No announcement yet.

Arnova 10G2 Morka ROM + Finless Mod - Google Play 1.4.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to continue to update your version of the Morka ROM as he pushes releases? Since I've tried it, I really like it, but I'd hate to go without your improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by cneumi View Post
      Are you going to continue to update your version of the Morka ROM as he pushes releases? Since I've tried it, I really like it, but I'd hate to go without your improvements.
      I have been checking and I do not see Morka doing any new updates? If he does I mat do it but as of yet I have not seen anything new?

I wish Morka would come here and join our ROM developers group. I would not have to try and keep up and we could cooberate on new stuff.

MORKA! Come join in here please!
      I am asking personally

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

New version out.

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/arnova-g2-general-discussions/news-firmware-arnova8g2-gui-sdk-2-1-1-1/page-23/#p6670

Comment

hi

If he joins here though wont you insist that roms ONLY be downloaded from here? I don't think that is a very open to how it is now

Comment

Arnova 7G2

So will we see this rom on the Arnova 7g2?

Comment

Originally posted by bothered View Post
              If he joins here though wont you insist that roms ONLY be downloaded from here? I don't think that is a very open to how it is now
              No, that is a option for him to have a FREE area to upload with no SPAM BS or anything and allow others to download free of BS download sites. Of course he is free to post his ROMs anywhere he wants! Why would anyone think otherwise? We have never asked any of our ROM developers to be exclusive to this site.

Fenice57, Doc Hoppy, Sowa, etc are NOT "exclusive" to this site... Thier ROMs are posted elsewhere too. So no... I am not asking for it to be ONLY here. Anyone that says otherwise is not understanding how we run this place

Bob

Comment

Cool

Excellent - thanks for making that clear ! Sounds completely fair !

Comment

New release with Finless mod?

Bob, are u gonna give us Morka's latest release with your enhancements or was this a one time offer? This is a great ROM, but not so great without your mod. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Zuggy View Post
                    Bob, are u gonna give us Morka's latest release with your enhancements or was this a one time offer? This is a great ROM, but not so great without your mod. Thanks
                    Yes at some point. I am working on my 1.5 ROM but I will update the Morka ROM with his latest and my added mods when I can.

Bob

Comment

Great!

Dude, u're my hero

Comment

ARNOVA 10 G2 + Morka ROM + Finless Mod - Google Play 1.4.7 - problem with sound and camera persist

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
                        Thank you Finless and Morka for all your work on this. I flashed last night with 1.13 and installed Skies of Glory. I have no pitch control and very sensitive roll. I also installed Raging Thunder racing game and even with sensitivity set to minimum it is too sensitive to play. Both of these games played fine on the previous ROM, arn10g2-23-1_1. Any ideas? I also see that the video camera has green lines and is not usable.

Thank you for all you do.

Sleeper

video camera has green lines and is not usable and volume sound is not adjustable and SATURATED,no possibilities to return to home without savior button, when i push to screen a long time, that's block my screen, sorry i return to orginal firmware,
                        Last edited by chrila; 05-16-2012, 10:15.

Comment

Originally posted by chrila View Post
                          video camera has green lines and is not usable and volume sound is not adjustable and SATURATED,no possibilities to return to home without savior button, sorry i return to orginal firmware,
                          Ummm... remember.. this is not my ROM. It's Morka's work and all I did was add EXT4 file systems and thus better performance.

I cannot fix the problems you are pointing out as it is not my base CODE! It's Morka's.

However I will tell you this... I am working on my ROM 2.0 which is a GingerComb ROM which will SMOKE any of this previous work.... No offense to Morka but I have been doing this on the side for a little bit of time now. OH and NONE of this work has anything to do with Morka's work... It's all my own.

BUT... I will not release a ROM until it is ready! Thats my style. Even for a BETA TEST... For me it has to be pretty much ready for prime time.

So stay tuned... I think you will like my GingerComb ROM. It will be better than anything I have produced yet! Well that's my desire anyway.... Let's see if I make it

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            Ummm... remember.. this is not my ROM. It's Morka's work and all I did was add EXT4 file systems and thus better performance.

I cannot fix the problems you are pointing out as it is not my base CODE! It's Morka's.

However I will tell you this... I am working on my ROM 2.0 which is a GingerComb ROM which will SMOKE any of this previous work.... No offense to Morka but I have been doing this on the side for a little bit of time now. OH and NONE of this work has anything to do with Morka's work... It's all my own.

BUT... I will not release a ROM until it is ready! Thats my style. Even for a BETA TEST... For me it has to be pretty much ready for prime time.

So stay tuned... I think you will like my GingerComb ROM. It is better than anything I have produced yet!

Bob

i know that it's not your mod but i think that here was suffering any interest to install a mod if the basic features do not work even if it goes faster, but your work is wonderfull for sure, In fact, it made ​​a few months I'm looking for a rom that provides ICS for ARNOVA... gingercomb would it be that?

Comment

Looking forward to the next one
                              Last edited by doughy2002; 05-16-2012, 18:22.

Comment

looking forward to this ROM I have the morkamod which is great but havea feeling yours Bob will be even better..i needed the lock screen whichi hope will be in your ROM to.. Is there a reason why these roms do not have a full root as I use button savior but its limited because of this... Thanks all keep up the good work

Sent from my AN10G2 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X