also what proceedure did you use to update the boxes? I also have a couple that worked but no wifi: noticed the NAND is ever so slightly difference between some units which may explain not working. Also never managed to get the Short Pin method to work. Sure the pins would short and light go off - but that didnt invoke SD Boot with TWRP for example...

Comment

ok
                    i use stick method (i think that)
                    i mean, i use a stick to push the reset botton and hold until pc reconize it( first time dont work, but doit agin and work ok with this and all other img tested)
                    use burning tool 2.2
                    change to english, select img, full reset, no reboot, no overwrite key, start, wait 3:30 aprox
                    thats all
                    working ok
                    just the little issue on ram size, but is ok
                    %&/#%&"&=#$
                    "#%$#/&$&$/()!
                    I just try the remote control, dont work
                    i use mouse to control it, i didnt check it

so wifi is ok, ethernet is ok, ram size no ok, no remote control
                    still looking for complete
                    i think that could be a little file that is missing but dont know
                    on other forun see that he write something, let me check and the inform

Comment

ok, second test
                      i try another rom, with that img dont work wifi, remote and lan
                      well, i finish to make it work again wifi and remote control, now with 1gb of ram
                      just looking how to setup de ethernet, cause even pluged say not pluged

any ideas
                      to fix wifi is simple just copy and rename a file
                      for remote control are 5 or 6 file to copy, not rename
                      nothing else
                      with 1gb of ram
                      this room is the one that use to have 1gb of ram
                      cyx_MXQ_8189etv_8g1g_kodi_addons_160419_USB.img
                      the files are
                      9083xu.ko rename to file.ko on system/lib just like this 9181us.ko
                      also copy the remote.conf all files to system/etc
                      all finish
                      later i will upload all the files

Comment

it feels you are getting more success on getting the ROM onto the device than I am - oddly though I didnt need to push the button for PC (XP) to detect device in Burning Tool 2.0.8 - that feels strange...
                        what version of burning tool are you using and did your device only detect in Windows with the reset button pushed in? i suspect my box is stuffed...
                        Also - where did you get the Wifi files from - once i do get this ROM working i can try out the wifi fix too

PS - anyone know which PINs to short to try to get a boot from SD or detect properly in Burning Tool please?
                        Attached Files

Comment

return to previus rom, the s805 s9083
                          is the one that works best
                          just wait for first run
                          setup all
                          reset the box
                          now wifi and remote is ok
                          ligth is always blu, not big problem
                          but just ram isue, show less, the box say 1gb, but android say 312

Comment

Originally posted by ra11 View Post
                            it feels you are getting more success on getting the ROM onto the device than I am - oddly though I didnt need to push the button for PC (XP) to detect device in Burning Tool 2.0.8 - that feels strange...
                            what version of burning tool are you using and did your device only detect in Windows with the reset button pushed in? i suspect my box is stuffed...
                            Also - where did you get the Wifi files from - once i do get this ROM working i can try out the wifi fix too

PS - anyone know which PINs to short to try to get a boot from SD or detect properly in Burning Tool please?
                            hello, if you dont nned to push your booton, so have lollipop
                            you need to look for a lolippop img
                            i thnik that is more complicate to look for it but not impossible
                            also are you sure that you have s805, i think that could be s905, thats come with lollipop and dont need to push the botton

Comment

by the way, in this days a friend shoul give to test him box, how i could donwload the img from the box????????

Comment

hello, if you dont nned to push your booton, so have lollipop
                                you need to look for a lolippop img
                                i thnik that is more complicate to look for it but not impossible
                                also are you sure that you have s805, i think that could be s905, thats come with lollipop and dont need to push the botton
                                thank you - yes its definitly S805 - i opened the box: I suspect it is stuck in Reset mode: this explains why it is recognised straight away by burning tool and when i insert a SD card it goes to blue light - but nothing on TV screen appears. I did successfully write your ROM to a working box but wifi not working on that one - how did you fix this please? I see you go into the root and change about some files in system?

So I guess I have 1 box stuck in "Recovery" and 1 box working needing Wifi patch.

Mikino - many thanks again for all your updates! Huge help - thank you

PS I think boot to TWRP and backup will let you download but not sure how to create IMG from that....

Comment

Working...
                                X