Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here back to Bob Gingerbread

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

i will be doing the same, although i originally liked the Morka rom there are still many bugs. Besides getting stuck on full screens i cannot get my yahoo email to work. Log on get everything open then when i try to open any message i get a forced close message. Will wait until it gets cleaned. Thanks

Sent from my ONDA MID using Tapatalk

Comment

boot up like 3x faster!

Nice ROM. After some tweaking: replacing the Gallery3D.apk (provided by Morka himself) because of small icons and installing button savior no problems here. I'm gonna stick to this ROM for a while. U guys make me life more fun. Thanks.

Comment

Zuggy, my ROM should have the latest Gallery3D in it? Did Morka do a new one since Tuesday?

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Fantastic!

Great rom!
            Well done Bob and Morka , now I can play N.O.V.A. HD on my tablet. Just a shame that most of my other Gameloft games won't work. The tablet boots superfast even with over 150 apps installed, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              Zuggy, my ROM should have the latest Gallery3D in it? Did Morka do a new one since Tuesday?

Bob
              Bob,

Update is from last Wednesday link: http://www.arctablet.com/users/forum/Gallery3D.apk
              Noticed that updated apk is much smaller than the one you've used.

Comment

Originally posted by chud View Post
                Great rom! Well done Bob and Morka , now I can play N.O.V.A. HD on my tablet. Just a shame that most of my other Gameloft games won't work. The tablet boots superfast even with over 150 apps installed, keep up the good work!
                What did you do to make gameloft games work on your tablet? Mine always says that tha tablet is not compatible with the game so I can't even download the data, I've tried downloading thedata from my pc but even that doesn't work :s Btw Finless good rom but I think your 1.4 its better, this one still has bugs and I really don't like when the buttons dissapear when fullscreen. And I have a question, why not a real honeycomb rom (not like this one that is just a launcher) or even an ice cream rom?

Comment

For the buttons going away, go download button savior from the market! This will fix that.

Remember this is not my ROM. It is Morka's. All I did was add my fast EXT4 and other speed tweaks to it.

Bob

Comment

Button savior solved the problem thanks.

Oh and if Morka sees this sorry and great rom ^^.

Comment

gameloft games

Unfortunately n.o.v.a. hd is not available in the market you have to get it from gameloft directly. As for n.o.v.a. hd 2 and some other gameloft games in the market you can modify the build prop and download the data but then the game just closes.

Comment

Font size

Great Rom thanks for all the hard work. One bug i have found is the font changes size from small to big. Appy geek for tablet is one of the apps affected. The font automatically scrolls through sizes.
                        Last edited by codex957; 03-17-2012, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by codex957 View Post
                          Great Rom thanks for all the hard work. One bug i have found is the font changes size from small to big. Appy geek for tablet is one of the apps affected. The font automatically scrolls through sizes.
                          You can also somehow trigger huge fonts with other games. My son has brought me the tablet twice with huge fonts in one of his games or maybe two different games, not sure if it is the same game or not that it happens in.

Comment

Really like watching video's using the hole screen. One more bug I've found is that G-sensor doesn't react appropriate in most of the games.

Comment

Hi Bob when I was using this rom I was getting more stuff show up in market/play would you have any idea why? As there is 2 things I want but they won't show up with your 1.4 rom and I can't get them to install from backup using titanium where with morka rom I could any advice would be great thanx
                              And is there any word on when 1.5 rom is going to land? Thanx mate
                              Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gumbo71 View Post
                                Hi Bob when I was using this rom I was getting more stuff show up in market/play would you have any idea why? As there is 2 things I want but they won't show up with your 1.4 rom and I can't get them to install from backup using titanium where with morka rom I could any advice would be great thanx
                                And is there any word on when 1.5 rom is going to land? Thanx mate
                                Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk
                                See my Google Play patch kit

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X