Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will skip Marshmallow as it seems it's too difficult to get booting.
    Will focus on a Nougat ROM that should work much better.
    I hope to be able to do it next week if things go to plan and will have to adapt tablet code to work on a tv box, hope there aren't any stumbling blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      I will skip Marshmallow as it seems it's too difficult to get booting.
      Will focus on a Nougat ROM that should work much better.
      I hope to be able to do it next week if things go to plan and will have to adapt tablet code to work on a tv box, hope there aren't any stumbling blocks.
      Hi ,

we all press thumbs that you will get it working , both ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Can we take any advantage of this https://www.cnx-software.com/2018/04...3288-tv-boxes/

Comment

Originally posted by Anatasia View Post
        Yes

Use the flashtool v2.43 included in the firmware and do EraseFlash before flashing(important).
        I will try to make my own Nougat firmware next week.
        So far the Ugoos firmware has everything working and you can use it for daily use.

Comment

Thank a lot. I've installed Nougat succesfully and it's really superb.
          Last edited by Anatasia; 04-29-2018, 16:59.

Comment

Just flashed my hph with the Ugoos firmware and it works well. (Just thought i'd try it out)

Don't suppose anyone has the latest hph launcher and will it work frine with the software?

The stock launcher on this is very bland and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Gee_ View Post
              Just flashed my hph with the Ugoos firmware and it works well. (Just thought i'd try it out)

Don't suppose anyone has the latest hph launcher and will it work frine with the software?

The stock launcher on this is very bland and ugly.
              The new HPH launcher will work and also the weather information.
              I will try to build my own Nougat firmware later this week then I can improve some things not possible by modding the Ugoos firmware.

Comment

Excellent stuff Mo.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Yes

Use the flashtool v2.43 included in the firmware and do EraseFlash before flashing(important).
                  I will try to make my own Nougat firmware next week.
                  So far the Ugoos firmware has everything working and you can use it for daily use.
                  Cool.

Comment

Hi mates,
                    I have an old tronsmart orion R28 meta and I would like to know if the last rom (HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.12 - 28-08-2017) developed by mo123 is compatible with my device.
                    Thank you so much in advance
                    Best
                    MAC

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by makuko; 05-12-2018, 12:24.

Comment

Originally posted by makuko View Post
                      I have an old tronsmart orion R28 meta and I would like to know if the last rom (HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.12 - 28-08-2017) developed by mo123 is compatible with my device.
                      It is somehow compatible. I use it on Beelink R89 16GB. There are few drawbacks thou:
                      1. power off will reboot - solution: use something like "advenced reboot app" and power down device into "Flash boot mode" and then remove power.
                      2. power LED will always be orange (blue and green on).
                      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar

It is somehow compatible. I use it on Beelink R89 16GB. There are few drawbacks thou:
                        1. power off will reboot - solution: use something like "advenced reboot app" and power down device into "Flash boot mode" and then remove power.
                        Thank you so much for your answer. On the other hand, I do not have so much experience in flashing device so any help is very welcomed! Any suggestion for not ruining the device?
                        Best
                        MAC
                        P.S. Thanks to mo123 for sharing his work

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar

Hi Folk:
                          I am quite frustrated... First time I try to flash a rom and I got a paperweight. Please help! Maybe mo123 could have a way of revive the device. Please find attached a photo of the issue.
                          Many thanks to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by makuko View Post
                            Hi Folk:
                            I am quite frustrated... First time I try to flash a rom and I got a paperweight. Please help! Maybe mo123 could have a way of revive the device. Please find attached a photo of the issue.
                            Many thanks to everyone

Hi ,

please describe how you flashed your Box , did you install the correct Drivers ,

was the Box connected in "LoaderMode" ??? ,

restore with your StockRom and try it again ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern

Hi ,

please describe how you flashed your Box , did you install the correct Drivers ,

was the Box connected in "LoaderMode" ??? ,

restore with your StockRom and try it again ,

greetings / gefattern
                              Hi again,
                              I was repeating the process several times and the same output... Nonetheless, I flashed the device again yesterday and it works... Thanks to everyone.

Comment

• gefattern
                                gefattern commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hi , nice to hear , good luck / gefattern
                            Working...
                            X