Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been on in like 3+ months. Did everyone just forget about this box or what? Been seeing since then mention of an update. Still not seeing that

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco
      Haven't been on in like 3+ months. Did everyone just forget about this box or what? Been seeing since then mention of an update. Still not seeing that
      Seem so.i so regret i sold my Gt1 and bought a ultimate.

Does anyone have an idea for a box with big support of roms and stuff so let me know.

Skickat från min Bluboo S1 via Tapatalk

[img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

I'm on the same ship. Suoerceleron has done excellent work on the base GT1.
        I wish I would of bought the GT1. They run pretty well perfect with FTMC.
        I have setup numerous boxes with his ROM.
        I now run KRYPTON to get by.

Comment

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bought the GT1 Ultimate. Looks like a F/W dead end for those of us who bought the A706 serial run of the device.
          Only manufacturer's FW is available for the A706 GT1U, and it's terrible proof that Beelink does damn near zero internal fw development on their devices.

Anyone, please assist. Coffees n beers in return for it....!
          Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
          Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
          uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
          iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
          Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Originally posted by mechaone
            I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bought the GT1 Ultimate. Looks like a F/W dead end for those of us who bought the A706 serial run of the device.
            Only manufacturer's FW is available for the A706 GT1U, and it's terrible proof that Beelink does damn near zero internal fw development on their devices.

Anyone, please assist. Coffees n beers in return for it....!
            Check roms for gt1 regular, it's working great for all versions of the gt1 ultimate. Right here in the gt1 forum section.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenas View Post
              Check roms for gt1 regular, it's working great for all versions of the gt1 ultimate. Right here in the gt1 forum section.
              http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=657916
              It was my understanding that the two were dissimilar? I thought they were not compatible.

Comment

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=657916
                I don't see how it could work, ultimate is ddr4 and standard ddr3

Comment

Like I said before, read the forum, check the link I wrote and test yourself.
                  For me is working 100%.

Comment

Like I said before, read the forum, check the link I wrote and test yourself.
                    For me is working 100%.
                    The link brings me back to main forum page, are you sure this is the correct link?

Comment

I have tried 5 times to flash this rom, each time i bricked the device, i can get a flash with the stock beelink rom using the usb burning tool but not the scv1. any advice? and i have un ticked erase bootloader.

Comment

Why all of a sudden does this ROM not work at all? I had to wipe my device and start over, and now all I get is errors in USB Burn Tool.

Comment

Why all of a sudden does this ROM not work at all? I had to wipe my device and start over, and now all I get is errors in USB Burn Tool.
                          I think it has to do with the A706 serial number perhaps other hardware or locked bootloader. All the previous serial numbers included mine works fine with this ROM.
                          Mine is AX12 serial and I can flashed it ONLY IF I CHECK ERASE BOOTLOADER OPTION in USB burn tool.
                          If I don't check it finishes with an error but the device is not bricked.
                          I think in your case perhaps BOOTLOADER is locked.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Comment

How could the rom work in the past and not now?

Comment

How could the rom work in the past and not now?
                              If you have the A706D serial I think this ROM never worked

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is G912

Comment

Working...
                                X