(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Hi everyone i have some great news for all you Sunvell T95K Pro owners like many of us i bought this box and it had the dark picture problem and WiFi issues and i searched everywhere and could not find a way for my box to work perfect i did try a few different firmware's some features just didn't work i also tried looking for the 7.1 firmware and again no luck finding it, i also tried to search sunvell's official website using google again couldn't find anything so by chance i typed in Sunvell.com and i was able to contact Sunvell directly via email and after 2 days of waiting i was given download links from Sunvell's software engineer called Willie Xu to download the new Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 firmware and all i can say is all my problems have been fixed and my box is working perfect.

T95KPRO-2GB-v1015 (Latest Update) (to access display options go to Apps, Droid Settings)
    Firmware link:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

T95KPRO-3GB-v1015 (Latest Update) (to access display options go to Apps, Droid Settings)
    Firmware link:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by eggyfresh; 04-08-2018, 20:19.

Thanks for the find.

I'm sure that it will come in very handy.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Your welcome glad i could share this firmware with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
        Your welcome glad i could share this firmware with everyone.
        Excellent work eggyfresh, thanks for sharing...

I am on the mk22 Rom hype at the time but i will try to test this one too and compare...
        Last edited by jit18; 07-10-2017, 02:08.

Comment

Nice find eggyfresh. My question for you or others is "how do you install it?" When I looked at updating from T95K Pro factory to SuperCeleron firmware, it involved a cable and USB Burning software. I didn't find myself feeling very confident about making the change without bricking the box. Any advice or directions on how to successfully install this update would be greatly appreciated. I am experiencing some of the issues it is reported to resolve. TIA j9

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyNines View Post
            Nice find eggyfresh. My question for you or others is "how do you install it?" When I looked at updating from T95K Pro factory to SuperCeleron firmware, it involved a cable and USB Burning software. I didn't find myself feeling very confident about making the change without bricking the box. Any advice or directions on how to successfully install this update would be greatly appreciated. I am experiencing some of the issues it is reported to resolve. TIA j9
            The procedure using the cable and USB burning tool will be the same.

I have also consistently used the Burn card maker method for my S912 boxes.

I created a little list of instructions in this thread if you find that preferrable (post 1304)

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1/firmware-roms-tools-cg/611261-rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92-superceleron-v8c-rom/page33

You can also see information about the burning tools here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/allwinner-tv-players/freaktab-tools-utulities-collection
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

So today i tried the T95KPRO-7.1-912-2GB-v1072 Rom... Looks like everything is working but it doesn't.

It feels smooth and snappy, display works, led on off works, remote works etc
              2,4Ghz wifi (6335 chip) is a f... joke.. Under 1Mbit/s at excellent signal strength (120Mbit/s connection)
              Wenn you install the speedtest.net apk or stress CPU apk you can't start them because the focus gets misplaced.. If you get lucky you can start them by clicking everywhere...

Don't you test your firmwares?

PS:Antutu score is about 1000 points less than on the mk22 rom (not a big deal to me but just to have o compare)

Just a tip to Sunvell.... Ask ricomagic how to make a decent Rom or pay SC to do it for you!

Comment

Hi jit18 thanks for pointing out your problems with this firmware and i had a look at my box and it appears i have the same problem as you with the speedtest i can't start off the speedtest as the focus gets misplaced as you said and also it seems this problem happens to every app that goes horizontal on the screen the focus area gets misplaced which is a serious problem for many people, i still stick by this firmware fixing the problems i stated in my post as all i use on my box is YouTube,few games, web browsing, Kodi and Mobdro which both suffered dark picture and buffering problems now fixed so to me everything seemed to work perfect but thanks to you you've uncovered other problems so appreciate your help testing out this firmware as i dont want people using a buggy firmware which this clearly is

im no expert at testing firmware's and im new to android tv boxes in general but all iv tried to do is fix the problems i had and share the official firmware from sunvell as there didn't seem to be a 7.1 update out in the wild other than alternative or CFW which i did try but nearly all of them i lost my WiFi function or had the dark picture problem still, i will admit the SC firmware worked awesome out of everything i tried but i had no WiFi function

im going to email Sunvells software engineer Willie Xu and report the problems iv found and the problems you've found testing this firmware and hopefully we will be supplied a fix soon, if your interested contacting sunvell here is all there contact information

Tel: +86-0755-26505270
                E-mail: [email protected]
                QQ: 2851950080
                whatsapp:+86-18820210339

I do apologize if this firmware has caused any problems for anyone.

Comment

Don't apologize for things you are not responsible for...

Making this firmware public for everyone was the right thing to do...
                  Thanks for that and the time you are investing in the communication with Sunvell.

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post
                    Don't apologize for things you are not responsible for...

Making this firmware public for everyone was the right thing to do...
                    Thanks for that and the time you are investing in the communication with Sunvell.
                    You are right but i felt like i needed to apologize as im sure poeple have updated there boxes from mt post.

appreciate the thank you, also after i replied to your post i emailed sunvell straight away and i listed the problems you've said and the few iv found. if i get anymore information or an updated firmware ill keep everyone updated.

also do you have a link for the mk22 Rom for the T95K PRO 2GB/16GB please cant seem to find it on there official website would like to try it out not fused what it looks like just want a good working firmware

Comment

Quick update Sunvell has emailed me back and i stated all the problems i found and also the problems you found jit18 and he has offered a updated firmware which i should get a download link for tomorrow, fingers crossed this fixes everything.

Comment

Hi Eggyfresh, thank you for your efforts in finding this firmware. Hope that Sunvell technician will send the link asap

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
                          Quick update Sunvell has emailed me back and i stated all the problems i found and also the problems you found jit18 and he has offered a updated firmware which i should get a download link for tomorrow, fingers crossed this fixes everything.

Have you received the firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

The procedure using the cable and USB burning tool will be the same.

I have also consistently used the Burn card maker method for my S912 boxes.

I created a little list of instructions in this thread if you find that preferrable (post 1304)

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/beelink-aa/beelink-android-tv-box/gt1/firmware-roms-tools-cg/611261-rom-beelink-gt1-alfawise-s92-superceleron-v8c-rom/page33

You can also see information about the burning tools here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/allwinner-tv-players/freaktab-tools-utulities-collection
                            Hi their eggyfresh have u received the more newly updated firmware for the 2GB/16GB T95kPro with android 7.0 im now about to test the firmware u posted on 7/8 to see if i run into the same issues jit18 pointed out thanks for the heads up

Comment

eggyfresh reason being im inquiring if the firmware link has been updated is because im not having issues starting speedtest.net apk on my T95K pro and have no use for stress cpu apk if the link has been updated im not sure but firmware seems to be working fine anyone else can chime in

Comment

Working...
                              X