No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 ~2/16GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! Bootloader and Recovery is working on original BeeLink FW? (I am afraid to try it)

Comment

No idea. I only use the app to reboot.

Comment

Hi to everyone, I am new here and of course I need your help.
        I bought 6 months ago a Beelink GT1, that is a great machine.
        One month ago playing a movie by Netflix it started to change the luminosity, in the way a dark image become darker and darker until to be impossible to understand the movie scene.
        This for some seconds, and after the image return normal. The frequency is high, each 20 second the image becombe dark...
        So, I tried to use Kodi, and another player, with different movies but the result was similar. I use a samsung PC monitor and a sharp TV, I changed the HDMI cable, but the result is the same.
        It look like my GT1 has some problems.
        I contacted the seller, AZW through Amazon, they told me to do some update and few other things.
        The last thing they told me was to try to change the color space, selecting the RGB value.
        Ok, from that moment the GT1 is more or less dead. This means that I see the boot procedure but when the home page is shown the screen become black and there is any way to get the image in the screen.

What can I do to reset the GT1 to the factory value???

Comment

daniele1357 I would honestly just look around this ROM thread:

superceleron has done so many great things with his ROMs, and provided your box fits all the parameters, it is wayyyyyyyyy better than stock in every category.

Comment

Thanks Don_Pachuco that is a good idea. But I think that before to try a complicate approach I need to get at least my screen showing something, or is possible to work connecting a PC to the RJ45?
            This is the first time I face this kind of device, really I don't know how to operate being the GT1 showing the screen always black.

Comment

to reset the device keep a pin and insert in the hole under the box. In the same time keep reset hold and insert the AC cord so wait (keep hold reset) the recovery....then select and confirm Wipe data &cache then reboot and wait wait wait...

Comment

I want to buy a micro sd of 128 gb, does it works?

Comment

Working...
                X