Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try this:

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post

Will try... and report back with me feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
        Will try... and report back with me feedback.

Not working... not booting up.... also not able to flash another rom.... PC not able to detect tab....

Comment

Don't worry...you are OK...you just need to return to flash mode manually.

First of all, you need to use the kernel from your ROM that works. Then go from there.

There is usually a combination of external buttons you press to get into flash mode manually. I'm not sure how Lava does it, but on most Pipo tablets you hold the back key, or volume down and power. Just try different combinations of the external keys and you will find it.

Keep the USB connected with the flash tool running so you tell it's in flash mode.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

If you tablet has a reset hole...use a paperclip to press the reset button.

Sometimes the reset button is part of the combination to get into flash mode.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

If you tablet has a reset hole...use a paperclip to press the reset button.

Sometimes the reset button is part of the combination to get into flash mode.

Will try that... but till now no luck....

Comment

It appears that I'm the only one in the world who has developed a custom ROM for this device...and I don't even have one. I wish I could be of more help, but you are definitely testing new waters, here.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

BTW, I've searched high and low on Google for any answers, but all of the forums refer back to me. Pretty strange, huh!!!!
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

BTW, I've searched high and low on Google for any answers, but all of the forums refer back to me. Pretty strange, huh!!!!
                    No reset holee.... and still not able to get it detected.....

Comment

Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.0 [Feedback]

What buttons do you have on the outside of the tablet?

Randy
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

What buttons do you have on the outside of the tablet?

Randy

Finally able to get into flash mode and then flashed the ROM.... theres a opening at the outer side with no indication for reset.... just poked it with a pin and couldnt feel any button being pressed..... but after that it worked.....

Comment

It's great to hear you got it going!!!!!!
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Was a bit worried..... then all was working fine......
                            If you can look into his ROM and try to work things out.... it will be great....

Thanks in advance.....

Comment

Any updates bro....

Comment

Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.0 [Feedback]

If you run across a new Firmware package from Lava, I'm game for a new ROM.

Randy
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X