Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mackdano View Post
    Hello friend how are things will this work on our chipset
    can you, for reference and inspection, provide build.prop ?

Comment

This box inside reset button?

Comment

Just installed new build. After 30 min testing

* new cool boot logo
        * sleep mode works ok
        * overal performance improvement
        * rooted

Enviado desde mi Lenovo K910 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

hugsun_s905_mxq_20160527 Available at

Not sure that i'll try it though - be nice to have a changelog at least

Comment

Hi guys i just flashed my first rom on my mxq pro p201t with usb burning tool, it worked all wel hugsun_s905_mxq_rtl8189_20160225

but its pre rooted
            i need one without root ore a way to instal xposed to hide the root
            any help ?

thanks already its my first post i read alot an try but now im stuck,

Comment

I wish there were some easy matrix telling which exact firmware runs on which exact MXQ Pro :-)
              I do not have a windows machine to unpack the images. Each time I flash an img I need to drive to a friend.
              So could someone please provide the build prop of the 905_MXQpro_aml_upgrade_package-20160530 and hugsun_s905_mxq_20160527?
              At least, their fingerprint?
              I have same board as Goudtik (see 'Summary: Different s905 boards' thread) and my current fingerprint is:
              Code:
              ro.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160308:user/test-keys
              The device looks like the hugsun but the package mentions OTT.

update

I could actually spot some values inside the img

Code:
              hugsun_s905_mxq_20160527
              ro.product.model=MXQ Pro
              ro.board.platform=gxbaby
              ro.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160527:userdebug/test-keys
              Code:
              905_MXQpro_aml_upgrade_package-20160530
              ro.product.model=MXQPro
              ro.board.platform=gxbaby
              ro.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160530:userdebug/test-keys
              Code:
              (my)MXQPRO-20160315-V3MXQPRO-0315
              ro.product.model=MXQPRO
              ro.board.platform=gxbaby
              o.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160308:user/test-keys
              note just the minor difference in model name. I guess there is just one way to figure out : flash
              Last edited by Nofan Tasi; 06-08-2016, 22:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Nofan Tasi
                I wish there were some easy matrix telling which exact firmware runs on which exact MXQ Pro :-)
                I do not have a windows machine to unpack the images. Each time I flash an img I need to drive to a friend.
                So could someone please provide the build prop of the 905_MXQpro_aml_upgrade_package-20160530 and hugsun_s905_mxq_20160527?
                At least, their fingerprint?
                I have same board as Goudtik (see 'Summary: Different s905 boards' thread) and my current fingerprint is:
                Code:
                ro.build.fingerprint=Android/p201/p201:5.1.1/LMY47V/20160308:user/test-keys
                The device looks like the hugsun but the package mentions OTT.

Enviado desde mi Lenovo K910 mediante Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Macrom View Post

Thanks, seems to correspond.

Comment

Finally heat sink replaced..

Antutu jumps from 33k to 37k with this. Stress test passed to.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Macrom; 06-14-2016, 06:09.

Comment

Has anyone tried this firmware on a mxq pro with an AP6181 Wi-Fi module? Does Wi-Fi and remote work?

Comment

Tried that on my "OTT MXQ pro, 2GB/16GB/bluetooth/p201".

Notices
                        - not correct fw for my device; Lost bluetooth and memory limited to 1G
                        - wlan initially disabled, had to to turn it back on in android settings
                        - google play works
                        - ir-remote seemed to work (however, I dont use it but separate air mouse)
                        - deleting "/system/etc/allowbackgroundapp.list" improves multitasking between apps
                        - overall performance suffering, possibly due to misconfig of memory
                        - flashed via sdcard in recovery mode (duh, wasted money into usb A-A cable)
                        - reset switch in my box is not inside AV port, but in SDIF audio port instead

Comment

Originally posted by Macrom View Post
                          Finally heat sink replaced..

Antutu jumps from 33k to 37k with this. Stress test passed to.
                          When i was looking for a good heatsink for my box i also tried one similar to yours but noticed that some components on the board were actually a bit higher than the SOC and the heatsink would seat on top of them not making a perfect contact with the area i wanted and potentially shorting those components too.. my nand chip is also next to the SOC on my board and is also taller (my board is different from yours but it was something like this: http://i.imgur.com/N1uoCQC.jpg ..mainly capacitors).
                          Instead i bought a smaller but taller one, made of copper and used thermal silicone instead of thermal paste since it dries out and hardens, securing it in place. And since the heatsink is only 1mm apart from the top metal plate, i also put a thermal pad between them so they could touch and exchange the heat.
                          My score varies from 27k to 37k but it seems to be related to antutu. If the 3d test fails i'll get a much lower score. It's probably related to low ram.. i have to keep trying until the 3d test runs and then it gives me the 37k score.

Comment

I'm lucky because heat snik fixs perfectly in my case.

I have to protect this area with piece of plastic to prevent shortcuts with heat snik.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I would like to install http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...n-mxq-pro.html
                              but since I am on Kerber fix v3, I can not get to Revocery anymore. Toothpick-Method does not work anymore. Is there any other method someone knows? Perhaps on SD or USB? thx

Comment

I haven't had need for toothpick at all. Just press start button on usb tool and then connect your box.

Comment

Working...
                                X