No announcement yet.

NexBox A95x JRF Custom ROMS - Frankenstein and Xanny´s Based

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just flashed this on my nexbox 2gb/16gb and it seems to be working great. Just one issue, is anyone noticing audio drops every 15-20 seconds using hdmi passthrough? Whenever digital audio is present the audio cuts in and out providing an inconsistent sound. Have tried messing with the sample rate settings and have not been able to make it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by f4tal
      Just flashed this on my nexbox 2gb/16gb and it seems to be working great. Just one issue, is anyone noticing audio drops every 15-20 seconds using hdmi passthrough? Whenever digital audio is present the audio cuts in and out providing an inconsistent sound. Have tried messing with the sample rate settings and have not been able to make it go away.
      Need to run passthrough apk, look for instructions in xanny mod thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Need to run passthrough apk, look for instructions in xanny mod thread

Weird, I ran the passthrough fix and rebooted as well. Problems still persist. Will try again when I get home from work today. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by f4tal

Weird, I ran the passthrough fix and rebooted as well. Problems still persist. Will try again when I get home from work today. Thanks!
          To avoid all android issues in Kodi try libreelec from SD card , it's plain smooth and you will get perfect audio video experience and also dual boot to android if you want to fall back.

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

To avoid all android issues in Kodi try libreelec from SD card , it's plain smooth and you will get perfect audio video experience and also dual boot to android if you want to fall back.

Libreelec works great for playing videos without issues for me. However, when pairing my bluetooth keyboard I need to connect it every single time manually as it doesn't seem to remember even though I use the trust and connect option. Running this build allows the keyboard to pair when it boots up without issues. Thats the only thing keeping me from using libreelec as a daily driver.

Comment

Hi,

I have a 1gb A95X, and i want to use a Bluetotth dongle. ¿Is it posible to use it with this ROM?.

Thanks

Comment

Please, upload please New Xannys Version 4.5 to google disk. From Kazakhstan mega.nz is unavailable. And is it possible to install this firmware on a95x 1r-8g?

Comment

Working...
                X