No announcement yet.

Firmware Android 7.1.2 Stock AlfaWise H96 MAX (Rk3399) 4Gb/32Gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Above the label 4gb+32gb is the orange dot. That is the short-pin place. Try to use the toothpick that come with iphone or samsung to do the short-pin. First you need to push and hold the iphone toothpick at the place orange dot. Then plug the usb to your pc. Rockchip tool will regconize your box. Then you release toothpick and plug the power to h96 max mainboard. Then choose restore and flash back your original h96 max stock firmware to the tv box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear atboxshop ...
      At first i want to thank you for the quick reply and for your interest. Much obliged !

Now for the bad part ... and in case that someone alse is interested or has similar problem ...
      i shorted the two pins you told me (A in pic) but nothing happend. The point is that you directed me to the right place of the board .. so i peaked arround and started shortening the nearby pins.
      Finly i had a response and heard the "Magic Ding" from my pc .. recognizing a usb device !! The two pins that did the trick (B in pic) are the ones i show in the photo below...

A (red) are the ones you said and B (green) are the ones that did the trick..
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The bad part continues ...

I have tried several roms and several software but the result is always the same ...

The device is recognized as "MaskRom Device" but it always always fail at the begining of the procces .. to download boot !!
        I did excactly what you said shorten pins -> plug in usb -> plug in power -> start procces and .... Fail !!!
        I also tryied variations of f your instructions like ...
        - Try other software than Rockchip tool (factory tool - android tool etc) with the same result.
        - Try different usb ports (usb2 usb3 different ports)
        - Try with power connected. power disconnected ... nothing new !!

Is there anything else i can do .. any other way ... do i do something wrong ?

Thank again for your time and interest !! and lets hope that we can work this out !!!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by wishmaker View Post
          The bad part continues ...

I have tried several roms and several software but the result is always the same ...

The device is recognized as "MaskRom Device" but it always always fail at the begining of the procces .. to download boot !!
          I did excactly what you said shorten pins -> plug in usb -> plug in power -> start procces and .... Fail !!!
          I also tryied variations of f your instructions like ...
          - Try other software than Rockchip tool (factory tool - android tool etc) with the same result.
          - Try different usb ports (usb2 usb3 different ports)
          - Try with power connected. power disconnected ... nothing new !!

Is there anything else i can do .. any other way ... do i do something wrong ?

Thank again for your time and interest !! and lets hope that we can work this out !!!
          Hi ,

can you post the logs , i have the same with my UT3 RK3288 , maybe the "Nand" is corrupted , did u

made the Tests under "Advanced" in AT , what does it say ??? , try it , nothing can happen with Tests .

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

can you post the logs , i have the same with my UT3 RK3288 , maybe the "Nand" is corrupted , did u

made the Tests under "Advanced" in AT , what does it say ??? , try it , nothing can happen with Tests .

good luck / greetings / gefattern
            I tested it now
            at says : found one MASKROM device ... so far so good !

Unfortunately all of the AndroidTool v2.35 tests FAIL

The device was bricked after a failed rom upgrade. Can this physicaly damage the nand ??

Thanks for your reply gefattern

Comment

I tested it now
              at says : found one MASKROM device ... so far so good !

Unfortunately all of the AndroidTool v2.35 tests FAIL

The device was bricked after a failed rom upgrade. Can this physicaly damage the nand ??

Thanks for your reply gefattern
              Hi ,

i dont think that it physicaly damage the nand , but the "internal Structure" can be damaged ,

the bootloader i saw in your Picture was 1.05 , that can be right , (please post the logs)

so maybe the loader is corrupted .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i dont think that it physicaly damage the nand , but the "internal Structure" can be damaged ,

the bootloader i saw in your Picture was 1.05 , that can be right , (please post the logs)

so maybe the loader is corrupted .

greetings / gefattern
                Excuse my ignorance gefatten but where do i get those logs since none of the software procceds with any of the tests ?
                I also tried a rom i found here in freaktab (rk3399_7.1_new_H96max_P_A_E_1.5M648M_ear_180102.i mg)
                but .. same results

Comment

Dear gefattern and atboxshop ...

With your precious assistance .. i finally got it up and running !!!

After having tried everything you both said, and with the hope that the box was not physically damaged, i thought that maybe something else was the matter ...
                  So i tried the same things the same way but ... in different pcs ...
                  On the third pc with win7 sp1 x64 ... it finally worked flawlessly and like a charm !
                  To make Shure that it was not random, i tried to flash it again (after it was working properly) to the first pc ... and guess what? it was bricked again !!!
                  I went straight to the third pc at my friend's house and again it was reformatted and restored flawlessly !!!

I'll be damned if i truly understand what really was the matter with the other two pcs .. just keep in mind that that kind of s@#$ can really happen !

I may need to bother you again sometime because I have another tv box H96 Pro Plus, that I think has the same problem. I had bought it before the H96 Max, I thought it was dead and after 10 days I bought the new one. So I’ll give it a try, I will read everything there is in this forum and if I can’t get it to work I will bother you again !
                  Thanks again for your precious help. It is certain that without your help my box would have been ... just another dead tv box !

See you around and I hope you all have a nice time!

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would be curious to what the other PC's that failed were ?
                    Thanks

After having tried everything you both said, and with the hope that the box was not physically damaged, i thought that maybe something else was the matter ...
                  On the third pc with win7 sp1 x64 ... it finally worked flawlessly and like a charm !
                  To make Shure that it was not random, i tried to flash it again (after it was working properly) to the first pc ... and guess what? it was bricked again !!!
                  I went straight to the third pc at my friend's house and again it was reformatted and restored flawlessly !!!

I'll be damned if i truly understand what really was the matter with the other two pcs .. just keep in mind that that kind of s@#$ can really happen !

I may need to bother you again sometime because I have another tv box H96 Pro Plus, that I think has the same problem. I had bought it before the H96 Max, I thought it was dead and after 10 days I bought the new one. So I’ll give it a try, I will read everything there is in this forum and if I can’t get it to work I will bother you again !
                  Thanks again for your precious help. It is certain that without your help my box would have been ... just another dead tv box !

Hi ,

nice to hear ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by wishmaker

I may need to bother you again sometime because I have another tv box H96 Pro Plus, that I think has the same problem. I had bought it before the H96 Max, I thought it was dead and after 10 days I bought the new one. So I�ll give it a try, I will read everything there is in this forum and if I can�t get it to work I will bother you again !

Congrat, finally you made this.

Comment

Originally posted by atboxshop
                      Congrat, finally you made this.

I had good help!

Στάλθηκε από το Elephone P7000 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

H96 MAX RK3399 ANDROID 7.1 4GB/32GB 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180124

20170504100737_75896.jpg Gearbest (http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_627171.html) Coupon GBH96M32 About 15 bucks saved
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

H96 MAX RK3399 ANDROID 7.1 4GB/32GB 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180502

treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

i need Rom Android TV for box H96 Max.

Comment

Originally posted by teters01 View Post
                              here is my h96 max inside.. i dont know what is the ddr chip i got...

Comment

Working...
                              X