This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
    glockman4519, I've only used rkbatchtool & driverassistant on windows 10 with this box & it flashes fine. Maybe uninstall drivers & install again with the assistant
    I may pick it back up again but I need a good guide and links, for this device. A video showing the use of the tool and the CSA96 with type C USB instead of the male to male USB install method is what I need. Thank you again for the post.

Comment

All you do is put a pin in the reset hole, then plug in the type c lead, light goes green( rkbatchtool ), release pin

Comment

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
        All you do is put a pin in the reset hole, then plug in the type c lead, light goes green( rkbatchtool ), release pin
        That doesnt always work, it depends on what firmware your running and what tool you use/used

i tried some other firmwares with mine and a few of them wrewrites that part of the emmc and writes over the recovery or something because that didnt work after i tried a few 3399 roms for other devices

Im trying hard to get this box past the android 7 firmware but im not having any luck, the best was the R99 firmware but it still had lag issues from something i could never figure it out. I thought it was heat, then memory issues, emmc issues not sure but it was never as stable as other boxes

Comment

Unless some minds get changed at Rochchip to code to the google api that wont happen soon. mcdvoicemyhoneybakedfeedback
          Last edited by fizersur; 10-25-2021, 08:05.

Comment

Working...
          X