Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Update Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietrofav View Post
    Hello everyone
    I have just enrolled in the forum.
    I write because I do not know how to solve this problem, yesterday I upgraded mini m8s II to the firmware of the September 23, after this date the box does not start more.
    I tried to flash the firmware of 05.08.2016 but it always fails.
    Help me if you can find the new rom September. Thank you

Hello flash this firmware MINIM8SII_rv103 with root http://uptobox.com/3na4r1tzvc03
    MD5 : A5CF85F7A1A8B3C1A4BB029FB7DA89E2
    with usb burn tool 2.0.8 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9y3e0xge4...2.0.8.exe?dl=0

does not update the version 03.09.2016 the WiFi does not work perfectly
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Originally posted by cruchot View Post

Hello flash this firmware MINIM8SII_rv103 with root http://uptobox.com/3na4r1tzvc03
      MD5 : A5CF85F7A1A8B3C1A4BB029FB7DA89E2
      with usb burn tool 2.0.8 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9y3e0xge4...2.0.8.exe?dl=0

does not update the version 03.09.2016 the WiFi does not work perfectly
      So i followed your guide and i flashed it. But now my original remote wont work.

Could anyone send me the files?
      Last edited by Pride1922; 09-27-2016, 02:35.

Comment

remote

just replace file "remote.conf" in folder etc in " system\etc\ " Do not forget to change permission of files

Comment

Originally posted by cruchot View Post
          remote

just replace file "remote.conf" in folder etc in " system\etc\ " Do not forget to change permission of files
          Perfect my friend, Thank you.

My box is still worthless. It works now good but wifi is really bad. I searched around and i flashed using usb tool the wifi fix rom, but this bricks my box. I got no HDMI connection and the led goes red.
          So i tried doing the sd card trick but it wont give me any image. I dont know what else to try. Am i doing something wrong? Could anyone paste here a fully working firmware?

For the people that dont have a USB Cable Male to Male, its really easy to make one at home. It takes 10 min. Only make short cables. Mine is 15cm.

Comment

Update Mini M8S II

update 23.9/2016
            1)fix can not clear kodi data/addons issue
            20OPTIMIZE WIFI
            3)ROOT DEVICE
            4)add hdmi cec fonction ( you can close it in system setting if you not use it)

Comment

Hi, I keep getting apps crashing and this message is now constantly coming up.
              Unfortunately, the process android.process.media has stopped. If anyone has any ideas would hreatly be appreciated

Comment

why break the head too
                not looking too
                install a new ROM with 103 .img USB_Burning_Tool
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

and made your root update 09/23/2016 understood
                for the language setting disable HDMI cec
                for the zip to sd card
                SKU439943sd_MINIM8SII_rv103.zip
                Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Hi,

Are the files and instructions here compatible for a M8S-II S905, or does the X in S905x make all the difference?

Cheers,

T/

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
                    Update Mini M8S II

update 23.9/2016
                    1)fix can not clear kodi data/addons issue
                    20OPTIMIZE WIFI
                    3)ROOT DEVICE
                    4)add hdmi cec fonction ( you can close it in system setting if you not use it)
                    I update via OTA,
                    and now my box always auto reset

anyone help

Comment

Originally posted by sylla View Post

I update via OTA,
                      and now my box always auto reset

anyone help
                      You have same time between the reset.Try to disable the HDMI cec.I had the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Thracia View Post

You have same time between the reset.Try to disable the HDMI cec.I had the same problem.
                        Thank you so much <3

Comment

Originally posted by Thracia View Post
                          Sorry for the dumb question, but since I have the same problem, I'm forced to ask: how do you guys have disabled HDMI CEC?

Comment

Originally posted by shen_long View Post
                            Sorry for the dumb question, but since I have the same problem, I'm forced to ask: how do you guys have disabled HDMI CEC?
                            You have 30s - 1min for action.
                            Quick click setting -> HDMIC CEC -> OFF

Comment

Hi everyone, I've tried to downgrade with update.zip 20160719 but I can't and I don't know why. Please someone can help me?
                              Attached Files
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by sgobez View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_19452_1475593716543_292[/ATTACH] Hi everyone, I've tried to downgrade with update.zip 20160719 but I can't and I don't know why. Please someone can help me?
                                Try using the USB Burning tool and this image, it was quite an early one...

Comment

Working...
                                X