Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.0 [Feedback]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    If you run across a new Firmware package from Lava, I'm game for a new ROM.

Randy
    We cant expect anything new from LAVA ever again for the X-Tron, but my friend Allen Jolly has come up with a nice find. He Flashed Spice mi1010 ROM (http://125.19.68.27:8084/website/MI-...tellar_Pad.zip). After the flash you will not have touch and sound. So now flash the original LAVA kernel (just the kernel and not boot.img) and you will have everything working. battery life is also better on this ROM...If Randy can make a flashable ROM with this img and the original LAVA kernel then we have a better 4.1.1 ROM for the Xtron (not Xtron +) .

Comment

Lava Xtron+ RileyROM 1.0 [Feedback]

I'll take a look at it this weekend...time permitting. Stay tuned.

If you don't hear from me...please remind me. I have many projects all at once.

Randy
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Youtube doesn't work in this rom.

Hei there,

I ported this rom into my lava e-tab xtron+, everything works perfectly except the youtube. Whenever i try to play a video it says something went wrong. Whether its youtube app or the webpage it doesn't work.

At first i thought its my internet connection speed., But i've no issues in playing the youtube videos in my 2 laptops when connected to the same wifi., so its definitely not the connection. Can you suggest me something????

This custom ROM is based on a ROM dump from Freaktab user prateek29chandra

who also provided extensive testing during the development stage of the ROM. Thanks for you hard work, buddy!!!!!!

This ROM is:
        Rooted
        Init.d support
        512mb, or 2,4,5 or 6gb user app space
        Google Play Store fixes
        Reboot app by Petrus
        Boot graphics by Tattman65
        Flash Tool by Finless
        First Time User Guide by Pr0xZen

Here is the link to the ROM download:

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

Comment

Can Anybody help me out with a stock version of this ROM... UNTOUCHED... I need to go to the LAVA center for some issue....

Comment

here it is

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
            Can Anybody help me out with a stock version of this ROM... UNTOUCHED... I need to go to the LAVA center for some issue....
            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

here is my stock rom dump

Comment

rriley sir can you port kitkat to our device. if u want i can again test at every step for you.

Comment

I've tried and failed at porting these early releases of KitKat to other tablets. Maybe someday, but not right now. Tablets are much more difficult because of more hardware drivers... Display, rotation, touch screen, battery, blue tooth, wifi... All of those things have to be perfect. Without one of these tablets to actually test, it is pretty much impossible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                Donate here

Comment

i can understnd. Anyway thnkz for the reply. Have u tried miui 5 or any other roms lik AOSP,AOKP to other device.

Comment

I really believe that right now, the better user experience is with the current Jellybean firmware until the stability issues are resolved. Right now the Pipo U8 is the only stable enough ROM to use. But I have read that these early releases don't even come with all of the new features currently advertised for KitKat.

I see that Oma over at Crew Tablets has a generic KitKat ROM for 3188 and 3066 tablets...but again, there I quite a lot of work to do to get them working.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

yups i tried kitkat rom released by oma sir . Actully he recommended a rom of u8 which worked with xtron+ kernel and was smooth. but kitkat rom which he released for rk3066 didnt work with xtron+ kernel as well as kernel which came up with that rom. My lg optimus one p500 has managed to get partially working kitkat rom. Hope to see kitkat on this device sum day thnkz for the support. Hope u managed to get working kitkat roms for rk3066 devices.

Comment

cwm/twrp required!

I installed this as explained.

But i'm unable to enter into recovery.

When i try to enter into recovery i'm seening only dead-android bot only.

Cwm/twrp bundled intl this?

Any way to install cwm for this?

Comment

Instructions Needed

Originally posted by prateek29chandra View Post
                          Ok i have this rom working in my device.. All the files needed + drivers included in the zip file. So no need to go anywhere.. Have some doubts.. We are here to help. And please thank randy sir for his amazing work on this rom

I have a LAVA etab xtron+. I have downloaded this ROM too.. please help me with the flashing instructions.

Comment

Just unzip the ROM file and read the First Time User's Guide. That pretty much explains everything.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Just unzip the ROM file and read the First Time User's Guide. That pretty much explains everything.
                              sorry.. Just now unzipped it and saw it has everything.. I should've waited before posting :P Will try it out now..

Comment

Sounds great.

I'm needing to sign off for the night...I hope everything goes well.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X