Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhm...could someone make the latest Version (4.0.11) with TWRP Recovery as a bootable sd ? Is it even possible ?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome
      Uhm...could someone make the latest Version (4.0.11) with TWRP Recovery as a bootable sd ? Is it even possible ?
      You can't use recovery with this method it will boot from the internal nand

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

To boot from sd card i have to change the bootloader or anything else or i just insert the boot card and reset the device?

Is it possible instead of sdcard to boot from USB stick?
        Has anyone tried it?

Comment

Just wish I could get wassers to run on the mk902ii wifi nwtwork dont work. But making the sd card in linux for mk902ii on 32 gig card worked fine.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

latest mo123 firmware:
            _http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3288-devices/nagrace-3288-devices/564418-hph-rk3288-lollipop-rom-v1-6-by-mo123?p=613366#post613366
            i have manage to create mo123 v 1.7b to sd card.
            Unfortunately 1.9 can not be created due to resource.img is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Hello, amclean123. Can you try to create sd-card with other firmware? I will try mo123 and ugoos latest firmware and without success. Ugoos firmware created on sd-card without problems, but not start on box. Mo123 firmware doesnt want to create, because dont included resource.img, Im unpacked firmware,pulled out resource, misc...etc, repacks all....creates again sd-card, and this card not start again Also Im trying connecting to box via hyperterminal(box have two uart port) and usb-uart converter(I am hoping to see booting process), but without success again. Might be are ports not connected to cpu(hardware or software connection level)
              I managed to create sd card with mo123 1.7b.
              Unfortunately 1.9v cannot be created due to recourse.img is missing.

you can find here the relevant files and guide. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...oms-in-sd-card
              Last edited by orionas21; 03-07-2017, 10:30.

Comment

I followed the instruction but unfortunately on a lexar 32GB sd card, booted from it, but like it is stated my card is too slow. I will order a Samsung one as recommended, but meanwhile how can I reformat my card back to read 32GB? thanks.

Comment

Try using SDFormatter. Choose "SIZE ADJUSTMENT ON" under program options.

Comment

Thanks RISCy.

Comment

That works everytime i screw mine up too....
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Glad it worked minonano.

For times when SDFormatter won't work, gparted(Linux) can sometimes be used to write a new partition table on the card.

Comment

mo123 or others.I never read this forum, so i was stunned by the fact that the memory was faulty.Or the way its build and controlled..But i was wondering, i have an Ubox r89.Its a rev3, with 3amps.From the start installing for example many wassers roms...I always had problems with a stable spdif, while playing...Music..Everything else always worked, i mean movies with all kinds off soundtracks.Never a dropout or a total los off sound.Yesterday i had to boot up the box three times, closed some apps and suddenly i could play for a few hours some music..Before the boots, it dropped every time while playing some music..I tried all the apps, and i noticed that for example going to the next track, most off the times this dropped my sound.Or i start a new song, the player opens...And freezes for a few seconds, with an drop out off the spdif sound..light burns, but sound is gone...Most off the apps are the best, including ftmc what does the same.....But....Could the memory or what i read here, be involved in my spdif problems...Funny HDMI sound always works, my amp unfortunately only has spdif..
                          Ow and its cooled now with an noctua 40mm fan, runs 38 idle, movies 43, and i have to test asfalt 8 to see how high it gets.Overall performance, smoother.

Comment

I am so glad that I have found this thread. Thank you LawlessPPC! My pre-prod R89 still running one of the earlier Lollipop versions from Wasser. became pretty much unusable due to the stuttering.
                            I read that some folks had problems with flashing the Marshmallow version and that the stuttering problem was not the ROM, but the built in flash.
                            I flashed an SD card (Sandisk 16GB Ultra) with the 4.0.10 image that LawlessPPC provided and it works like a charm. The initial bootup was a bit strange with the screen flashing and stuttering but once the desktop displayed I have left it on for a while as per LawlessPPC's recommendation (not sure exactly how long), rebooted and it has been running as smooth as butter since. I also tried the 4.0.11 image provided by amclean123 but I could not get the image to be correctly created on the SD Card (tried HDDraw, ETCHER and Win32Disk.) Not sure what I did wrong. Antutu score is in the order of 57000. which is good enough for me! (not playing any games, just using it as a TV/Streaming box.

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelSpyder View Post
                              I am so glad that I have found this thread. Thank you LawlessPPC! My pre-prod R89 still running one of the earlier Lollipop versions from Wasser. became pretty much unusable due to the stuttering.
                              I read that some folks had problems with flashing the Marshmallow version and that the stuttering problem was not the ROM, but the built in flash.
                              I flashed an SD card (Sandisk 16GB Ultra) with the 4.0.10 image that LawlessPPC provided and it works like a charm. The initial bootup was a bit strange with the screen flashing and stuttering but once the desktop displayed I have left it on for a while as per LawlessPPC's recommendation (not sure exactly how long), rebooted and it has been running as smooth as butter since. I also tried the 4.0.11 image provided by amclean123 but I could not get the image to be correctly created on the SD Card (tried HDDraw, ETCHER and Win32Disk.) Not sure what I did wrong. Antutu score is in the order of 57000. which is good enough for me! (not playing any games, just using it as a TV/Streaming box.
                              Hi ,

wow , nice Antutu Score for a RK3288 , but maybe the good SDCard pushed it ???

I still use KK on my UT3/RK3288 , i am really interested in using MM on it .

My Wifichip is the AP6335 , has your Box the same ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Hi guys,

there is life again in the RK3288 World:

mo123 released a Android 7 (Nougat ) Rom for Nagrace 3288 that works on our B89 Devices too:

HPH NT-V6 RK3288 Custom Nougat ROM v1.0 19-12-2018 Fixed ir remote Fixed OTG USB Port Fix resolution saved after reboot Fix Home button Add support for Amazon

Now i wanted to creat a SD-Version of it but I can't find the tuturial ?!?

Could one of your guys help me out or make a SD-Card Version (Preferably with the Magisk kompatible Bootloader postet by Dumonde https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...037#post758037 )

Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X